For the Guys and Approaching....Girls Please Respond

ghost69

Oh and if a super attractive guy approached me in one of those situations, I'd be a little suspicious. I don't really trust them. He'd have a much better chance with me if he were moderately attractive. Unattractive, no.
i'm confused on your responses.

Yeah, I'm a little confused by that, too. Everyone has different preferences regarding what they're attracted to. It sounds like what dragon lady feels most women would be most attracted to is not what she would be attracted to. Essentially, a "moderately attractive" man is her very attractive man.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're totally allowed to answer the question. But I'm equally entitled to question the logic of your answer, especially when it doesn't make any sense.

Question all you want, however I don't feel the need to explain myself to you.

Studys have shown that people among the most satisfied with their lives have found a life partner. I'm quite confident that if you asked any of those people if they'd regret passing up on meeting that person for any reason at all they would say they'd be regretful.

Thanks for your concern. However, I am quite confident in my ability to find a guy when I'm ready to date.

If you were approached by an unattractive guy, would that make you feel uncomfortable? Would that be because you might find him creepy, or because you wouldn't want someone to see you talking to him, or he's just wasting your time, or some other reason?

I might find him creepy...

Yeah, I'm a little confused by that, too. Everyone has different preferences regarding what they're attracted to. It sounds like what dragon lady feels most women would be most attracted to is not what she would be attracted to. Essentially, a "moderately attractive" man is her very attractive man.

it sounds to me actually, that dragon has a thing with what she thinks of herself because what she considers really attractive just doesn't happen to her. like it's a joke or something. thinking something is up? weird.

to that reply on this thread i thought, 'wait, you're too hot, am i being punk'd?'

HAHAHAHA, that reminds me, one time the HOTTEST guy I saw in university was staring at me and trying to approach me I ran away out of insecurity. He was very super hot and I could not see why he liked me...lol.

I know it's difficult to understand. I think it's best just to accept that my views are probably not held by the common woman.

i know. but if i found you attractive, i'm probably going to talk to you and at least know if i had a chance or not. i try not to miss opportunities. how you react is up to you. you will either like me or not, or be taken. but i still want to find that out.

1-grocery store sure. that would be cute

2-gym no... it's a bit too personal. maybe as I was leaving or something

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends) sure

4-walking to a shop sure

5-driving no because I would look angry. I hate traffic.

6-school (in class/outside class) sure

7-art show/football game/some other outing best...hot

8-WORK no way... too much creepiness

HAHAHAHA, that reminds me, one time the HOTTEST guy I saw in university was staring at me and trying to approach me I ran away out of insecurity. He was very super hot and I could not see why he liked me...lol.

I've had a similar feeling before...but we must remember everyone is still human haha. A 10/10 and a 4/10 will probably find you equally attractive if they have the same preferences.

1-grocery store sure. that would be cute

2-gym no... it's a bit too personal. maybe as I was leaving or something

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends) sure

4-walking to a shop sure

5-driving no because I would look angry. I hate traffic.

6-school (in class/outside class) sure

7-art show/football game/some other outing best...hot

8-WORK no way... too much creepiness

Where do you work?

it sounds to me actually, that dragon has a thing with what she thinks of herself because what she considers really attractive just doesn't happen to her. like it's a joke or something. thinking something is up? weird.

No, a very attractive man is a very attractive man, even to me. I tend not to trust them because they usually have plenty of options when it comes to women. I prefer someone a bit closer to my own level.

No, a very attractive man is a very attractive man, even to me. I tend not to trust them because they usually have plenty of options when it comes to women. I prefer someone a bit closer to my own level.

to me that means an very attractive guy is above your level? nobody is above anybody's level. there are no such thing as leagues.

So are you basically saying that you don't believe a very attractive guy could see something nice about you?

If you were approached by an unattractive guy, would that make you feel uncomfortable? Would that be because you might find him creepy, or because you wouldn't want someone to see you talking to him, or he's just wasting your time, or some other reason?
I might find him creepy...

why are you so concerned what the girl thinks of you if she isn't attracted to you? worry about the fact that you saw a girl you found attractive and you at least made a move. and her reaction could be anything. if you can handle being rejected, nothing else matters. it's about taking chances.

If I'm attracted to a woman, it follows that I'd like to get to know her. I'd tend to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she's a good person and worth being friends with. If I approach any woman I find attractive, there will be at least some (and likely many) that don't find me attractive. When a woman is approached by a man she finds unattractive, there's an excellent chance that she'll be uncomfortable and creeped out.

By suggesting that I approach women I find attractive, you're suggesting that I make lots of women uncomfortable and creeped out - women that I might have liked to be friends with, at least. How can I justify doing that? What right do I have to intrude on them that way? Isn't that a violation of them? They certainly don't deserve to be made to feel uncomfortable and creeped out? Isn't that just an awful, unfriendly, unkind thing to do?

I think some women would rather be with a less attractive man than a super hot one she finds "unsafe" (aka- player, cheater, flirt). Is that what you kind of mean DL?

So are you basically saying that you don't believe a very attractive guy could see something nice about you?

My experience with super hot, drool-worthy model type guys is that they only want sex. That's fine by me and I've had sex with a bunch of them. One even had a girlfriend But, when I'm looking for a relationship I want someone I can feel safe with. So, yes, that's exactly what I mean, ISH.

what in the heck are you talking about. this isn't an algebra equation. you either approach or you don't. the whole point of my thread, since you helped it to miraculously get it off topic, was to help people understand that most women won't mind it as long as the guy is attractive. now it's up to the guy to not worry about being unattractive to the girl and just do it. that's the point of this thread. stop going the other way with it. put some faith in yourself for crying out loud. make a move on a girl. don't let her response be who you make yourself out to be. i approach women all the time, doesn't mean all will give me their number. if they think i'm creepy, so friggen what. that's their opinion. doesn't change who i think of myself.

back to the topic, ladies, what places?

geez.

edit: and why the crap do you want to befriend every girl you tried to get a phone number from for dating purposes? absolutely change that attitude man.

My experience with super hot, drool-worthy model type guys is that they only want sex. That's fine by me and I've had sex with a bunch of them. One even had a girlfriend But, when I'm looking for a relationship I want someone I can feel safe with. So, yes, that's exactly what I mean, ISH.

Ohhh... I get it now. Now that I think about it, the really overly good-looking ones do tend to turn me off.

Archived