Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I know you love me, but you are not 'in love' with me.

Major fail, for me

Because I am in love with you.

And, I truly could never want anyone else.

It's great, being friends. But my heart aches for you,

fml

really, my life is s***.

i hate crying at work... i hate that i cannot escape you... i pray every night for the strength to move on.... and i will continue to pray for you in hopes you will straighten out your life and be happy someday.... i do truly care about your well being, and even though you don't care about me, i cannot be something i am not... al my love and prayers

G, you are a horrible fat ugly B. The only reason I wanted to be with you was that I thought you were a lovely person. You have proven me wrong you sneaky, deceitful liar and creep. I feel so dumb and silly to have been dumped by such a loser who really has nothing go for him. Wait till the new woman finds out what you are really like. Oh well, I'm sure you will try and have another lined up before that happens. One thing to remember G, you are going to have to keep getting better with your act. You are getting fatter and balder and your health and financial problems are getting worse too.

Me, my life is going to get better for being without you and your damaged children. I never realised how run down and unhappy I was with you until now because I was loyal and supportive of you to the end, right until I saw the woman and had to face up to what your crappy behaviour is about. You will never change because you cannot bear to look honestly at yourself. You wonder why the women who have been with you and know you hate you. I'm sure you really know why that is, it's just that you are too much of a big baby to face the truth about yourself. Even your own daughter hates your guts. One day you might be left with you. That's going to be really tough. SUFFER.

well i didnt have to wait, you arent the one anymore.. i want more than wat you can give now, we are both to blame for the relationship but i have moved forward now inside me, you saw i was different. i wish you the best as a person but your not the person for me right now.. i chased you with everything, and it wasnt enough. thats your loss now... i wont seek you, i wont chase you, i wont even care anymore wat you get upto with whoever because im not going to waste my valuable time looking into it nor play on it on my mind. good bye ......, i have a life to lead and its more important to me now.

Sometimes I still wish you could have just been honest with me. Like admit to the cheating. Why one lie after the other even when I told you I knew ? Why continue to make up stories? Why call me up late March and still tell me you never cheated? Why do that? Do you really think I'm that much of a fool? Do you really hold that low a regard for me? Do you really have no respect for me at all? I wish you could have acted the man and been honest. Even once. You know if you have told me 'sorry for the cheating, I know I have problems.' I would have actually respected you alittle for it? But no.

Too bad you can never be honest.

I wish to never feel like trash again.

I am not trash, and I never was. I wish you treated me like I was worth sth.

Anyways. Rant over.

Its exactly 4 months since the break up. I wonder if you even realize it or care. Sadly, I still care. I am still in love you with you despite everything. It hurts, but not as much as it did in the beginning. You are gone, the person I fell so head over heels in love with is gone. I desperately want to move on. I want a life back! I know I can't have my old life back and it pains me. I was HAPPY, I had almost 2 great years with you "L". You always said that one day you could just disappear and walk away like nothing happened and you did. I didn't want to believe you, how could anyone do that???? I think you are more emotionally messed up than I am. I didn't want to see it or admit it. My fault I suppose.

I know you wish I would just disappear also, and trust me there have been times where I wish I could. I have felt so unworthy and unlovable many many times over the last four months. Deep depression followed by days of anger and hate. These feelings get the better of me.

Please stop the ride, I wanna get off!

You're going to see her. Thanks for confirming the insecurity I felt for the 26 years we were together was justified. You should take your 2010 income tax return with you to compensate for your looks and old man bum. Maybe you'll even be able to orgasm with her. Poor Sweet P.

Theres no reason for any of it.

I'm still not convinced that things are better off for you or for me. I have a strange feeling I'm going to look back, 20 years from now, and not wonder if it wasn't just better that we kept together and fulfilled the role of loved one in each other's lives, just been done with the search and the lonliness.

But... things are never easy. You played the hand you had and I lost all my chips. Where you are now, I know not. I don't know where I am now either. Maybe in a few years I can look back and link this period of my life up in a chain of forward progress, or things will be better or alright.

I'll never understand until I get into a relationship that I end up breaking off myself.

I just want someone to love. I loved you. I don't know what you wanted.

I am so hurt and angry that you ended things the way you did. I would have gladly waited for you. You had time to prepare yourself to say goodbye and I was completely blindsighted! I realize you broke up with me bc you are trying to protect me but you did it in a very selfish way!! After 5 years....it should not have ended the way it did.

I can't help but thinking about this day last year, Mother's Day. You know its a bitter sweet day for me as I lost my mom a number of years ago. Your mom treated me like her daughter and I was very close to her. Great, I have lost my mom, lost you and your mother! This sucks! I have my kids and I am the best mom I know how to be, but sometimes I still feel like a motherless child. Everywhere I look in my life I see loss and pain and its really taking a toll on my heart.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

I'm sad today. I want to contact him and ask if we can have another chance. I know, it would make me seem unrespectable. In addition to allowing myself an opportunity to be hurt by him again. I guess I am more in love with the image of him instead of the real him. He did have a way or getting in my head and he knew it. Thx for letting me post. I'm 3 weeks with NC.