Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You texted me yesterday, 1 day after we broke up... your words ripped through me.... I miss you already my love, somewhere out there is a man who will offer you more then I can give. Sweet Dreams Sweetheart.

I don't want to hear that! Don't tell me you want me to be with another man, 1 day after we have broken up.... How do you think that makes me feel?

Today was one of those days that was meant to be taken off to get a lot done. But it hasn’t been like that at all. It’s been one of my most depressed days in a while. I read the book my mentor wrote, it was a sad book that I’m not gonna summarize even though it’s one of my research interests. It’s a very sad book overall but what brought tears to my eyes was the dedication to his wife, “To my beautiful wife, I love you now and forever. Siempre te amo.” I was thinking of how much I would have liked to have dedicated my dissertation to you, right there next to some of the most important people in life.

How stupid was I to think you were gonna be around for that time? And now that acknowledgement won’t be there. But on the brighter side, despite the tears, it motivated me to keep working on what I’ve been working on. Tomorrow I will get my * * * * together for the rest of the weekend and continue working on what I was meant to work on today.

Please, please, PLEASE, just stay off my radar. Please hide that sadist psychic mind of yours somewhere and don’t text me when I’m almost healed. You would think I’m happy to hear from you but I’m not; all you do is bring such a * * * * ty feeling to my life. It’s such a bitter taste right now that I can’t even remember what sweetness there ever was.

“Reflections in the window saying I told you so.”

I really miss you on Fridays and Saturdays. You know that? Why do you have to come into my life when I'm feeling better? Why? And what do all these things mean to you? Are they just new games to you? Is that all it is and here is me, trying to figure out what it meant? And what about the time? Does it mean anything at all that at that time we'd be together? Or does it mean that at that time she wasn't around to "entertain you"?

How's that going, by the way? Why does she need to look like me now? Why do she need to do the the things I used to do? Do you realize that it's still never gonna be me? No matter what you do, no matter what you say, THAT WILL NEVER BE ME. I fell for it once, I won't fall for it again. One time was enough to leave me disenchanted.

You're not even worth it. I'm not usually shallow but just look at you! Not even M hurt me as much as you did. And just look at the way you look! Maybe if I would have been shallow, I wouldn't have ever fallen for you. But there goes little old innocent me and doesn't judge a guy for what he looks, gives him a chance, and he turns out to be amazing, so she falls ever so fast, and then it all turns to * * * * . I should have listened to them when they told me I could do better. But to me you became the most handsome man in the world. And my moronic ass actually still want to be with you at least one more time. But that won't happen, EVER.

How did you even go from me to her? No matter how much of a makeover she gets, she's still what she is; I'm sorry to say this, my love, but she's still ugly as * * * * . Remember the time when I made that comment to you about the way she looked, and you were almost offended? Well it is true. U G L Y. That, at least, makes me a little happy. Forget all that stuff you liked in bed, you're lucky if you get it once a month with her lol. She was my friend too, you know? So I know what she's about when it comes to that. Miserable sex life for you!

wow, maybe you don't miss me. I never considered that. I just assumed because we're so similar you definitely miss me. I really don't even know you, who knows what you really want. That's why I have to take you at your word. If you say you don't love me, I need to believe that. ugh...but then I think about you trying to weasel your way back into my life like 2 years from now and it makes me ill. You're not going to get away with that. I can just see my new self being pleasantly caught off guard, wanting to believe the best when the fact is that you are a calculating little b**tch. I know that's a really awful thing to say but I believe it on some level. You made it so hard on me, by insisting until the very end, that we could maybe together again. What kind of a breakup is that? if that's the case, then this time we have spent apart is basically just you cheating on me even more. You are sooo screwed up, and I can't believe I allowed myself to become part of this mess.

Okay, I need to time out. Chances are, you'll at least hit on me or something again. I need to be prepared to turn you down. Nothing is worth it with you, because for some reason you start playing power games with me. I guess that is just how you relate to women. It doesn't mean you really like me, every girl you have contact with always thinks you like them best, don't they?

When it really comes down to it, you're just a cheater. That's all. All the other sentimental gestures and words are just the icing you put on the cake to make it go down a little easier.

