Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can't wrap my mind around it. How can you be okay with leaving this all behind. 3 years of sharing a life, a house, our dreams and you can throw it all away like it meant nothing. You used to tell me about all the things you wanted for us and with no warning you changed your mind. Will you ever come back or will you find someone new, someone better. I just want everything to rewind and go back to normal. Just for a moments relief. I just want to be happy with you again and have you there smiling at me when I wake up.

I still think of you often, but I am over you for the most part. Your actions since the day you dropped me cold - 14 or so months ago- are what have forced me to see you in a different light. You've showed a side of yourself that is unattractive.

But, now, even over a year later, you are still posting messages for me on the internet. You've posted 4 or 5 of them in the past 3 months. You also called my work recently, and it wasn't an accidental call as my extension has to be dialed. You don't know our new phone system has caller ID on it.

I admit I am very puzzled as to why you are still posting messages to me, saying you miss me, love me, want me, how amazing I am, how you still can't stop thinking about me. But you've not contacted me directly. Its bizarre- you are a grown man, in his 40's. I can't understand it at all. Its like you want to know how you're feeling but you're too scared to talk to me directly. Its making me lose respect for you. So at this point, even if you came back, I am not sure I could ever get over the disrespect I feel for you.

It is validating though- I've always known that you never stopped loving me. Even when you broke up with me, your reasons were all about yourself and the problems you had in your own life. So its not really surprising that you still miss me.

I'm going on dates with new guys and am open to what happens.

Deep down, you're the one I wanted. I wish you could have been the person I thought you were.

I thought this new job would help me get over you even faster. I'm busy all day and I'm making new friends.

But..it's boring, and it only leaves me tired and moody and wanting to come home and talk to you so you can make me feel better. But when I get home..you're not there. And it's the worst feeling ever. And today is the first time I've cried over you in over 2 months. I hate this.

Sometimes I start being able to think healthy thoughts. I was out today and I just let the thoughts run their course and gently corrected them, knowing that God will deliver both of us in our own time to what He wants. I felt content with that for a good while, but then I keep seeing your sis' lovey dovey comments with her bf (remember when we used to double date and we were the affectionate ones, not them?). Anyway. I need to stay off Facebook as much as possible. It's really not helping me any. There is part of me that can think of us both as OK, but something happens and that yucky adrenaline feeling comes and I start feeling sick to my stomach and anxious and upset again. Why does it come back? If I'm trying my best to move forward in general (with or without you...I realize I need to keep moving in life..it doesn't mean forget you forever), why do I go back to the pain? I want the pain to go. It's lessening over time, but it's there. I want to cancel it and just replace it with love. Very hard.

Oh, I have to say that I feel comforted that you told N that you never cheated on me and I don't deserve to be treated like that. It means a lot for some reason because it sounds like you defended me. Also, since you said it to him, not me, it means you weren't just trying to placate me. I remember when we met, you told me I deserve to be happy and you made me laugh and smile. Thanks for that. I will try to remember that when I feel like a piece of trash. That even though you're with someone else, you think I deserve good treatment. You get nothing out of that, so you must meant that.

I thought this new job would help me get over you even faster. I'm busy all day and I'm making new friends.

But..it's boring, and it only leaves me tired and moody and wanting to come home and talk to you so you can make me feel better. But when I get home..you're not there. And it's the worst feeling ever. And today is the first time I've cried over you in over 2 months. I hate this.

Know exactly how you feel..It sjust so lonely

Ok...seriously...this is the last night I'm going on FB for a while because I saw your gf's page and it says, "An ex is an example of someone you should not go for again." I shouldn't have looked. I have been healing a little more, but Facebook is not good for me.

I have to admit, in a way it's almost a compliment. Am I a threat? To be honest, I must be. I'll tell you the truth. Your dad called me today and said he was happy to hear my voice. I think they miss me. I miss them too.

Are you telling her how bad I was? I am human just like you. I'm sorry that I was critical and for jerking you around, but I never meant it in a mean way. I just thought I could tell you what was best, but I was wrong. I know I can't control you.

I miss holding hands with you in church. Do you? I know she most likely won't go to church after seeing her religious status today. I guess you guys don't have as much in common as I thought you did...

Patience. I need patience. And trust in the Lord. I am trying. I am getting better. Just give me time. I need an accountability partner for staying off Facebook.

Two months on, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for how I behaved at times during our vacation in Chicago. I didn't mean to hurt you or upset you; I just wanted to spend some time with you.

