Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

^^And it's Thursday. Which is only one day from Friday. Which is the last day of the week. = = = > No talk about work over the phone first convo's.... (I disagree but just razzin ya CD..)

So what are you going to do for your date?????

Eating outside at a sidewalk cafe and then some more talk after that in the park accross the street

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's from Kansas City, huh? Does she like BBQ or Jazz? If so, ask her where her favorite barbeque restaurant is in KC and why she likes it. Or her favorite jazz bar. A lot of the folks there are pretty froth-in-the-mouth passionate about the Chiefs (football team) or the Royals (baseball team).

She's from Kansas City, huh? Does she like BBQ or Jazz? If so, ask her where her favorite barbeque restaurant is in KC and why she likes it. Or her favorite jazz bar. A lot of the folks there are pretty froth-in-the-mouth passionate about the Chiefs (football team) or the Royals (baseball team).

Thank you for my number 3, which will be..............MUSIC.

there are passionate royals fans?

How did you go two dates and not talk about music yet?

well i was so nervous on the first date I don't know what I talked about-lol

2nd date was a disaster so it wasn't much convo

so I hoping the 3rd date is a SUNNY DAY where we can sit outside and talk and go to the park

CD.... any chance you can take something to calm down a little before the date? A shot, a beer, some type of natural remedy?

Would you consider that? Not saying you need to or should... I just know that a few dates I've been on, I was really nervous.. And a beer sure helped.

CD.... any chance you can take something to calm down a little before the date? A shot, a beer, some type of natural remedy?

Would you consider that? Not saying you need to or should... I just know that a few dates I've been on, I was really nervous.. And a beer sure helped.

A girl recommmended I do something before a date which would help me ut I would have to PM that-lol I thought that was just crazy

my birthday is the 22nd of June

the date is on the 16th of June

Okay - I say until then.... you post here daily just about miscellaneous things. Talk talk talk... About anything (type type type I guess...) Maybe typing a bunch to all of us strangers.... about something more than your dating will get you more comfy???

Who's in?

Okay - I say until then.... you post here daily just about miscellaneous things. Talk talk talk... About anything (type type type I guess...) Maybe typing a bunch to all of us strangers.... about something more than your dating will get you more comfy???

Who's in?

I think I will be fine, Just kee doing what I have been doing the past 3 dates

I think it might be interesting to write the five things down on a sheet of paper. Then during the date, pull out the paper and starting reading from it. Avoid any eye contact while reading.

If that seems to turn her off, then toss the paper aside real angry like, stand up and say, "I'm Wyatt Earp! And you're coming with me!"

when you have the dating record I have and 33 is looking at me in the face, I have to PLAN. Not going to be a SCRIPTED convo, I just would like to already know what I'm going to focus on before i get there. To prevent any akrkward silence

Silence is only awkward if you feel it's awkward. You should never feel pressured to talk constantly. It takes two to carry on a good conversation.

Truthfully, I rarely talk, but everybody tells me I'm a good conversationalist- it's because I listen well and I ask people about themselves. One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from my dad and it's never failed me- "If you run out of things to talk about with somebody, ask them about themselves. There isn't one person out there who doesn't like to talk about themself."

I think at 33 you probably have developed at least a few conversational skills... right? Use 'em.

Archived