Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I just now realized it's been one month since I kicked your ass to the curb. Why? How many chances did you get? You wouldn't stop lying or drinking in excess. Bottles found under dressers, in cabinets, linen closets..you'd get so drunk and blame me? I was not your bottle. I was not the reason you drank so heavily..but I was the one that loved you regardless. Push came to shove and I told you that should this continue and the lies continue..all chances were gone. I packed up your things, moved you out and it killed me inside..it still does. I am angry, sad, lonely, hurt, feel betrayed, confused, lost..none of which has ever been me. Why? Because I truly was in love with you. We aren't kids, there are rules to follow and responsibilities to be met and instead you scoffed at all of them, made your own rules and didn't know the first thing about being responsible. That isn't to say you should remain someone of innocent in your heart, but in the real world..in reality, something you even told me you could't face..this is where we ended up.

I was the one that held you, kissed your face softely each night, brushed your hair from your eyes, told you how beautiful you were every day, made you laugh and made you cry..I took you back 4 times FOUR F-ING TIMES AND YOU PROMISED AND APOLOGIZED..only to have it happen again and again.

You spoke with me each night after I kicked you out from the hotel you were staying in. I brought you flowers and asked to talk to you..see you. You didn't want to see me. Now it's a month. You've found a place to live with someone and won't give me the time of day..you told me I broke your heart..I told you "a person has to have one for that to happen"..I texted you to see if you were okay..you said no..I tried to find out what was wrong because I did know you best and you replied with in text.

I hate all this. I wish it would just go back to how it was when you moved in..we laughed, shared, talked...then everything with your drinking went down hill. I am not the first. I have been told you've done this to every single person in your life..from previous marriages, to relationships...some lasted five years..others months..here? two years.

I don't hate you..I can't hate you..though you told me you hated me. Why?

I just don't know anymore. One friggin month. I asked you to come back home and to work on this..you refused. So..here I am. Here I am.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy birthday, M.

We're all grown up now, but I still feel like a kid. I hope you've grown up to be who you wanted to be. You're still as beautiful as always. I hope you're happy, M. You're such a lucky girl. You will always have friends that love you. I have to admit that Im a bit jealous.

I hope we'll be able to enjoy our company together again even as friends. All those times we spent together, I felt amazing, M. I really did. You made me happy, and I want to thank you for that.

Sigh...

Who am I kidding here... Its your birthday, yet Im sitting here thinking about myself and how I wish I can be with you. I want to honestly wish you well, but I deep down inside, I wish that you never find happiness without me.

I want you back, M, but I know Im not ready.

Take care though, alright? Promise me you will live your life without any regret.

Damn do I still love you. I just couldn't keep on giving with out receiving just simply love in return.

You just kept demanding that I need to do this and that and how I wasn't worth it.

All I ever asked was that you love me, support me, appreciate what we had.

Yeah, I was tough to deal with at times. And yes, I have period when I feel down and out, but did you have to go and make me feel worst about them. All I ever asked for was some respect and some love.

Love isn't cleaning my house because you have OCD or the rare time you cooked or sex. Love is giving without asking for anything in return. It is supporting your lover when they are down and telling them it will be alright. Yes, sometimes you also have to kick them a little, but you don't need to make them feel like crap.

Good luck to you. As much as it hurts that we are apart. I know I am going to be better in my next relationship. I won't care the baggage from ours to the next. You will act all sweet until you don't get what you want, because you don't know what love is.

As much as I love you, I also am sorry that you didn't realize what love really is about.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I last saw you and you said you took you gf to Disneyland. You're not a member of our church anymore because I saw that your name has been erased from the member list, but you have been placed on the "Special Prayer" list. Your other ex gf looked concerned today and had to speak to the Pastor Directly after class tonight. She probably knows something I don't. She is also worried about your sister. I think it has something to do with you losing your job. She won't be able to afford rent without your income...I think that's what's going on. And the fact that you spent all your money on your peter pan lifestyle. How will you afford the cig addiction you resumed?

Not to make light of anything. I actually feel pretty bittersweet. I am relieved that you seem to have stopped coming to this church, but am a little sad that you are out of the church for good. It's good for me, but it's not good for you or your family and that part does suck. It's mostly just sad.

