How did you meet your last or current BF or GF

imsuperman

ive had 3 relationships.

my latest i was introduced by a friend who was her cousin during class.

the other 2 were 'cold approaches', both at school.

1 i asked for a pen and kept talking after (turned into 1.5 yrs)

1 i asked what she thought of a test after class (only 2 months).

if harry lives in the desert then yes.

Maybe the lack of rain puts everyone in a better mood, lol. I live in Ohio, home of well................Wendy's, and I would be more shocked and pleased to see a woman approach me than I would if I woke up next to Jessica Alba.

Maybe the lack of rain puts everyone in a better mood, lol. I live in Ohio, home of well................Wendy's, and I would be more shocked and pleased to see a woman approach me than I would if I woke up next to Jessica Alba.

what if it was Jessica ALba who was appraoching you?

At a hotel, to be more precise at there lost and found store room where we both had to go claim our bags after a mix up with our room reservations. The manager was out for errands sow we had to wait, he asked if I would join him for dinner while we were waiting!

I met the last 3 relationships at the gym.

I often read on here that people are apprehensive about meeting someone or going up and talking to someone at the gym... and I don't really get it.

And to be fair, what I've read on here, it's the women who put up a cold front about it and make excuses like, "I'm too busy working out!" That really irks me and puts a bad name for the rest of us friendly women out there.

I say to the men out there, if a woman gives you that sort of attitude, don't waste your time on her. Why is it acceptable to give that sort of rude answer when in a gym, but not in a bar? You wouldn't say, "sorry, I'm too busy drinking!" (in a bar) or "Sorry, I'm too busy buying milk! ( in a grocery store)"

At least it's someone who you have something in common with, rather than meeting a random at the grocery store (which you could still still have something in with that person)

That being said, I don' think one should close themselves off to meeting people anywhere.

-at yearbook camp - went to friends to dating. he turned out to be a dirtbag

-a few at work - never date people you work with

-through a mutual friend - lasted 3 great years but ended

-at a friend's band performance

-at school - darkrooms are a great place to bump into people

Archived