Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I think about you during the day and dream about getting back together with my ex fiance at night. I'm screwed in the head. I told you a few weeks ago that I still love you and you didn't respond, although you said you never lost your feelings for me--whatever that means. You're still with your girlfriend. I guess I'm getting over it. It's not really consuming me anymore except it's an hour before church so I wonder if I'll see you. Not really sure what I'll assume. For some reason, I think you might be there. You tend to go in cycles. You don't show up for a while and you think God is going to rain down fire and brimstone on you, so you have to make an appearance every few weeks. But then you get comfortable again and disappear with your girlfriend. I'm not really angry anymore that you don't know what you want. I feel sorry for you and I also relate to you because maybe I don't know what I want either. The fact that I feel that I love you yet I dream about my ex fiance is puzzling. I know I loved him more deeply than I love you, yet you're the one I want to be with for some reason. I really wanted to make it work with you. I thought we complemented each other well...minus the problems (and aren't there many...). I supposed if you surrendered completely to God and got therapy, I'd take you back if you broke up with your gf. But I accept that the chance of that happening is 1 percent or less so I am already moving on in my mind. And just because I feel like you gave up on me, I am starting to really just not feel like talkiing to you anymore. It makes me wonder if I really do love you because I want to talk to you if I think we have a chance, but if we don't have a chance, I don't want to talk to you. I know it's just to protect myself, but it makes me understand how you must have felt before. You had an easier time moving on because you accepted that it was over. You took my word for it and moved on. But in my mind, even though I was the dumper, we still had a chance. Kinda sucks because you never did know how much I cared until it was too late, but I am not going to wait for you anymore. God's will be done. He knows how i feel and he knows how you feel (or don't feel). He knows what's right. I just pray that I can be fine tonight with whatever outcome...you there or not there...doesn't matter...just don't mention your gf around me and it will be ok.

Hahaha remember when you said to me (after I ended it) 'wow, so you're going to throw all of this away?' and also 'fine, stop talking to me, see how long you can 'last' without me'.

Oh thank you for that. You know I love challenges. Gets my blood going.

Makes me even more determined to never ever have to deal with you again.

I didn't throw this relationship away. YOU did.

And right now, I bet it must be hard to swallow knowing you let me slip away.

Someone who did EVERYTHING for you.

You won't ever get that kind of love again hun.

But that's life I guess.

The next guy I meet will be so much better than you in every way.

I can't wait for that day. =)

Love you bub.

Oh and I had a dream about you last night.

Meh. It was alittle too realistic. But I knew I was in a dream.

Our chapter has ended. I can't wait for the next chapter to begin.

Cos afterall 'life is a handful of short stories pretending to be a novel'

i wish i saw this thread earlier before i DID text you. why dont you feel as bad as i do? how could you text those and yet stay with me? why couldnt you just leave me if you haven't loved me for so long, as you claim??? why do i still love you and want you back when there are a million reasons that I should NEVER take youback or love you anymore. dooooshbag

thanks ALOT For creating this thread, it feels good

Well, B, your ex girlfriend and I talked a lot tonight after church. She said you were never serious with her and never said the things to her that you said to me. She also said the two of you never did anything remotely sexual beyond a kiss and never said "I love you." For some reason, this made me feel even more sad because you were head over heels for me...telling me you loved me every second, always holding my hand, always mesmerized by me. Even your former student, S, said everything was different with me (he brought it up). He said "You guys were so cute together. I've seen him date other women, but none of them looked as right for him as you did. He'd always cudde u, hold you...the way he lookedt you..." Your sis said the same.

