There is no 2nd date now, girl sent me this email this morning

ConfusedDater

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My response to her email

Dear lady,

No sweat, I was just looking for another notch on my belt and you seemed to be a sure bet.

Best of luck,

CD

Aww that isn't very nice. She was very respectful in her email response. If CD had found the nerdy girl he was talking about yesterday then he might have been the one sending her the email and he wouldn't like a response like this from her. it would crush him.

Treat people as we want to be treated! LOL

Aww that isn't very nice. She was very respectful in her email response. If CD had found the nerdy girl he was talking about yesterday then he might have been the one sending her the email and he wouldn't like a response like this from her. it would crush him.

It would be funny though.

I just wish girls would send me these types of emails at home instead of when I'm at work because now I don't have the energy to stay here and just want to go home and start trying to meet someone else. It's hard to deal with these type of emails at work

I was thinking about that when I was looking through the other threads.

What a blow for ya and - during the work hours... Maybe stop checking personal email from work? I would have at least waited til evening hours.

CD, I know it's hard not to take it personal. But you have to learn to not take dating so seriously.

You did great, the signs were there that she was interested, and then like a flick, she changed her plans when nothing else changed.

Don't beat yourself up! Do tell her she disappointed all of us though! Ppppfff... stupid dating........ How about that girl you talked to last night. Whatcha thinking bout that?

Well i did talk to 2 new nerdy girls last night who reply to my ad and I thought they were kind of intimdating since one is a Chemist and the other one just finished law school. But I'm not going to let that stop me, hopefully I will continue getting to know them this weekend.

Well i did talk to 2 new nerdy girls last night who reply to my ad and I thought they were kind of intimdating since one is a Chemist and the other one just finished law school. But I'm not going to let that stop me, hopefully I will continue getting to know them this weekend.

Sounds great~~~~ I wish you the best! Just stay positive!

instead of posting another ad on craiglist saying-"depressed guy looking for cute female to walk on me tonight"

I will stay positive and not let this situation get me down. I have to stay in it to win it and by pulling out of the dating world and going to the fetish world which is very convient, i'm not going to do that. I'm Just going to keep pushing and not give up.

BTW: it's a 40% chance i may approach a female on the way home from work

Well you can pull the no couch thing off but you need a good story to back it up. Example:

Nerdy girl: Hey CD why don't u have a couch in here?

CD: My mother was killed by a couch falling on her and on her death bed she made me promise to never own one. Would you like some wine?

I have the money to buy one today but just don't want to sit on it alone in my sweat pants on a friday night with no new female in sight.

Why did you feel the need to say something snide to her? She wasn't committed to you bc of one date, just as you weren't to her--you are trying to go on other dates as well. What good did that email do you other than point out to her that she got to you?

instead of posting another ad on craiglist saying-"depressed guy looking for cute female to walk on me tonight"

I will stay positive and not let this situation get me down. I have to stay in it to win it and by pulling out of the dating world and going to the fetish world which is very convient, i'm not going to do that. I'm Just going to keep pushing and not give up.

BTW: it's a 40% chance i may approach a female on the way home from work

almost though we had to go back to square one with you man. whew

Archived