There is no 2nd date now, girl sent me this email this morning

ConfusedDater

haven't read all 30 pages of this thread (yikes!) but i don't think it is either, i think it's just a case of bad timing. she may have realized she wants to make things work with this other guy. it sucks. i've gotten emails like this too. oh well, it happens. NEXT!

I have really matured because years ago, like in 2003, I would have sent a nasty response but I'm older now and don't feel the need to do that anymore.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude - you have another thread named:

Why is it so Hard for Women to say-"THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED???

so here is a woman who is saying she's not interested. there you go, you got your wish. you complain when women don't call back, you complain when they do let you know they aren't interested.

dude - you have another thread named:

Why is it so Hard for Women to say-"THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED???

so here is a woman who is saying she's not interested. there you go, you got your wish. you complain when women don't call back, you complain when they do let you know they aren't interested.

I was annoyed because she had agreed to a 2nd date and then 3 days later I get the email.

What I was talking about was after a 1st date if you are not interested just say it instead avoiding phone calls

I was annoyed because she had agreed to a 2nd date and then 3 days later I get the email.

What I was talking about was after a 1st date if you are not interested just say it instead avoiding phone calls

i've sometimes agreed to a second date, but then after having some time to think about it, i've decided against it. sometimes i go home and think abou the things they have said, and then change my mind about the second date. it happens....

i've sometimes agreed to a second date, but then after having some time to think about it, i've decided against it. sometimes i go home and think abou the things they have said, and then change my mind about the second date. it happens....

She called contacted me first after the first after the first date, then we talked on the phone and then asked me what are my plans for weekend and then we set up a date so I just don't like stuff like this.

well, there you go. how did the date go?

It went well, we talked, and laughed, she asked me did I want to share her desert, asked what I was doing the rest of the evening, offered to ride me home, after I got out the car she beeped the horn so she can wave bye.

And then she emailed me after the date asking how I was and then we chatted on thephone and agreed to go out to a italian restarunt and 3 days later she sent me the email saying she is going to try and make it work with a guy that has been a on and off thing.

So there you have it

I have really matured because years ago, like in 2003, I would have sent a nasty response but I'm older now and don't feel the need to do that anymore.

you have done this on about every thread where a girl said something to you that you didn't like.

It went well, we talked, and laughed, she asked me did I want to share her desert, asked what I was doing the rest of the evening, offered to ride me home, after I got out the car she beeped the horn so she can wave bye.

And then she emailed me after the date asking how I was and then we chatted on thephone and agreed to go out to a italian restarunt and 3 days later she sent me the email saying she is going to try and make it work with a guy that has been a on and off thing.

So there you have it

so there we have what? it happens. whether it was an excuse or not, you just weren't enough for you. boohoo i know.

My experience is a prime reason why a guy should never go to dinner on the first date and foot the bill.

you experience? uhm, your experience? sure, some of the girls you have 'dated' seem a bit rude; but a lot of the stories seem to be your doing to yourself. you shoot yourself in the foot over and over again. you analyze too much. you expect too much. you think a woman is this way and that way and that's the way it is. a girl doesn't like you it's her fault. weird man.

i'm sorry man, but in my own opinion, your threads seem to be getting worse again. i thought you were taking a few steps forward, but you have taken a huge leap backwards again.

Once I learn how to be fun and flirty, you look out, because I will rise to the top and never look back. I now know what needs to be done to succeed in dating, and things will change, believe me.

I see progress with you showing your sense of humor around here...

Just do it, CD.... Just be outgoing! Whatcha got to lose?

Archived