There is no 2nd date now, girl sent me this email this morning

ConfusedDater

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok it was a Predate-lol Like a Pre-Pilot ep for a TV show that network executives receive when they are trying to see if they want to add a new show to the program schedule-lol

And that's fine. If I were you, I'd learn to not look too much into it when it's just one of the predates.

I'm concerned that girls often tell you "I only want to be platonic friends." Why the need to specify?

I do agree that things sounded good. But when looking at it as a pre-date and the fact that she was busy both this Friday and Saturday, I guess looking at that now, maybe we could have seen through this a little sooner..?

No it wasn't a typical Cafe, they didn't wait on you, you had to get up and go inside yourself. So while were outside sitting down she said I can go in first and get what I want so we could save our table. Then when I came back she went in while I sat outside and waited for her. So that's how we both paid for our own stuff

You've got to be kidding me!!!! PLEASE, someone, tell me that he's kidding?!

Ok it was a Predate-lol Like a Pre-Pilot ep for a TV show that network executives receive when they are trying to see if they want to add a new show to the program schedule-lol

Oh Jeez........

Now I can perfectly understand........... she basically wanted to see if she can even go out on a first date with you and hence this Predate set up.... then she came up with a convenient excuse of getting back with her ex... now i can understand why she said 'i know you want more than plutonic relationship'

Man... after 261 replies you are saying it is a predate??

And that's fine. If I were you, I'd learn to not look too much into it when it's just one of the predates.

I'm concerned that girls often tell you "I only want to be platonic friends." Why the need to specify?

I do agree that things sounded good. But when looking at it as a pre-date and the fact that she was busy both this Friday and Saturday, I guess looking at that now, maybe we could have seen through this a little sooner..?

I figured she was going out on a date tonight or tomorrow but I was ready to compete with whoever the guy was but didn't get the chance. Plus I'm too old to believe that she was going out with 2 different sets of friends friday and saturday.

Oh Jeez........

Now I can perfectly understand........... she basically wanted to see if she can even go out on a first date with you and hence this Predate set up.... then she came up with a convenient excuse of getting back with her ex... now i can understand why she said 'i know you want more than plutonic relationship'

Man... after 261 replies you are saying it is a predate??

What the hell are you talking about?

I figured she was going out on a date tonight or tomorrow but I was ready to compete with whoever the guy was but didn't get the chance. Plus I'm too old to believe that she was going out with 2 different sets of friends friday and saturday.

I think that you gave it your best shot and you stayed positive! I think that's progress. You didn't throw the towel in - you gave her a chance and you haven't shown much negativity (not like used to.) You survived.

Now time for next.

Archived