Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

Okay so what would you change during the date last night? What could have made it better CD?

- Talked about an ex

- "Asked" for a hug

- Ignored her honking her horn

I guess I would have flirted a little more, i just kept the convo at the table pretty basic which were topics about food, movies, and music

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Five good topics for the date to talk about. One good thing about our dates is that they have all been on WORK DAYS which takes off some of the pressure. So i would appreciate any kind of help in what to discussing for the 3rd date

BTW: this is my first 3rd date since the year of 2000.

Superb. Right... im only going to give you this stuff that i use, if you promise to use it alrite?

Things you shouldnt be discussing are - what car you drive?, what you do for work?, education? etc. Just keep away from boring stuff like that.

If she asks you what do you do, have some fun and don't tell her! so you can imagine the conversation - her "what do you do?" you "im a shoe salesman!" her "oh come on, tell me really" (or you can tease her, if she is dopey enough to believe it) you "hmm......... no." then after an hour of her getting annoyed that you won't tell her, you say "in fact you know what, im not going to tell you... just cos you want to know so bad!" and that can be your reason

Same with your age, or anything that is personal information. her "what's your age?" you "how much do you weigh?" her" what?!" you "well dont you think its kinda rude asking some1 their age... especially if you don't know them!" her "no go on tell me" you "i tell you what, i'll give you three guesses. If you guess correctly, i'll give you my age, if you guess incorrectly, you've gotta buy me dinner" her "no way!" you "well thats the deal im afraid!" her "ok ok... 22?" you "nope... and i'm already a third of the way to dinner!"

that is flirting / teasing. its playing and making things fun.

you could also ask her: what is the most embaressing thing you've ever done on a date? then tease her about it. etc

Did you smile?

Did you breath?

We're you clearly nervous?

Did you have a drink?

yes I did all that, i said we laughed and talked so that's why I was confused at the ending of the date. Well I just initiated a 2nd date in her neigborhood so going by her reply to that will let me know everything i need to know. Plus I have 3 dates coming up in the next 6 days so I'm not going to worry too much about it which is why I sent the last email about doing something else.

also what i thought was weird during the date was on the way home we rode past a certain place and she asked me have I been there and I said no, and she says-"you might want to check it out, especially since you don;t live that far from it"

* * * would she be giving me ideas to go somewhere alone???

I have a couple more questions -

She picked you up? Is there a reason for that? (Just curious)

Okay - well let us know what she says. And remember, this dating business, the more experience the easier. But - you need to get real about it and figure out what you can change to make your experience better. And theirs.

I have a couple more questions -

She picked you up? Is there a reason for that? (Just curious)

Okay - well let us know what she says. And remember, this dating business, the more experience the easier. But - you need to get real about it and figure out what you can change to make your experience better. And theirs.

so when she was asking me Have i been to a certain place and suggested I give it a try, was she implying that if I were to ask her out again that's somewhere we can go? See what I mean? And then it's a Jazz festival this sunday and she was saying-"i think you should check it out it will be nice" and I was saying to myself-"why is this girl trying to get me to go out alone to a jazz concert??-lol

so when she was asking me Have i been to a certain place and suggested I give it a try, was she implying that if I were to ask her out again that's somewhere we can go?

Yes. she likes you so she is giving you ideas where to go. She wants you to take the lead and set something up.

Yes. she likes you so she is giving you ideas where to go. She wants you to take the lead and set something up.

During the date she brung up these things I guess as HINTS to future outings

Jazz Fesitval on Sunday-"you really should go"

Restarunt on Corner-"Have you been there? You need to try that place"

Asked me would I be willing to go to Atlantic City with a girl I haven't been knowing that long

She asked me do I like to travel and asked where would I want to go?

So those were all good signs, so I'm just going to say she was TIRED after the date and give her a call maybe tomorrow

i thought you couldn't go on dates?

sounds more like she's giving you ideas as to where you should ask her out to on your next date.

I'm wondering the same thing.

I have a nice little streak going and wasn't looking for it to end no time soon-lol

I thought it ended 'weird'?

Confused, I'm sorry, but I just don't get your situation anymore. Everything is a 180 every few minutes with you. Every time I have checked back on any of your threads, it's like you are someone else.

I have a nice little streak going and wasn't looking for it to end no time soon-lol

That's one of the reasons you have a few options, no? Don't send her a bad email... I'm begging ya. - for you of course.

You just cancelled on another girl yesterday!!!!!!!! Maybe she should have sent you an unpleasant email??

Karma - get what you give

---------------------- Give this girl time and if she's not interested, she's not interested.

(*(*HNEW(*$ET%R^&*%^ We all try to help ya man... hahahaha - I bet you sit there and laugh at us!

I'm wondering the same thing.

I thought it ended 'weird'?

Confused, I'm sorry, but I just don't get your situation anymore. Everything is a 180 every few minutes with you. Every time I have checked back on any of your threads, it's like you are someone else.

It did end weird which is why I'm saying i hope it's not the end of a STREAK of getting to a 2nd date. If it is, the good thing is I have 3 more opportunities to do that in the next 6 days

That's one of the reasons you have a few options, no? Don't send her a bad email... I'm begging ya. - for you of course.

You just cancelled on another girl yesterday!!!!!!!! Maybe she should have sent you an unpleasant email??

Karma - get what you give

---------------------- Give this girl time and if she's not interested, she's not interested.

(*(*HNEW(*$ET%R^&*%^ We all try to help ya man... hahahaha - I bet you sit there and laugh at us!

but if someone treated you to dinner, alteast you can do is be upfront and let them know that you are not interested. I just hope this is not a repeat of december when I sent a girl a email after a date and she replied and suggested we go out next week and I was happy and then she never answers my calls-lol

It did end weird which is why I'm saying i hope it's not the end of a STREAK of getting to a 2nd date. If it is, the good thing is I have 3 more opportunities to do that in the next 6 days

I understand you have 3 more. But you also posted recently that you are not going on dates cause of your job situation. Make up your mind.

I understand you have 3 more. But you also posted recently that you are not going on dates cause of your job situation. Make up your mind.

well those are scheduled during my birthday weekenfd which is 4 days, so it I was to be laid OFF, i won;t be going on any dates in July.

but if someone treated you to dinner, alteast you can do is be upfront and let them know that you are not interested. I just hope this is not a repeat of december when I sent a girl a email after a date and she replied and suggested we go out next week and I was happy and then she never answers my calls-lol

If it is a repeat, it is a repeat.....

It's all a part of a process. Getting to know yourself, better socialization skills, other people, and maybe / hopefully eventually coming accross the woman of your dreams!

If it is a repeat, it is a repeat.....

It's all a part of a process. Getting to know yourself, better socialization skills, other people, and maybe / hopefully eventually coming accross the woman of your dreams!

well she replied to my 2nd email suggesting the next time maybe I can come to her part of town for dinner and I ended the email with how is your day going

She only replied to the last setence and said-

"my day was very stressful, I had a lot of issues with my cases"

so i just told her to call me when she gets setttled and relaxed at home later on

Archived