Would you feel rejected ladies?

i_win

So on Tuesdays I go up to a local bar with friends and there is a girl that I've met up there a few times and gotten to know through a friend. Well last night we ended up making out after I walked her home.

She agreed when I asked if I could take her out...if I go out with her but only end the night with a little kiss would you feel rejected or like you did something wrong?

The reason I say this is because we made out that first night, but I was hoping to take my time and get to know her and not rush into anything because that has been a mistake in the past...but I also know that slowing things down too much might make her think I'm not that interested or that I need alcohol in me to feel that attraction.

Or do I make out but not go any further than that? Some guidance would be great. Thanks.

Put some passion into the kiss at the end and call it at that. Always fun "wanting more".

Or just give her a nice sweet kiss and then pull away look her in the eye and say "Hey, I'm hoping to take this one slow... so I can get to know you." If she likes you you'll see a big bright smile, squeeze her hand and walk away.

Making out on a first date won't doom you to failure. I would probably feel weird if we made out on the first date & would barely hug me on the second. Would it be that bad to just make out.. nothing further.. for a while? The first date is done, it's not like you can take it back.

Archived