Time to call a spade a spade. You had your fun with me, but you decided I wasn't good enough to f*ck over in the long term because I don't impress you enough with my accomplishments. Then, you decided you wanted to relive your so called glory days as a younger guy, but it was a little bit difficult because you had all this adult job/career business keeping you insecure, you didn't really feel on top of your game. So it didn't work out exactly as you planned. And then you found a chance to fulfill your fantasy of sleeping with a latina, one that will be probably be rich in time too. Who cares if she's a butterface since she won't make your creepy mom jealous, she looks respectable on paper, and you won't feel as bad when you end up cheating on her right? It's like killing 5 birds in one stone. Not to mention she's young and dumb so she's probably eating out of your hand, not knowing how violated she'll feel years later. You suck. I thought you were normal! Who was I kidding.

My therapist believes you did leave me for her. We always used to wrinkle our noses in disdain at people who left their significant others for someone else. Now you have! And not just anyone, your ex. I mean, seriously? Her own parents told you that she was self-centered and apologized for her behavior!

You two really deserve each other. You only care about yourself and just use people without any regard to their feelings. I hope you make each other very miserable.

I miss you so much. Maybe I don't miss you, but I miss having someone. I wish we could go back to the time when we were happy and live happily ever after like that. I know you are not someone I want to be with. You don't really have the qualities I'm looking for in a relationship, but I love you anyway. I'm mad at you for the failure of our relationship. I wish we could be together again.

Yesterday was a little rough on my heart. I was thinking about you and us a lot. And how our relationship failed. It failed because you failed to step up and put in the effort so our relationship could have what it needed to thrive and move forward. But instead of that happening, it just fell apart. You kept saying how much you wanted it and how you wanted to save it, but yet you did NOTHING. I miss you a lot. But I just cannot contact you or talk to you or even think about being with you again. You haven't contacted me either, which helps the healing. But it also makes me wonder why you haven't. Are you giving me space? Are you hurting too? Or do you just not really care that much?

I'm so hungover I'm useless today. I blacked out last night and I wish I saved the text convo or call history so I could see why I told u to leave my life as any figure forever. I vaguely remember calling u and you pawning me off to your friend to talk to me. That hurt. I remember crying in a bathroom stall and having the shadow that you don't care ruin the rest of my night and cause me to take a cab home alone. That's when I think I realized you do nothing but negative things for my life. You don't care about me as a person at all, you dont even respect me. I'm here in case you don't find the right girl, I'm a backup. Well screw you too then. A guy that can't even properly fight for a girl doesn't deserve me anyways. ESP one as selfish and self absorbed as you. You really haven't changed a bit. Even when I send you pics of me it's still "oh I told u to send a good one". Unbelievable. Then after I work so hard to look the way I do now and cut off 20 lbs of fat youtell me "no way u lost 20 lbs". Do you get pleasure from knocking women down? I just can't believe I ever loved someone like you. You are such a cold hearted * * * * * it's disgusting to me that I found something in you that isn't even really there. I guess it's a good thing you got my hopes up for no effing reason, so now I can see you for the "man" you really are. Suddenly I am reminded, this is why I don't do this. You are the epitome of what I never want in my life again. Go live a long selfish life where all you do is take take take and hope to find someone as stupid as I was to adoreyou as much as you adore yourself.hope your life is just as empty and fake as you continue to make it you * * * * * . Salut.

You promised me the world and delivered nothing. I was too good for you. I was the normal one in our relationship, you based our relationship only on yourself and your needs. You treated me unfairly, yet I took it all cos I loved you.... I feel I was always being punished for what your ex did to you.

i should never have texted you on friday. i cant stop thinking about you and the fact u didnt reply makes me feel like an idiot even more. maybe im paranoid but friends have mentioned i shouldnt look at your facebook. is because they know something? i dont want to know if you're with someone else. i wont look at your facebook. youve put me through enough heartbreak already

Please don't post things on my best friend's boyfriend's wall. You've only met him once. You got a lot of our mutual friends after the split. Can't I have this one? They both think you're self-centered and arrogant anyways. She defriended you for a reason. I think he just forgot. He's my friend, not yours. You would never have met him if it weren't for me. You have no right to keep popping into my life. Go away.

I just rang your best friend to have a chat with him. I asked him if he knew of our break up and why it had happened, he told me that you told him we broke up and now I won't talk too you at all to fix it.... what a load of frog crap... Does lying to your friend and me make you feel better about yourself? Pathetic that is all you are.

