Another orgasm problem thread

greywolf

I used to orgasm fairly easily, but since the beginning of this year it seems to take longer and longer. Lately, it takes an hour! I used to be able to cum in 5 minutes if I wanted to.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when my ex and I were first together I always orgasmed way before she did. So, I started practicing to take longer. Maybe I just got so used to holding it off as long as I can.

If I start while I'm already horny it doesn't take as long. If I'm not horny when I start, it takes an hour.

I thought it would go away, but it's been almost a year now. Maybe I just need a break for awhile, but it's hard for me to go a day without it.

Any comments, suggestions, advice appreciated.

hmm, yes, you probably got used to it. have some gaps between your masturbations, like don't do it for a week then do it again. I think it might help. it helped me one time for almost the same problem.

I guess you're right. It's just weird because I've been doing it since I was small but I've never had this problem. Although when I was younger I was forced to take breaks but I didn't always have my own room. hmmm

Perfect Girl,

First off I never knew! you sly thing

What is the object of your desires? This question holds significant meaning for you. Pleasuring yourself is mental and physical. Don't force it. It shouldn't be like brushing your teeth for goodness sakes (at least twice a day).

Give it a break and when you do feel twitter paitted, fantasize about the one you would like to have down there.

Any kind of forced sex is a recipe for disaster sooner or later.

lost

i do it nightly as well and it takes longer and longer sometimes, especially with the crappy toy I've been using (but haven't replaced yet). Maybe you just need to give yourself a break. Let you and your vagina begin to miss each other before you can become one with each other again (wow did I really just say that?)

I used to orgasm fairly easily, but since the beginning of this year it seems to take longer and longer. Lately, it takes an hour! I used to be able to cum in 5 minutes if I wanted to.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when my ex and I were first together I always orgasmed way before she did. So, I started practicing to take longer. Maybe I just got so used to holding it off as long as I can.

If I start while I'm already horny it doesn't take as long. If I'm not horny when I start, it takes an hour.

I thought it would go away, but it's been almost a year now. Maybe I just need a break for awhile, but it's hard for me to go a day without it.

Any comments, suggestions, advice appreciated.

This isn't any advice, but I'm just wondering: why did you want to take longer before orgasming?

I thought mostly (only) guys wanted to do this...

Because I used to orgasm really really fast and I can't have multiple orgasms.

Actually from a physical standpoint you probably can. It is something that can be learned. Your body just hasn't been programmed for that yet. Instead you programmed it to hold out longer.

It is an area that I would think about exploring over lasting longer.... at least it would be fun working on

Actually from a physical standpoint you probably can. It is something that can be learned. Your body just hasn't been programmed for that yet. Instead you programmed it to hold out longer.

It is an area that I would think about exploring over lasting longer.... at least it would be fun working on

I have tried, but I just can't. It gets too painful. I can wait for a few minutes and start again, but I can't have one right after the other. I have practiced, but nothing seems to work.

Archived