'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

confusedgirly

I meant professional because they can offer sexual techniques I wouldn't even know of. perhaps we can learn a thing or two from them. I wouldn't be OK with friends or acquaintances, random people who aren't really good at sex.

we don't have an open relationship actually. and we probably won't. but I personally don't mind, and I know there are people who practice open relationships with health and success.

I have not loopholed what faithful is or isn't, I am just defining it for what it really is. just because a blowjob is cheating in your mind doesn't mean it is, or should be, in everyone else's.

I've recently found out that some guys (small percentage I'd hope) don't consider getting a blow-job from another girl (while in a relationship) cheating.

To me that seems like a warped, sick-in-the-head idea. Of course that's cheating!

Does anyone have any idea why these guys would have this opinion?

The only ones who say this are the ones who got caught.

Any act of intimacy, even flirting or sharing deep emotions with another OS other then your partner is cheating.

If you wouldn't want to tell your partner about it, or it would bother you if someone would do that to you, it's cheating.

My boyfriend and I feel very strongly about this. Even if I was fantasizing about guys and I told him this, even if nothing physical happened, he would still feel betrayed and seriously question the relationship. To alot of people, thinking or "looking" is perfectly normal, as long as you don't act on it. But to us, even thinking hard on the subject is one step away from cheating.

I've recently found out that some guys (small percentage I'd hope) don't consider getting a blow-job from another girl (while in a relationship) cheating.

To me that seems like a warped, sick-in-the-head idea. Of course that's cheating!

to ease their conscience

What about the idea that being in another country and hooking up isn't cheating? My guy friend told me I should just cheat b/c anyways "nobody will find out". It's the principle of it all!! And whatever happened to staying faithfull..

Maybe they got the idea from American Pie? (Stifler) Lol.

It's unfortunate but some men do think this way. I've come accross a few of them myself.

One man once told me that if he had a one night stand or had sex with a hooker that also wasnt considered cheating as there are no feelings involved. Absolutely crazy!!!

It's a lame excuse to get some head and try to convince the world they didn't do anything wrong. They know it's wrong. I would never date someone with this mentality.

It's a lame excuse to get some head and try to convince the world they didn't do anything wrong. They know it's wrong. I would never date someone with this mentality.

I think that's the key: just don't date these guys. Thank god not all guys are this way and there are ones who believe in staying faithfull 100% (girls too).

Besides, it's a good way to weed out th losers... just ask them what they consider cheating lol.

I heard that bj's were only cheating if he enjoyed it. lol j/k

I would never try to limit the behavior of my so. This actually happened to me in my marriage and it really surprised me that I didn't care that much. That fact alone was a BIG RED FLAG! If your spouse no longer cares who you have sex with they are probably not too interested in being married to you any longer.

Yeah... and robbing a bank isnt stealing. At least not according to me if I ever need money and decide to rob a bank.

What a load of crap... any guy that tells you that is either full of it, a complete tool, or just toying with you to get a reaction. No honest, normal person would, or could think such a thing.

It's unfortunate but some men do think this way. I've come accross a few of them myself.

One man once told me that if he had a one night stand or had sex with a hooker that also wasnt considered cheating as there are no feelings involved. Absolutely crazy!!!

I dont think they guy who said that truly believed it. He may have wanted you to believe that he believed it... but thats just insanity. Unless he was so unhinged that he couldnt work, feed himself, pay bills, he wears socks on his head etc. then he didnt really believe that.

Try telling that same guy who shares that opinion that his girlfriend didn't cheat on him because a guy in the club took her home and only went down on her. Guaranteed he would have a wake up call and if not then he can consider his relationship and open relationship. Most of these guys are hypocrites, justify their excuse for cheating but wouldnt find it acceptable if some other dude went down on his girl

• 1 year later...

(sorry, didn't realise those words were considered swearing, if i may i will rephrase it)

Receiving oral sex is not the same for men as it is for women. Say a single woman is in a club. A guy, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to her and asks if he could give her oral sex, would she let him? almost certainly not.

Now, a single man is in a club, and a girl, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to him and asks if she could suck him off, would he let her? almost definitely yes.

There is the difference. For a guy receiving a one off blowjob from a random girl requires a minimal amount of attraction.

lol what a joke comment. So your saying that because SOME guys have low standards, oral is somehow more acceptable? But since SOME girls have higher stardards, it means more...?

Seems like logic does not apply here.. I probably shouldn't respond because the previous poster is an obvious troll but.. I had to laugh.

(sorry, didn't realise those words were considered swearing, if i may i will rephrase it)

Receiving oral sex is not the same for men as it is for women. Say a single woman is in a club. A guy, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to her and asks if he could give her oral sex, would she let him? almost certainly not.

Now, a single man is in a club, and a girl, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to him and asks if she could suck him off, would he let her? almost definitely yes.

There is the difference. For a guy receiving a one off blowjob from a random girl requires a minimal amount of attraction.

Totally totally incorrect for the vast majority of guys... and even if it was correct it wouldn't justify BJs not being cheating.

As far as I'm concerned anything from arranging a committed relationship with someone else and upwards is cheating.

Archived