There is no 2nd date now, girl sent me this email this morning

ConfusedDater

Stop searching for a relationship. Go out and date and if you find that special lady then congrats but until then don't expect anything from your dates

I don't think he can change his perspective.....

Would be better to relax about it if ya can CD but you do seem 100% sure you are only interested in finding your wife soooo?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly, I could really send her a nasty disrespectful email for that dumb a$$ statement

let it go CD... unfortunately the truth is women hold the power during the Dating stage.... they will have lot of guys hitting on them and have so many options... they just have to choose.. that is all.... this girl did exactly that... she had you taking her out on dates and then she has her ex falling back at her feet... she chose that guy.... and then has the audacity to say she will choose you if it doesn't work with that other guy...

her statement is clear proof of how women think.... they KNOW they have options.... plz do not give her that luxury........ if i were you my response would have been "thanks for honestly letting me know.... i would not be interested in any future dates with you"

Stop searching for a relationship. Go out and date and if you find that special lady then congrats but until then don't expect anything from your dates

I defintely know that now.

So is this the scary/risky part of dating?

The person who are going out with maybe just holding out for someone else?-lol

I know that people saying dating and employment is similar but I think this is the one thing that separates the two. At your job, you don't have to worry about your boss looking for someone he likes a little better behind your back.

I don't think he can change his perspective.....

Would be better to relax about it if ya can CD but you do seem 100% sure you are only interested in finding your wife soooo?

never said I was looking for marriage, i'm just trying to be in a relationship like all the other men in philadelphia who seemed to have gotten the memo about how to succeed in dating which I never got.

I know that people saying dating and employment is similar but I think this is the one thing that separates the two. At your job, you don't have to worry about your boss looking for someone he likes a little better behind your back.

No, you just have to look out for co-workers who want to stab you in the back!

who cares who contacted who first. get over that fact. the fact is she canceled with you for something else. no loss to you except a potential future with THIS girl. keep on man.

not everyone is like this. so stop classifying everyone as this way when it comes to dating.

You were just doing this. You were talking about finding some nerdy girl online. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing but don't knock a girl because she is doing the same.

who cares who contacted who first. get over that fact. the fact is she canceled with you for something else. no loss to you except a potential future with THIS girl. keep on man.

not everyone is like this. so stop classifying everyone as this way when it comes to dating.

So now you should know why I would push football to the side for someone I just met. You wanted me to SKIP something I love to go out with a woman who was involved with another guy. It takes time for a woman to be my first option and I'm certainly not going to put a woman ahead of football because we went on one date

never said I was looking for marriage, i'm just trying to be in a relationship like all the other men in philadelphia who seemed to have gotten the memo about how to succeed in dating which I never got.

the way you succeed in Dating is just to approach girls with the intention of having fun and sex... you have to be selfish and think only about yourself... if she is not interested in giving you what you want you just say "next"...

i can clearly see the patterns here... guys just looking to have a fling have the girls running after them.... but guys looking for a caring loving relationship are getting jacked...

CD just change your approach man.... be selfish.... Selfishness is a virtue in the world of Dating... example? the girl that just sent you that 'loving' email...

So now you should know why I would push football to the side for someone I just met. You wanted me to SKIP something I love to go out with a woman who was involved with another guy. It takes time for a woman to be my first option and I'm certainly not going to put a woman ahead of football because we went on one date

Well you should never put a woman you just met as your #1 priority but I think what ghost was getting at is since you 2 couldn't agree on a date you should cancel sitting on your couch and watching the birds sh*t the bed and go out with a girl your interested in.

the way you succeed in Dating is just to approach girls with the intention of having fun and sex... you have to be selfish and think only about yourself... if she is not interested in giving you what you want you just say "next"...

i can clearly see the patterns here... guys just looking to have a fling have the girls running after them.... but guys looking for a caring loving relationship are getting jacked...

CD just change your approach man.... be selfish.... Selfishness is a virtue in the world of Dating... example? the girl that just sent you that 'loving' email...

yup you are right, she was looking out for herself and doing what's best for her. The only thing is with these next 2 girls, who are much better looking that the girl who sent me the email, I can do nothing but think fun and sex because I know it's a 95% chance I would get a similar email from one of them.

