THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Hey! There's totally a solution for that!! If something about her pops up on your live feed, like her status update for example, drag your mouse over to it on the side of it and you will see a little "x" button that allows you to HIDE her activity for good so nothing will come up again!

Hope it works!

Yeah that is exactly what I am going to do. Thank you!

Day 3 (but technically Day 36...I'd be on a roll if I had never checked his facebook!)

I'm feeling much better than yesterday especially after reading this excellent blog post: link removed I keep repeating in my mind, "Reject the rejector!" and it feels pretty damn good. I am continuing with the thought stopping techniques and trying to keep myself busy...I wish I had something to do, but I guess job hunting is enough to get my mind off things.

Day 4. Got an email from him last night where he said it would be hard for him to see me with someone else but that he still wants to be friends to the extent I can. I can't be friends at all!! This morning I deleted him from my FB. Felt awful to do it but I can't keep subjecting myself to ghosting through his life. Plus, dammit, he was the one who wanted to break up...why should I give him any glimpses into what's going on in MY life?

Completed day six, and fought every polite urge I have to not respond to a "thank you!" type of message about a birthday text I sent a while back. Ughh. But I will say after a bit, I felt strangely smug having ignored her two days in a row... the first day was an in person, nonchalant non acknowledgement of her presence. Might have been why she sent that text come to think of it. The more I think I understand, the less I really do.

day 0

i almost want to laugh hysterically....at how predictable this stuff gets. really.....the guy contacts me 6 days ago after NC for 4 months. He's been healing from an accident all this time, reason NC became so easy to me. I wanted to let him be- no stress. He comes back, we are mature and caring and wishing eachother well, etc, good to talk without anger etc. See him one night, lay together...nothing else. he needs someone to help him sexually since the accident. i actually contemplate it. meanwhile- tonight.....he's back to his crazy defensive nutso self. i'm freaking so MAD that i ever responded in the first place. and makes me question my sanity! and these fights we have...always blaming the other for acting wrong......ive had with no one for the past 4 months. but yet i feel connected to him still??? omg......this is practically abuse--tearing me down, jesus. im just shocked at how bad it is- i havent doubted myself in 4 months- hes back in the picture and i feel worthless again! hmmm...doesnt take a genuis to figure this one out. if i go back again.....im nuts. the 4 months of NC were pure bliss. painful and sad and super lonely...but soooooooooo peaceful.

Np, it really helps

The only thing is holding back from typing his/her name in the search box...ugh.

Exactly my next problem! ](*,)

Day 3... Can't believe Ive made it this far. Paranoia that she may start to think I am not interested and giving up on any hope is kicking in...

day 15

considering finding out where she is tomorrow and telling her im coming to see her. i need some kind of closure on this. i havent seen her for 6 weeks and only exchanged texts twice in that time.

we've not really had a chance to talk about anything since.

i miss her

day 15

considering finding out where she is tomorrow and telling her im coming to see her. i need some kind of closure on this. i havent seen her for 6 weeks and only exchanged texts twice in that time.

we've not really had a chance to talk about anything since.

i miss her

same here, weve been split 6 weeks and text on three occasions

Day 5.

I must say it's a lot easier now that I deleted him from my Facebook. I'm certainly not going to send him a friend request & I'm no longer tempted to check it incessantly. I deleted all his e-mails. It was hard to push that "delete forever" button, but I forced myself and now I don't wallow in those anymore either. I think it's helping. Not much, but every little bit helps.

Day 16

It feels like its been months but I am proud of myself to make it this far!! My parents will be going to Europe in about 6 weeks and they asked me to go with them for 3 months so have something to look forward to if it doesn't work out with the ex!!

Day 3 of No Contact after I broke NC to apologize for something. Feeling pretty good today --first thought this morning was to get to work on time and not him. That's refreshing! I've found over the last few weeks that I miss him but I do not miss our relationship. I'm happy to have me-time.