It's a lot easier without you around, though. I guess now I can grieve for real because you really are gone. I don't suspect you will come back. You most likely don't feel very welcome at all and no longer have incentive, in your opinion.

Well, good luck in life. I hope your sister is OK. She seemed a little out of it tonight. I wish you well too, strangely. Wish things didn't have to turn out like this, but goodbye.

so...just over a month now. this is really hard.

you're the only one that ever loved me. we knew it would be hard, me being away. but we knew we were in love. we made it so far. we were so close. after all those months, how did we lose it with just 2 weeks left after the most wonderful night?

you know how hard it is for me to trust. and i didnt just trust you, i gave you everything. i let my walls down, i let you in. you know how hard that is. and then after all that time...

you left me hanging for 3 months. 3 months while i waited to hear what you wanted. 3 months while i sat and helped u through the hardest time in your life, still crying over you every night but willing to sacrafice because i loved you.

and in the end? you broke my heart. and i know, you said you still love me. but its not the same. you dont love me like that. but god, i still love you. even after all this hurt, i would take you back in an instant.

worst of all? i can't tell what you want. you asked to be best friends, and so for you i said yes. but you then avoided me for three weeks. and then when we did get together, you still flirt with me. but you clearly dont want to be with me alone. or how about the video you posted about wanting to come clean and take it back? but then you call me your ex. dont you know that kills me? you gave me the best year of my life. how can you just let it go so easily? or did you have those 3 months you kept me hanging to let go?

its been over a month. you've hurt me so much. everything, i mean everything reminds me of you. i shared my whole life with you. i hurt like hell. and yet i still love you. with all my heart.

this is the hardest thing i've ever done. i dont know if i can do this.

I think I hate you....I know, how childish. But the sad reality is, I hope that the worst happens to you. And its horrible because that will be my karma and the worst will happen to me.

I'm hoping that this intense anger and hatred I have towards you goes away. Its not healthy for me and it prevents me from letting anyone else into my heart. Close the bank account so that this chapter is closed forever. Please.

And get out of my head. I really dont want to mess things up with Montreal because you are in my head. Shes really a sweet girl and she deserves at least "some" of me.

Apparently, tonight is the Perseids meteor shower.

Remember last year, how we wanted to watch it, and I ended up crying for a half hour in your bathroom?

You said I ruined your night? You ruined mine.

I had just gotten off of work and wanted to nap so I wouldn't fall asleep. You wanted me to stay up, so I did. I figured I could brave at least a half-hour.

So I wanted to change into my house clothes. You wanted me to stay dressed. Then you said I was ruining your night.

Cue to me being hurt and shutting down, sitting in your chair while you made dinner.

You then came over to discuss it with me, which ended in me crying in the bathroom while you occasionally knocked to see if I was okay.

"This isn't us," you said.

It wasn't us. It shouldn't have been us. You had no right to get angry like you did.

I need to let go and stop thinking that by helping you and being here for you will get us back together. I need to start thinking about me now. I have helped all I can you have given nothing in return. You are the one who decided to move on with someone else. Leave me alone. You are toxic. I need to stay away from you. NC I now realise is for myself to heal not what I first thought of it as a way to win you back. I don't want what you are now I was in love with the old you not this jealous manipulating ugly cold person you have become. You are so needy and controlling. I want my life back. I want you to stop having control over me. Yes I feel anger and resentment because I feel that it was repairable but you chose to leave and yes I could forgive but would anything change if we got back together. Now you have someone else you don't give me a second thought. 6 years forgotten about in a instant. I wont forget. my anger is probably part of the healing process. I need to heal and make myself no1 again.not in a selfish way but realise I cannot be used as an emotional crux. I am only hurting myself.

I hate this control you have over me. I need the control back. I am too soft. I need to practice tough love without feeling guilty. If you wanted to move on, then move on. don't you dare carry on and use me in this way. You must be a very weak person to use others in this way. You have never been on your own. The last 2 relationships went this way. you jumped ship straight to someone else. I would love to see how you cope if this was done to you and you were left on your own. I must realise that what is finished is over and I must let go. If you have any ounce of decency you will let go too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just woke up and walked outside. the sun was shining but it had a pink tinge to it and didn't feel right somehow. It was then that I realised that I was wearing a pair of rose tinted glasses. I have taken them off for good. I will not be wearing them again. I need to see clearly. I need to see your bad points, how you treated me in the last few months and how you you left me for someone else when we were trying to patch things up. You went out for one night and met someone else. one night. The day before you told me you loved me. then I heard nothing till I called and you said sorry it's over. Thanks for nothing. keep me dangling till something better comes along. I don't want to forgive you for what you have done to me, but I will, not because I want you back but because I want to move on and you have shown me who you really are.

