Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss having breakfast with you in the morning and talking about things. I miss your hugs at night and in the morning, coming all of a sudden. I don't understand why you had to put an end to it. I didn't want to restrict you or your freedoms, I just wanted to be able to hug you once in a while, go out with you once in a while. I was hoping for more but I was fine with what we had.

And you have put an end to it all and all your behaviors show that you didn't care about us at all. Is that the truth? Is it? I wish you could tell me. I with I could ask you. Maybe I will be able to ask you one day.

But I miss you. I wish you could miss me too. Do you miss me?

I am sorry if I hurt you... I would not have been out with someone else if you had not showed you don't want me. I hope you are not upset. Or, I hope you are? I don't know. I definitely don't hate you. I miss you and could have loved you. But this is not what you want. So sad that we had to separate, so sad that you didn't want to try to make it work. I miss you.

Everything reminds me of you. Just sitting in my car reminds me of you. The way you shifted the gears on my car, the way you would take my hand whenever we were cruising. The way you'd sing to me and make me laugh. I miss you so much, it's only been like 2 days since we've been apart. And I know for sure this is it, it's over. The fighting has gotten to the point of no contact. As much as I love you I can't keep letting you hurt me. You PROMISED me tony, you said you wouldn't ever hurt me. You laid there in bed with me, looked me right in the eye and stroked my cheek and told me you would NEVER be like those other guys, that you would NEVER hurt me, you would NEVER cheat...and I believed you. How could I have been so stupid. You were a lie, everything was a lie. You played me like a fool. How could I still love someone who would treat me so badly? I don't know.. I wish I knew what you were thinking right now, if you were EVER thinking about me, because at times I think I was never in your head. It's not fair that your always in mine. You promised me you would come see me, you promised tony. WHY! Why would you continue this relationship if you had no intentions of keeping it real? I loved you so much, you were even the one to say it first, and I didn;t repeat the words until a month later. You you you! You started everything. And now I am the one ending it because YOU don't care anymore. You don't care enough to call me anymore, to bother to know what i'm doing or whats going on in my life. You disapear for days and think that everything will be okay when you come back, like I will just accept your disapearance. I HATE YOU! I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU! I HATE THAT YOU TRICKED ME! And now I can't stop crying, all for a guy who doesn't give a sh**.

I really miss you right now. One minute I'm okay, the next it just hits me. And it takes my breath away. I met my mum's new fella a little while ago. While I want her to be happy, it pierced my heart. Because she had her arm around him, and are now going out. I want that back, I want to hang out with you again. I want you to hold me, kiss me again. Day 1 NC after you said it's best we don't talk. Ugh, this hurts bad. I get pissed at you for doing this.Then I just get sad. And etc. etc. But I know I had a part in it too. I reacted in a bad way, so did you, and everyone got involved and it escalated from there. Maybe you'll regret it with a bit of space. But you said you feel like the damage is done. Maybe it is? But I think we could have TRIED to get through the BS. I wantd to stand by you, eventhough what I found out hurt me a lot, and would have been difficult. I felt you were worth it, but I guess you didn't feel the same. And that' HORRIBLE to admit, I want to make excuses instead. Miss you, baby.

I keep checking to see if your online, who your messaging on your phone. I want to know what your doing and thinking so bad. I can't believe u can keep messaging her, like u don't even miss me. 3 years together and that means nothing to you.

You had her before, if she was what you wanted why did u break up? why did u be with me? All those things you said about getting married and having a life together...were they all lies. Its only been 3 days but I miss you so much. I hate that u love her and are trying to get her back instead of me. you've been broken up so long, I was there for you. I love you. If you could have just let her go like you told me you did we could be so happy together

Your going to miss me you know, I did everything for you, cleaned ur house, cooked ur food, took you out, watched ur son. good luck finding someone as young and hot as I was, and as devoted and nice as I was. She'll never come back to u after what u did to her. She deserves better and she found someone better then you. Thats why ur freaking out so much now. Shes replacing you so u went running back. She'll never take u back and now ur going to lose me too. U could have just let her go but u wont and now u have no one.

I hope your unhappy, I hope she never takes u back and that u miss the both of us. u caused all this. Its ur own fault ur so unhappy. U can't make up ur mind or keep it in your pants. You made your bed, now lie in it

I'm done with you

I am thinking about you allot the past couple of days - i wish you would just go. I have a few things cooking, and your just going to interfere with them.

When I was cleaning up the kitched last night, it sort of dawned on me - your never coming back.

Your friend said you had something to tell her.. oh what your pregnent with your BFs baby? great for you.