So I ask, WHY? And your ex gf says she doesn't think you even know what the heck you're doing and there is no explanation available. She thinks I shouldn't have told you I love you. I told her that you claim to never see your girlfriend. She said, "Well his sister says he's never home, so I don't know about that." Is it true? You said that everyone is wrong and that you never see her, that you're just keeping yourself busy so you don't have to think about us. For some reason, I believe you and I don't know why. I believe you because you really DID seem to care for me more than anyone else. You acted like a clueless jerk, but I don't even think you meant to. But I still can't believe that you didn't emotionally cheat. Your ex says you're just saying that you didn't cheat because you have no feelings about anyone but yourelf, so why not lie? I don't know. What difference would it make anyway since everyone thinks you did emotinoally cheat? Why tell ME otherwise? Funny how no one mentioned seeing your gf at the BBQ. Your ex talked about the BBQ and how you guys played games. I just think it's funny that no mention of the gf was brought up. I didn't ask either. So maybe she didn't come? Maybe YOU didn't even come (did your sis throw it?). Just weird.

I miss you tonight as well. Not so much anymore, I guess because I even forgot what it felt like to be with you. It has been two weeks since we were last together but in reality it is more than a month since what we had ended. I know it will not come back, I know you are too scared to make it come back. I know you will want it back, I know one day you will be sorry that you didn't make it come back.

But anyway, can it come back anymore? If you cared, you wouldn't have left so effortlessly. If you cared, you would have not hurt me like that. If you cared, you would not have created all this mess. I wish things were different but now we have to live with the consequences of your choice.

All we had is gone now.

I just wish I knew you cared.

damn I couldn't resist responding to you. I'm afraid if you get to angry with me you'll run straight to some other girl. Its funny that two of the girls your going for are moving in a month and the other the next. Guess your losing your chances.

I'm watching your messages on my email still :S can't help looking at them. I know youd kill me if you knew I was getting copies of everything you text and receive. Its prob killing me. You messaged someone and are planning on seeing them tonight if your off work early. If she goes to ur house I think I might show up :S I shouldn't but ur the one trying to get back together with me. I'm not going to kake this easy. you don't deserve that. I could ruin your life if I wanted to. Just wait

Damn it! I almost wish I didn't know who u were texting. But it helps too. It makes me hate you. Hopefully I wont have to stop by tonight. :S

You're beautiful and i lost you because i made you feel otherwise. After 7 years it became too much to not know what it was like being with someone else. I never knew what it would feel like to be away from you, to be single, to think of you with someone else and the very real possibility of that happening. I can't stand the thought of that. I want you back so much. I love you and would marry you if we got back together. I know i have to give you time now, and sort myself out, but i'm worried i'll never have that chance with you ever again if you meet someone else. I'm just so sorry, and hate myself for everything, and for losing you and for making you feel so bad.

It's been almost 10 weeks, and I still think about you and miss you.

* * * * you.

You dump me abruptly, never communicated * * * * to me the entire relationship. I get screwed because you can't communicate.

And then you tell me you're seeing someone already only a few weeks later.

Why do I still care about you, what you're doing, and what you've done? It would have been easier on me if you had died rather than dump me. At least it would have been a clean cut.

I need to get past you. I need to meet some new people. I need to forget you. You'll go on and * * * * up new relationships just like you screwed ours, because you couldn't communicate what you wanted and then blamed it on me not knowing or being able to give you what I didn't know you want.

You kicked me out of your life 66 days ago. I want to kick you out of my life now.

'm so done

And there's nothing you can do

I'm better off without you

There will be no second chances

Taking you back

Cause I'm over that. So done

Nothing you say can change my mind

Don't even waste your time

Truth is you took me for granted

You know I really had it.

I'm so done

Now don't come around

With promises that don't exist

Cause heard it all before

And your sorrys ain't fixing this (no)

Held on for so long

Cause I didn't want to let you go

Thinking you really cared (you really cared)

all the promised you made was just lie.. I hate how you made me fall for you when you had no intenton of catching me.. I hate the fact I cry everyday because of you.. do you even think about me? did you ever love me? or were those just more of your lies.. thank you for all the pain you caused me hopefully this will make me much stronger in the future