Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Are you over me yet? Do you still think about me? It have been hard for you to get over all that like it have been for me?

You know what? You really hurted me by not contacting me anymore since I went NC.It makes me fell like if you just dont care about me.And I dont mean contact me to get back together btw,just to know how Im or what I have been doing.That is what people that care for each other(like you said you did for me) do.

You used to be the best friend I had ever had. I never knew true friendship until I found yours. You were such an amazing person, If I even tried to describe how wonderful you were, I could never come close to doing you any justice at all. So of course I fell in love with you, and in turn, you felt the same way about me. We dated, and it was bliss in the beginning, but then for whatever reason, one I will never bring myself to understand in any way, you stopped loving me. You stopped caring about me all together. You found me so interesting at first, and then after a while I only bored you. I did everything in my power to make you happy, to see you smile, to hear your laugh, to let you know I would always be there for you, that I would always support you, that I would listen and care about what you needed to say, that I would be around till the end of time, even if you one day were to get tired of me. You just didn't care though. You didn't want any of it. You just pushed me away and forgot about me. I stand by my word still though. Even though I loved you more than I have ever loved any other being in my entire life, even though I would die for you in a heartbeat, even though you don't want me or need me or care for me at all anymore. I will always love you, as a person and as the friend that you were. No one can ever take that away, not even you. You might not want it, but it's always going to be here whether you like it or not. I will always be here waiting, full of forgiveness and love and concern when you need it the most. I will always be here to offer those things even when you're completely and utterly happy and content. You could torture me for years on end. You could tell me you hated me, and I could believe you. You could shut me out of your life completely. But I will always be waiting right outside your door. Call me stupid. Call me insane. Call me whatever your heart desires. It will break me. But it can never make me stop loving you. I love you with all my heart and want you to be happy. I will forever, til my very last breath. And my last words will be directed to you. "I will never forget you, and I will always love you."

I will even love you and be there for you when I am dead and in the ground. I will watch over you from Heaven. And, I will be there, always open and ready to listen if you feel the need to talk to me. I will always love you.

I am getting more and more confused by the day. You are still in contact with D*** despite being with someone else and yet you can't even give me the courtesy of even making an effort.

I'm trying not to read into things but you keep feeding me little bits of hope. You know how I feel and what I want. Is it cos part of you wants it too but you wont admit it. Are you scared of what might happen? Of what people might think of you?

I just wish you would be honest with.

Feeling really low today! I am missing you so much today and I wish I didn't love you. I know you have a new girlfriend and you have probably told her you love her by now and forgot all about me. I hope she makes you happy because I clearly wasn't able to do that! I really wanted to try and make this work but you were not interested. I would have done anything to of made it work and I think you know that! You were my first and only love and I wish each day that you would come back to me. I love you always Paul! xoxoxo

look what you left! someone who loved you, cared deeply for your children and would've done anything for you and your family! all to hang around with your emo friend who's obsessed with you and a girl that will never want you because she's taken!

Well what ever it is your looking for your not gonna find if what i gave wasn't good enough!

Why tell me and i quote your 'immensely' in love with me, you've never been so happy! people in the past controlled you and i loved you for who you are and i'm a breath of fresh air! ha ha ha you good actor aren't you!

I hope what you've done to me happens to you! oh actually it's been done to you and you still treated me like that selfish SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!

And since the split you keep telling me people are involving themselves in your life when your a grown man with 2 kids AND you didn't lift one finger to help me cancel the wedding thats it remember when you got down on one knee said how happy you were n cried when i said yes?? ring any bells then we booked to get married on my BIRTHDAY! and you leave me over night no answer yes thats really grown up and responsible isn't it!

I wont tell you this because I refuse to talk to you no email no phone call no nothing.

I just had an epipany of sorts; you are a very selfish person. I dont know why I didnt see it before but maybe I didnt want to admit it. I am so tired of putting up with your games that you claim you dont play. You ignore me when you feel like and I am not supposed to say anything or get angry about it, but if I ignore you, you get angry and tell me I am treating you badly. This friends thing cannot work with us, I was just fooling myself thinking that it could. I just want to not care about you. Is that too much to ask?

You came to work yesterday in whatever mood you were in, I asked if anything was wrong you said no and I let it end there although you were still acting weird, I came to work this morning and I didnt speak to you and it is an issue. You barely spoke to me at all yesterday, you were at home all last night and did not make one attempt to talk to me but I must always be happy to see you and talk to you. Well forgive me if I dont feel like being used today you only seem to want to talk to me when you have no one else to talk to. Do you think that you are doing me a favor by being or pretending to be my friend? I am tired of it and it ends here, no more accepting your scraps of attention if you really want to be my friend you have to work for it but until then goodbye.

I hate you for what you have put me through!!

You have the neve to leave me and tell me your unhappy - did I hit you, swear at you, call you names, never say anything nice to you, not support you, make you cry, cheat on you, ditch you for my friends every weekend, take money from you, lie..... NO but you did and more.

You are a joke my friend and I'm much better off without you. I would rather be lonely then spend another second with you.

I hate what you have made me become! How could you do this to me! What happen to the future that molded together!? Did I mean anything to you at all?! Or was just because I gave you what you wanted....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for making this Thread

And now some 3 hours later, after the crap this morning you send me an email saying you dont know if to say sorry because you dont know what you have done so you are just saying hi? Really? Seriously? Is this the best you can do?

See how it feels when I ignore you? Get used to it cause its going to be like that for a long time.

I miss you and love you. I wish I could explain how I feel about you more effectively. I want to be the man you deserve. I know I was not perfect for the last two years. And I realize where I made mistakes. I cannot be the man of your dreams, but I can be the man you once feel in love with and more.

Damn, I am starting to realize you are gone forever.

Please don't let me think about you anymore.

Why couldn't you have just said it would never work out? Why couldn't you have just said we would never be friends again? Why did you have to give me some sort of hope?

Do we ever stop loving these people? Or does it just get to the point where we don't think about it anymore?

i called you yesterday, i couldnt take it anymore. I felt like our conversations went well, and you said you'd call me tomorrow to check up on me. Well, it's tomorrow and im anxiously awaiting your call. its early in the day, but i am waiting patiently. everyone tells me i shouldnt talk to you right now, but i want to keep you close. im not ready to stop talking you for months, or possibly forever.