THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 45/46

46 days of NIC/NC and feeling really good. Not quite sure yet but I may have reached acceptance, don't want to speak so soon though.

Good for you!

I'm also much better after confronting my memories three days ago. I feel whole again, so now it's more of an equal fight! I'll be on her turf though for the next two weeks, so I think I just have to get through those two weeks, and I'll arrive on the other side. It will be like a rite of passage haha

Even though I already started 6 days ago I'm feeling pretty good. There were definitely some hard parts when I almost broke, especially since she broke up with me last Sunday and is now dating another man since Friday, very tough day when I heard, now I'm feeling good. At that point where I don't really care that she's with him now, it'll be her loss in the end. 3 1/2 relationship was gone before I knew it, loved her with all my heart but I'm accepting she's gone for good, KINDA starting to not even want her back now. Guess I move on quick, we'll see how long the feeling lasts. Lol

DAY 11 Thanks for the luck flatplane I need it! My exam is tomorrow morning and i'm kind of freaking out...not enough though sadly. Today's my last day to try and remember all this stuff!!! Also kind of worried I'm going to get lost whilst trying to find the place. Why does my last day of revision for this exam have to be sunny when all the rest have been satisfactorily rainy! One more exam to go after this Feeling ever more distant as time goes by from you. I don't know how I feel really, I guess the real test to see if I'm over you would be if I could ignore your contact (if it happened again) or moving on with someone new. I *might* be ok with the former definitely not ready for the latter.

day 5

she called me today. she called me 3 times and a txt stating " i want to see how you are doing. if you don't want to talk me please let me know. good night" i did not answer. i'm not going to give in to let myself feel bad just because you want to now 'm doing! i'm starting to see this clearly! if i show you emotions u get the upper hand. if i show you nothing i get the upper hand! but guess what? i want to heal. if you want me, come get me. i did what i can for 7 months! i even told you that i didn't do anything bad when i told you i loved you. and out of the 2 year relationship, it took me 1.5 years to tell you that i loved you. and u curtould never say the same! i love a girl who cant say that she loves me. so why should i even care about your feelings!

i woke up in hell! sundays hurt like a mother * * * * er! i was out with my homegirls and i had to vent to them! i was in pain most of the * * * * en day! i even saw you at 'homeboys' house last week where you spent the night! u told me that you guys kissed but never had sex. but u know what? i'm hurt. i'm scared. i'm not going to let you get the best of me! suffer!

speaking out of anger. sorry , readers

Day 3

Resentment's creeping back. I told him exciting news about my life and he didn't care enough to write back a simple "congrats". Why do I want to be on good terms with him again?

On the other hand, it's just an e-mail and it shouldn't matter. Trying not to let it matter.

Day 19

I had a fabulous weekend! but everything still had such a sad feeling to it...every happy moment that I feel, while still knowing I don't have him and while still missing him, is tainted....I could have the best weekend of my life I think and I still would feel sad....

It will be two months since the breakup soon. I've never been hung up on someone like this before. It all feels so strange to me. I was so sure that I'd marry this guy. That id have his kids. It feels so wrong to not be with him.

I have no option but to wait and see what the future brings.

I hope he had a good weekend I really miss our puppy...I wonder how big she has gotten sigh

It's just the morning of day 7, mornings are always the worst for me because I've been having nightmares since the break-up so little sleep for me. Took my dog out for a walk, it was nice to see that there are some girls I can make happy and wont leave me and I felt better. Now my mind is back on improvement, determined to show her later on what she missed out on. Revenge is never good, but in this case I have to make an exception, the sweetest revenge is showing them what they would've had and now will never have again.

Good for you!

I'm also much better after confronting my memories three days ago. I feel whole again, so now it's more of an equal fight! I'll be on her turf though for the next two weeks, so I think I just have to get through those two weeks, and I'll arrive on the other side. It will be like a rite of passage haha

Thanks & good luck!

Day 47

I have no desires to speak to him. To be honest, I'd be content with never having to see him again. I don't care anymore Ever since a friend of ours told me what happened with him after what he did to me I think I've truly begun to move on. It's like I finally realize that he isn't perfect and I feel like he's gotten his karma, and that has helped me move on from him. As the days go by I get less and less angry. I wouldn't even call it anger anymore really. I haven't been "depressed" in weeks! Thank goodness because depression is the worst part of breaking up lol but after depression there's no where to go but UP!

Hang in there guys, it'll be over sooner than you think!

Day 8

I almost broke NC, came very very close... the thought of you being with that other guy came in my head, made wonder how you felt a LDR rebound was what was best for you, how if you were to get sick again or your car broke down how could he be there to take care of you like I did? Or if you were having a bad day at work how could he stop by with flowers and a big hug to make you smile like I did? Just drives me crazy how you left a 3 1/2 year relationship and 5 days later start dating him... sure it's harder to sit down and talk about our problems, but no relationship is perfect and easy... I just hope you come back sooner than later before you do something I won't be able to ever forgive... it's crazy to think that the man is being more loyal than the woman...

Day 1

Single for two weeks. First real relationship and it's really hard after a year and a half together... I left it for three days but then he started talking too nicely and I accidentally sent a text that I wouldn't have wanted to send and after feeling a little better and in control I'm back at square one, attempting not to throw myself at his feet and offer to lick his shoes.

So here I am again, day one. I can't say that ideally at the end I'll be over him, just feeling better and maybe back together... So wish me luck! 30 days without him start today.

Day 1

I'll try to keep it simple and short. She broke up with me a month ago, I was devastated. I tried NC for almost 3 weeks after in an attempt to get her back, I realized this wasn't the way to go about it. Broke that NC by texting/calling once followed by what I thought was a "sweet" gesture (left her a note and rose on her door step), didn't get a favorable outcome as a result. It's safe to say that she was my first love, and this is all very hard to take in.

After a long month of depression, confusion, anger, no productivity, I know what I have to do. Around Mid-night last night, I decided to delete Everything, pictures, texts, her facebook account. I was hesitant at first but then I went into what I describe as a "Deleting trance" I didn't stop until I was finished. The one thing I haven't deleted is her number. Instead I took her name out and replaced it with the letter "X" in my contact list. I don't want her to have a name in my mind, When I pass by it I want to be reminded that that's exactly what she is , My EX. I know I wont be tempted to text/call her, that's the only reason I've keep the number there at all.

It's May 1st, a beautiful spring day out, and the great start to something new... My healing and growth process into a better me

O I see! Glad that other people have the same feelings as me I mean obviously not glad...because I want you all to be happy but...nice to know we are not alone I FINISHED MY EXAMMMMM!!!! Yay!! Had a terror of a morning but it's over now. One more exam to go and I'm SO excited! Although I need to do some serious revision for it......I'm taking the day off today..treated myself to cookies and chocolate and shall begin healthy/work extreme tomorrow I know my life is getting back on track I'm just sad that I can't share it with you. Big blow to my ego that you have never once shown to have regretted your decision...I guess that's my problem though not yours. DAY 12 So close to the first milestone! It's crazy how much I think about you after all this time when you don't give me probably more than maybe one fleeting thought a month! Again...my problem..

Day 8

Got a nice surprise text from her, guess she finally ran into my apology email I sent over a week ago. She pretty much said she's so done with me, never contact her or any of her family members again or bring her anymore flowers, last nice gesture I did for her after she left me, or she'll get a restraining order on me, nice to see how a 3 1/2 year relationship ends like this.... I truly hope this other guy she's with is worth it and she encounters how much of a terrible mistake leaving me was soon.... I'm really interested in seeing what she says/does. She never used to talk like this before to me, no matter how angry I made her...