What is your number one priority at this point in your life?

quirky

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goal right now in my life is to make my life as simple as possible. Elimination of senseless "girl chasing", eliminate un-necessary bills and activities. Find out what makes myself tick, and then I can let the good stuff happen, not that I am un-happy, but I am pretty much working on myself.

I'm wondering what your priority is right now..To find peace with yourself? Open up after a break up? Move jobs? Your Family?

I thought this is also a good way to reinforce the purpose of it!

To be at peace, exactly like you said. To live as stress free as possible, to live according to simple values that priviledge taking time to appreciate my relationships and to not waste (to be as ecological as possible). I want to be at peace and to find happiness.

Dealing with an immense amount of schoolwork without losing passion for what I do.

I hear you. Even though I don't seem to have alot of schoolwork.

My #1 priority is staying happy.

This to me includes: keeping my happy relationship (love), spending time with the few people who matter to me and I love (family/friends), finishing school and getting a good job (money), keeping my health (health).

I try to avoid drama and stress. Cut out the people who bring these into my life.

• 5 months later...

Staying physically and mentally healthy. This means taking up running, always taking my medication, changing my diet and eating pretty "clean," getting rid of toxic friends, getting rid of bad relationships, transferring cause I hated my first college, changing my major because I hated that too, living off campus in an apartment, very little alcohol, no parties, etc.

I hear you. Even though I don't seem to have alot of schoolwork.

My #1 priority is staying happy.

This to me includes: keeping my happy relationship (love), spending time with the few people who matter to me and I love (family/friends), finishing school and getting a good job (money), keeping my health (health).

I try to avoid drama and stress. Cut out the people who bring these into my life.

I agree! Stay away from drama and get rid of the people that bring nothing to your life. Spend time with the ones that bring positivity.

FIND employment, or open my bridal shop.

That is my dream, but it seems such an uphill battle...and I am waivering...

To become self employed/your own boss is a very challenging move but also very rewarding!!! I aim to be self employed as well and it can seem daunting.. but I think you'll find all solutions and tackle all problems if your heart is totally in it

Archived