I did nothing but love you for two years and continue to love you now.

You were my first love. I've never stopped believing in "us". I haven't stopped yet.

so.. apparently you`re one of those persons who do bad things to people, but considers himself the victim in the end. No compassion, no anything. I don't need compassion from you anyway. I should feel pity for what kind of character you have, but I wont. Maybe one day you`ll look at yourself and see the real you. Not the one you tell yourself that you are. Maybe that day you`ll also realize the huge amount of pain that you caused. I finally know that its not totally because of this person you chose to cheat me with and left me for that you don't give a damn. You don't give a damn because this is simply the way you are. You see nothing but yourself in everything. In all those insulting things you told me during the break up, when you said you look into her eyes and see yourself describes you perfectly. You both chose to lie and cheat on your partners and leave. Indeed, I could never be that kind of girl. I believe in love, honesty, open communication. I loved you with your good parts and the bad ones. Never expected you to be perfect. Love is not even the strongest word to describe my feelings. Too bad I didn't see this particular bad side of you. Sadly, its not that I choose not to see it. I never in my life met someone so heartless. You took everything from me and destroyed it in a heart bit, my love, my trust, my friendship. I`m telling myself daily that I`ll be able to get close to someone else again one day, but as much as I try to believe it, feels like I`m just fooling myself. You may be smart at your work stuff, but when it comes to your relationships with the others, there is nothing. You`re beautiful on the outside, but on the inside just plain ugliness. Its incredible how I spend almost half of my life with you and I just had no chance to see the real you. Its also incredible how I still blame myself for everything I`ve had done wrong in all those years, even tho it cant even compare to your actions. I heard no I`m sorry from you. I saw you looking at me with the coldest eyes in the world. When your eyes showed some feeling, it was anger towards me and pity for you. What kind of person are you? Well, I know, the one who doesn't even care if I`m alive or dead after 12 years together. Funny you can live with yourself. Sad that I still care.

Its such a beautiful day outside and I`m crying only noticing it. I miss talking to you and our walks.. Wish so much to go at least on another walk in the park with you. I miss everything we had till this summer. Every day seems a complete waste. I`m so tempted right now to talk to you. Every day should be a day closer to the day I`ll be happy again, but the way I just see it`s one more day far from you. But I wont talk to you. Nothing good can come out of it.

Please get out of my head? Please just go..........Your presence is torture.

I dont know what I ever did to you do ever deserve this level of pain. Im not sure what I ever did to you to deserve all the pain and suffering you have put me through.

Im not sure what I ever did to you to deserve being replaced by some guy without a second thought.

Im not sure what I did to be left behind so broken hearted.

X,

Why did you unblock me on fbook? To post on our mutual friends pages to get attention from me? I think I like it better when you were invisible.

The hell you've put me through after I SHOWED you post break up on a consistent basis that the love is still there.

Does it really take a month of NC to determine if you want to be with me? All that does is show me I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I know NC is literally eating you up. Alternately it's helping me move on. Gotta love psychology.

* * * * you for all the unnecessary pain you've caused.

How could you do this to me after the way I loved and cared for you?

You said I love you...on May 18th, first time in probably 8 months. You led me to believe our relationship was getting stronger, better than it had been in a year! I work for months and months to change my behavior, to change our lives together and you made me think it was working.

And then you left. You just left me. Didn't even want to keep the momentum going.

Do you think about me? Do you miss anything about me?

What are you running from? Why do you keep talking about possibly coming back...or being sweet to me, making me think you care...every few weeks? Are you trying to hang on to me to keep me from moving on, or are you torturing me?

You have no idea how much you've hurt me.

I actually will say this to my ex (that's the first time I've called him 'ex' instead of 'husband' I think!) but I kind of wanted to rehearse it here, hope no one minds!

Thanks for your letter tonight, it's given me some closure, which is what I badly needed. Even when I sent you that message yesterday, I was 99% sure that you'd tell me it was over for good, but I needed you to say the words so that I had no room left for doubt.

If I've read it correctly, it sounds like you still care about me as a friend but don't have any romantic feelings for me any more. That's better than some people have in this situation, and I'm feeling pretty happy with that! It'll take a while for my romantic feelings for you to go away, but rest assured, they will, and I'll move on.

I'm glad we can still be friends. It's still a relatively short time since you left, but I'm proud of how far we've managed to progress in that time. I'd love us to be in a position where we can be in each other's company with no uneasiness at all, but I realise that's going to take time.