I have this bad feeling I can shake. And it gets more and more intense......

A psychic once told me to stop ignoring my intuition. Well my gut tells me you are pregnant.

Seems absurd but the feeling wont go away.

Sorry for the childs loss if you are.

I've been thinking today, do I really want you back ???? Someone who cut and ran so easily ? You didn't communicate, you didn't give us a chance at all, you just cut and ran. Well you know what they say " when the going gets tough, the tough get going " ! Do I really want to be with someone so weak ?

The other thing I've been thinking "definition of insanty, keep doing what you have always done and expect a different result", so what would be the point in getting back together ? None I guess !

So sod it !!!

I have a dentist appt in half an hour. I hate the dentist, and used to vent to you about having to go. The last time I went to the dentist was the same day we had our first break up. I should've ended it then, and not come back to you. I'd be over you by now.

So you never called today. I don't know if you went to the doctors or not? I didn't text or call to find out. I'm proud of myself but instead i went and got drunk after work to try and block you from my mind. My friend saw this new girl of yours on plentyoffish saying she was looking for a LTR....yet she was online today!? hmmm....she's obviously very in to you but i'm looking WAY too much in to things. I know you'll be wondering why i didn't contact you today to see how you got on at the doctors as that what i always do...whether or not you want to be with me, you'll still be thinking this is out of character for me and that thought is going to make me continue NC another day, and another day. I do hope you feel like she is the one and i hope she messes you about like you have me. Maybe one day you will learn!

You told me I was your best friend, your "soul mate" (I don't believe in those anymore), that we would be married, that I was beautiful, and you told me that you needed a new start at the beginning of your year. That your life was there in London and mine here in the states. That you'd changed your mind. I blame myself all this time because you have been in a relationship you said was gone but was just a "friendship." I knew all along. You weren't even easy on the eye which was what I loved even more because I am tired of being with outwardly attractive people. I loved an illusion.

When you told me to go away, I got desperate, and clung to you. I turned into someone I never thought I could be. You told me I was mad and needed help. I clung even more. You ran away faster.

Said we could be friends. You'd "reply" to my emails when you could. I became an obligation. I cringe at the thought that I could turn into that to someone.

Should I blame you? No. But you are missing sensitivity and intimacy. I cannot stand you. I cannot stand myself for it either.

I saw your car today, not even you but just your car parked outside of the school building and it made me wonder what classes are you taking, are you happy, what are you up to...all the things about your life I want to know but yet... I have no rights to...I hate you but love you at the same time.. you kill me in so many ways with your hurtful comments, with the way you justify your actions...

sigh, how could we have spent 6 years together and come to be enemys how could we ever claim to love eachother so much.. and yet we do this to eachother

You're such a s**t. I hate you. I wish nothing but the worst for you. I hope your "boyfriend" cheats on you over and over again like you did to me. I hope he wears you down and tears your heart out as you did to me. I hope he leaves you in ruins as you did me.

How dare you say that I was the best thing that ever happened to you and then jump into a relationship with some guy? How dare you disrespect me for 4 years by pretending you wanted a life with me. Pretending you actually wanted to get married and have a family. How dare you tell me 3 months ago that you really wanted to get pregnant and start a family only to leave me a month later and throw yourself at some guy. Trash. That is what you are.

Now GTFO out of my head.... Ive found someone who is way more capable of being something I deserve then you could ever be. How could I have loved someone so trashy. Someone so messed up? Why did I waste 4 years on you? Why did I let you consume me? Looking back, nothing you EVER did was worth it. NOT. A. THING!!!!!!

I really do hate you and will be perfectly content without knowing a thing about you ever again. As far as I am concerned, you are dead to me.

I might forgive you one day - but today is NOT that day.

See you on the otherside........