TAKE THE GIRL TO FOOTBALL WITH YOU. THEN YOU GET BOTH!!!! wake up man. read what i wrote carefully. you have excuses for everything.

let it go CD... unfortunately the truth is women hold the power during the Dating stage.... they will have lot of guys hitting on them and have so many options... they just have to choose.. that is all....

her statement is clear proof of how women think.... they KNOW they have options.... plz do not give her that luxury........

Forgive me, just have to say it. It's the blind leading the blind. Or the bitter leading the bitter.

Women are NOT monsters. We are not the enemy. Truly, we aren't. We're human beings, just like you, who are looking for love, just like you. Simple as that.

And for all of CD's griping and b*tching now, wasn't it just yesterday or the day before that he was talking about chucking this girl himself because he wanted a "nerdy" girl? Why was it okay when HE was the one doing this, but it's NOT okay when SHE decided to move on? Don't get it. Sounds like war tactics. Remember, dating isn't a war ... and if you continue to view it as such, you're never going to get anywhere.

Or something. Eh. What were we talking about???

word can get out about me because I made one statement without cursing? you act like I sent her a email cursing her out all i did was send a snide remark and deleted her from my email.

Now I could of gotten nasty after reading her last setence

"Maybe I will give u another chance if it doesn't work out"

What kind of SH*T is that? So don;t come at me about what I sent back because it could have been a lot worse after seeing that KEEP YOUR CHIN UP statement. I think that's the worse thing you can do.

The more "worse" the response, the more psychotic and bitter you appear. If you bow out gracefully, at least you get to keep ONE thing: your dignity. But the concept of dignity was obviously lost on you a LONG time ago.

Forgive me, just have to say it. It's the blind leading the blind. Or the bitter leading the bitter.

Women are NOT monsters. We are not the enemy. Truly, we aren't. We're human beings, just like you, who are looking for love, just like you. Simple as that.

And for all of CD's griping and b*tching now, wasn't it just yesterday or the day before that he was talking about chucking this girl himself because he wanted a "nerdy" girl? Why was it okay when HE was the one doing this, but it's NOT okay when SHE decided to move on? Don't get it. Sounds like war tactics. Remember, dating isn't a war ... and if you continue to view it as such, you're never going to get anywhere.

Or something. Eh. What were we talking about???

I understand MIB... i am not saying women are monsters... especially when there are some wonderful women like you

but look at her response to him.... she says she will consider this guy if some thing goes wrong with the other guy

You feel you're getting on in years and must hunt down a woman ASAP??

I know it would be lovely to have someone there to grow old with but I don't think it would make you happy. I'd love to meet someone too but don't focus my time and energy on it 24/7 like you seem to be do. If I were, I wouldn't have enough time to spend on my hobbies, friends and family which I feel are far more important.

Alot of your threads annoy the hell out of me cause I feel you spend far too much time dwelling on finding 'the one'. It seems to have really taken over your life. Can you not find something else to occupy your mind?

I have hobbies but I still want to be in a relationship. What's wrong with wanting to be loved?-lol

I understand MIB... i am not saying women are monsters... especially when there are some wonderful women like you

but look at her response to him.... she says she will consider this guy if some thing goes wrong with the other guy

Dude she was saying to soften the let down. She didn't mean anything by it.

yup you are right, she was looking out for herself and doing what's best for her. The only thing is with these next 2 girls, who are much better looking that the girl who sent me the email, I can do nothing but think fun and sex because I know it's a 95% chance I would get a similar email from one of them.

Well, it sounds like you have a pre-determined idea that you will already be sitting on the floor watching Jay Leno & eating nachos.

You are amazingly over focused on this whole dating deal & Im hoping that isn't coming accross to the girls you are dating. I have read some of your threads you're a big time stresser. It sounds like this whole dating thing is gonna give you an ulcer.

Why is it so hard to just relax?

Archived