I have rung you 4 times trying to sort this out and you have ignored every call! You need to see a therapist, cos your messed in the head. Least I can happily walk away knowing that I handled everything in a mature, pleasant manner.... unlike yourself.

I went out with my friends tonight and had fun. But then on the way home I heard a song that made me think of you and made me cry. I hate that I had that moment of weakness. Up til now I've been so strong. I miss you and I still love you. But there's no way on earth we could be together again right now. Not unless the issues got fixed which I doubt would happen because it they were going to be... they would have been by now. I just wish you would have had your * * * * together so we could be happy together and have a great life together. I know we would have. Maybe this space and time apart will open your eyes to how much you want me or how much you don't. Since you haven't contacted me at all I have no idea what's going on in that head of yours and since I'm not going contact to you, I guess I may never know. It's such a sad situation because we had so much love and you were my best friend. I did not want to leave but you really left me no choice because you would not make an effort to give our relationship what it needed to thrive.

I have to say this – a drink didn’t drive me to write this letter; I drank to get up the nerve to write it.

I have missed you every day since the last time I saw you. The longer I have lived and been with other people, the more sure I am that what we had was real. I am so sorry I pushed you away. It wasn’t because I didn’t love you, or had become unhappy with you in any way; I was simply immature and afraid of what I felt. I knew I loved you, and that I could see myself with you forever, but I just didn’t know how to react to that, at 22 years old. Instead of relating this to you, I made cruel jokes and remarks, like a little boy pushing down the girl he likes in the sandbox. Instead of making a move, I stayed stationary, letting you grow to resent me and move further and further away from me, even though you laid you head next to mine every night. I lost you because I did not have the courage to commit everything I had to you for fear of making a horrible mistake, when in reality my greatest mistake was doing nothing at all to remind you why I was worth loving.

I know I’m supposed to have “moved on” with life and not feel these things, and damn how I moved in every different direction, form and fashion. Honestly, part of me is happy what happened took place; it forced to become better in a lot of ways. Still, in my heart, I always end up coming back to you. No one has ever meant as much to me as you did, and I still find myself thinking about you often. I’m happy with my life now, but I cant help but think what it would be like had I acted upon those feelings I felt all those years ago.

I know it’s been a long time, and that you may be happy in whatever you’re doing now, but I have to ask you at least once to give me a chance to show you that I am such a better person than the one you left behind. I’m certain you loved me in spite of the mistakes I made, at least for a little while. So please, if you ever think of me or still have some inkling of feelings for me remaining, let me know.

• Like 1

I'm coming down from being absolutely nuts for the past ugh forever, thanks in large part to you.

I don't know what to tell myself, I invested a lot of energy and time into missing you, loving you, and wondering if you'd contact me or at least miss me. I think I was wrong for doing that. I don't know of anyone who doesn't do what they want to do. I need to forgive myself for wasting all that time. Closing the door is so hard when I expect you'll open it again when I least expect it. I am stronger than that. I need to stop being sentimental and do what is right.

What is right: me having respect for myself. me finding a relationship where I know I won't be cheated or mistreated. me loving myself and being happy to be where I am at in life. me being strong because that's what i do best. I love myself more than this. I love myself enough to stop being manipulated by you even when you're gone. I love myself enough that I know I definitely deserve so much better than that. hey this is actually making logical sense to me. I need to keep on this path!!

Today, I went out with my best friend - the MD. I asked her about CMV in sperm - was looking through sperm bank listing as Plan B.

After she tells me that CMV is generally harmless unless it's active - she said:

She: Why do you want to do AI, why not adopt?

Me: Because I want to pass down my sense of humour genes

She: Why IN THE WORLD would ANYONE wants YOUR sense of humour?

HAHAHAHA.

Wanted to tell you that joke, and you'd laugh. I told you about Alexander Optimus Victory? You said Optimus is a good middle name. I wondered if Megatron would be good to use as well If you're still single by 35, perhaps, we could make ours?

Today, I threw away all the remaining things that reminded me of you. That bottle of perfume, that bed sheets we used to make love on.

I replaced it with Egyptian cotton with 500 thread count and feather mattress topper. I have fluffy bed.

Fluffy empty bed.

I vowed to remain single for the rest of 2011. I want to be perfectly fine being alone. Learning up cooking. When this heart stops hurting, when my mouth stops uttering your name, when love comes knocking..

I want to be there, live the life and love.

Love.