Feeling better today, but extremely sad. I`m sad it was so easy for you to leave, sad because you didn't feel the need to be honest with me, to communicate, or to at least be willing to give us a chance. It saddens me more thinking of all the times I was so close to leave, but I stayed, holding you in my arms hoping that everything will be ok. "No good deed goes unpunished" they say. I don't regret the things I`ve done for us, I never will, but I cant stop wondering why you couldn't do the same? You meant the world to me, but I meant so little to you. Hurts so bad to accept it.

I did something stupid. I created a new Facebook account. New Facebook, fresh start. I blocked you. Then curiosity got the best of me, so I unblocked you. When I saw your profile picture, my heart sank. You look happy and you're with a pretty brunette. I'm trying not to beat myself up over backsliding since what's done is done, but in 48 hours I'm going to put you on my block list again. Definitely.

I feel so insecure about my appearance right now. The girl in the picture is so pretty, and the girls in my other friend's pictures are drop dead gorgeous. I feel so unattractive. Hopefully this is just a phase.

I'm hurt that you still haven't sent that follow-up e-mail. I guess it's one of those times when "you never finish what you write," as you used to say. You treat me like I'm nothing. You don't treat me like the "best friend" you said I am. You don't even treat me like a friend. It hurts. I thought I meant more to you than that. I still care about you and mourn over the breakup. Meanwhile you're having a blast and you don't care about me anymore.

I'm determined to get through this, though. My healing process has stops and starts, but I can learn from my mistakes and move forward. One day I will be healed. I just need to be patient and kind to myself to get there.

I can honestly say I don't know how any of this happened. We were completely happy the year we spent together. Sure it was only one year but we were 17/18 and you were my first boyfriend. I thought we would be highschool sweet hearts, growing up old together. I remember you telling me you wanted to die happy besides me even though we had a whole life ahead of us. I remember you always talking about how you wanted to marry me and how I was different from all the other girls and how our relationship was the best out of them all. I remember you always being so sweet to me whenever we spent time together. How did that all disappear? What made you change from one extreme to the other? The one that I used to drop everything to talk to turned into this cold being with no emotion. You just seemed to wake up one day and not care anymore, not care about my feelings or how you were slowly breaking my heart. Why didnt you care? Why must you go out of your way to do that to me? I treated you like no other, I accepted you no matter how bad your past was and I loved you unconditonally. And you know that. I dont understand why you turned on me. I know now you arent good for me but that doesnt stop me from rethinking situations in my head about how things could of been or should of been. I dont want to take you back because you proved to me you didnt love me like you said. If you did why would go and turn on me, lie to me about everything and then mock me for it all. I don't understand...was it an act the whole time? How could someone invest all their time and energy in a relationship that long if they really didnt care. You said you never too us seriously, so why did you do all the things you did and say all the things you said? I don't get it. I wish I could tell you all this but I know you wouldn't have much to say. I wish you would just miss me like I miss you...:sad:

Feeling better today, but extremely sad. I`m sad it was so easy for you to leave, sad because you didn't feel the need to be honest with me, to communicate, or to at least be willing to give us a chance. It saddens me more thinking of all the times I was so close to leave, but I stayed, holding you in my arms hoping that everything will be ok. "No good deed goes unpunished" they say. I don't regret the things I`ve done for us, I never will, but I cant stop wondering why you couldn't do the same? You meant the world to me, but I meant so little to you. Hurts so bad to accept it.

]

somes up my feelings exactly!!!!

So i've been in nc for 3 days already, you know im upset and clearly you don't care! You have called only ONE TIME! If i meant more to you surely you'd be worried. But no of course not. You don't care about what happens to our relationship. Im so tired of you hurting me. But at the same time i want you here back in my arms! I loved you so much! Why did it have to end this way? Why are you lying to me!?

I now hate the man that I once adored. I see nothing sentimental of our relationship but the deceit, controlling, immature and selfishness that this man now represent.

He used me like a commodity. He used me as an experiment and entertainment because I am a 'fun girl'. He wanted commitment but became cynical about a future with me. He only wanted to talk or see each other whenever it was it was convenient for him. He never appreciated of my daily fight against my parents and the sacrifice I would take just to be with him. He only thought of his mission in his country and would blame me for his unhappiness if I questioned the practicalities off it. He would look down on me for my lack of ambition when I wanted nothing in life but to be with him. He wanted a break because he lacked the courage to break up. And when he did, it was on Valentine's day (breaching our 'break' rules) with a simple explanation,"It's too hard'. He didn't give me the full closure that I deserved for my understanding because he was tired.

These were his actions.

I want him to know how much he hurt me. I hope he will feel the same or if not more pain as I do.

Nooooooooooooo.

I looked at your stupid profile, on a different account. You blocked my profile, but I got on a different one, you don't know about. I can only really see your info, and main picture. You;ve changed the picture into one of you on stage. You look so fecking good - ugh!!! Why do you have to look so good, it doesn't help! I hate stupid Facebook.