For the Guys and Approaching....Girls Please Respond

ghost69

My experience with super hot, drool-worthy model type guys is that they only want sex. That's fine by me and I've had sex with a bunch of them. One even had a girlfriend But, when I'm looking for a relationship I want someone I can feel safe with. So, yes, that's exactly what I mean, ISH.

Ohhh... I get it now. Now that I think about it, the really overly good-looking ones do tend to turn me off.

why is it so hard to believe a good looking, *ehem*, sorry, really good looking guys have values and morals? maybe not all, and in your experience it sounds like none, but some do.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK. I'll be even more brief. If I approach a girl who finds me attractive, everything's good. If I approach a girl who doesn't find me attractive, I'm causing her to be uncomfortable and creeped out. I'm causing her pain. What gives me the right to cause her pain?

pain? why would she be in pain? what is your opening line? a drop kick?

why is it so hard to believe a good looking, *ehem*, sorry, really good looking guys have values and morals? maybe not all, and in your experience it sounds like none, but some do.

It's not that it's hard to believe, but a lot of them do come accross as slightly arrogant to me.

OK. I'll be even more brief. If I approach a girl who finds me attractive, everything's good. If I approach a girl who doesn't find me attractive, I'm causing her to be uncomfortable and creeped out. I'm causing her pain. What gives me the right to cause her pain?

How would you know you are causing them "pain" if you don't approach?

You wouldn't be causing anyone any pain by approaching them. Definitely don't think this way.

Ladies, would you like to be friends with a guy to whom you've given your phone number?

why would a girl you approached want to suddenly be your friend anyway? maybe after you dated and realized you are compatible but not compatible enough, maybe yeah.

I didn't say physical pain. It would be emotional pain. I'd be causing her to have negative emotions - discomfort and the feeling of being creeped out. Why do I have the right to impose that on her?

physical or mental. dude. seriously, don't approach women then. you have too many hangups.

I'm sure there are some, but they are certainly not the ones coming after me I'd rather be with someone who would have a bit of difficulty cheating even if he wanted to.

I didn't say physical pain. It would be emotional pain. I'd be causing her to have negative emotions - discomfort and the feeling of being creeped out. Why do I have the right to impose that on her?

Kinda arrogant don'tcha think? That you can cause discomfort to someone?

I'm sure there are some, but they are certainly not the ones coming after me I'd rather be with someone who would have a bit of difficulty cheating even if he wanted to.

lmao. just cause a guy is good looking doesn't mean he's out there cheating.

If I didn't approach, I'd know that I'm not causing them pain. If I did approach, I'd know there's a chance that I'm not causing them pain and a much larger chance that I am causing them pain.

i seriously think you are joking now. sorry, but your responses almost seem fake here.

Not arrogant. Realistic. Our actions have consequences for those we interact with. Worriedgirl clearly said she'd be creeped out if an unattractive guy approached her. Are you dismissing her feelings?

lol We're gonna get into a discussion about control over emotions again. You know that my belief is that it's worriedgirl's problem that she chose to feel that way.

Not arrogant. Realistic. Our actions have consequences for those we interact with. Worriedgirl clearly said she'd be creeped out if an unattractive guy approached her. Are you dismissing her feelings?

like she's going to go home and cry. i don't think she meant creeped like a cockroach just hit her foot. i think she meant to say more like unattracted. but why would her feelings matter to you? you don't know her from a spit in the bucket and she knows nothing of you.

make a decision bro. either approach or kick yourself all the way home for never knowing. case closed on this.

BACK TO MY THREAD PLEASE.

Archived