Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

During the date she brung up these things I guess as HINTS to future outings

Jazz Fesitval on Sunday-"you really should go"

Restarunt on Corner-"Have you been there? You need to try that place"

Asked me would I be willing to go to Atlantic City with a girl I haven't been knowing that long

She asked me do I like to travel and asked where would I want to go?

So those were all good signs, so I'm just going to say she was TIRED after the date and give her a call maybe tomorrow

yes they were. and i hope you answered the third question with no. anyway if she doesnt work out, you have other options.

when you ring her up, go where you want to go of course. yes she's given you suggestions but if you hate jazz... just say "i dont like jazz, lets go somewhere else"

"you know what... lets give that restaurant you suggested a try! btw if the food sucks, you've gotta pay! "

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes they were. and i hope you answered the third question with no. anyway if she doesnt work out, you have other options.

when you ring her up, go where you want to go of course. yes she's given you suggestions but if you hate jazz... just say "i dont like jazz, lets go somewhere else"

"you know what... lets give that restaurant you suggested a try! btw if the food sucks, you've gotta pay! "

see that I may have answered that 3rd question wrong because I thought she was asking because she may want to go to AC since it;'s the summer season, so my reply was-"i'm pretty flexible now"

Yet another thread where I end up amazed at the bizarre mentality of CD. Going from eager for topics to discuss for a third date, to talking of cancelling it because of possibly being laid off, to revealing wanting to cancel was just an excuse because he didn't want to go on that 3rd date anyway, to having a new first date with someone else.

Some TV company should pick CD up and make a series of his dating life. Seriously it would have the biggest ratings ever. Viewers would be screaming at the screens every show every time CD opens his mouth, aand anxiously awaiting the next episode to see what craziness he will come out with next.

CD - if you don't want to go on a date don't schedule one in the first place. Then you won't need an excuse to cancel. Don't be so flaky. Don't be so OTT in 'I'm not going to have a date in the whole month of July if I get laid off'. I can understand the mindset if you do get laid off, but having a nice date might actually make you relax at bit more. Well, it might make normal people relax a bit more. If you do schedule dates though before knowing, you should not back out just because you're stressed. You need to sit and think seriously before arranging dates if you're gonna keep cancelling them. Girls should not be messed around like you are messing them around. I think you need to respect members of the opposite sex - or all people in general - a bit more before treating them like an object you can throw in the trash when you don't want it anymore. I'm not saying to definitely go on dates when you really don't want to, but WHY WHY WHY do you even arrange them if you're not sure about them? You really need to think more before jumping in at the deep end.

CD you said first that if you were going to be laid off that you weren't going on any dates at all--no mention of not going on them till July or going on them around your bday. Now you're saying you'd wait till July. Why the change? Why say that, get everyone on here to give you logical advice, and then change your story like it's been that this whole time? I don't get it. Do you want us to help you?

CD you said first that if you were going to be laid off that you weren't going on any dates at all--no mention of not going on them till July or going on them around your bday. Now you're saying you'd wait till July. Why the change? Why say that, get everyone on here to give you logical advice, and then change your story like it's been that this whole time? I don't get it. Do you want us to help you?

well let's just say that monday's outing wasn;t supposed to be a date and i will leave it at that

Ok you come on here constantly for advice about every little thing, so might as well come clean about what the heck you're talking about now. So, uh, care to elaborate? It's anonymous, CD. You might as well tell us in case someone can give you advice about how to get someone to agree to this different "outing" next time.

Ok you come on here constantly for advice about every little thing, so might as well come clean about what the heck you're talking about now. So, uh, care to elaborate? It's anonymous, CD. You might as well tell us in case someone can give you advice about how to get someone to agree to this different "outing" next time.

I don't see the point in getting into it, it was a last minute thing, I had no intentions on meeting her when i woke up that morning but she agreed to see me that day and I asked if she could help me get my mind off my possible layoff situation and she agreed but then changed her mind. So that's the only reason I went and agreed tp pay for dinner and fill up her gas tank

Are you even going on dates or is this all in your head?

This girl, that girl, 1st date, 3rd date, you don't want to go, you can't wait to go, you can't find a date, you have 7 dates this week, she's nuts, she's not attractive, girls don't want you, you are getting laid off and not going to date, you are stopping all dating next month, etc. What is going on here? You need to figure yourself out before you do ANYTHING further.

Are you even going on dates or is this all in your head?

This girl, that girl, 1st date, 3rd date, you don't want to go, you can't wait to go, you can't find a date, you have 7 dates this week, she's nuts, she's not attractive, girls don't want you, you are getting laid off and not going to date, you are stopping all dating next month, etc. What is going on here? You need to figure yourself out before you do ANYTHING further.

It was explained a couple of pages back that I wasn't motivated to go on the date monday because we had not talked to each other by phone or email friday, sat, or sun, and to confirm a date, THE DAY OF through email was not something I wanted to do and when I received the news about the possible layoff that's when I decided to use that as a way to back out for now. Because with the layoff hanging over my head, I only want to be in the presense of females who are openminded and fun. Not shy and closeminded

It was explained a couple of pages back that I wasn't motivated to go on the date monday because we had not talked to each other by phone or email friday, sat, or sun, and to confirm a date, THE DAY OF through email was not something I wanted to do and when I received the news about the possible layoff that's when I decided to use that as a way to back out for now. Because with the layoff hanging over my head, I only want to be in the presense of females who are openminded and fun. Not shy and closeminded

I've read your other threads though. It's not just this one. It's concerning.

I don't see the point in getting into it, it was a last minute thing, I had no intentions on meeting her when i woke up that morning but she agreed to see me that day and I asked if she could help me get my mind off my possible layoff situation and she agreed but then changed her mind. So that's the only reason I went and agreed tp pay for dinner and fill up her gas tank

if you pay for her dinner and fill up her gas tank, it gives her the green light to walk all over you. And she is very likely to play along asking for favours from you, until she gets bored.

cd are you looking for a few girls to date for fun, or possibly find a girl to have a relationship with?

if you pay for her dinner and fill up her gas tank, it gives her the green light to walk all over you. And she is very likely to play along asking for favours from you, until she gets bored.

cd are you looking for a few girls to date for fun, or possibly find a girl to have a relationship with?

BOTH, I didn't do the gas tank thing because I didn't get the experience I had hoped for so I just did DINNER

Haha - CD - I love your posts.... Just thought I'd tell ya that!

You didn't mention about the agreement to fill up her gas tank and not following through.

I would have been quite fussy about that... If someone tells me they are going to do something, I agree with what they want to do on those circumstances, they don't follow through... They are done. Heck, even my weird date this weekend followed through with paying for my gas (I didn't need him to - he offered earlier in the day and he did.)

So let me get this straight.

You asked her last minute to hang out to cheer you up.

You promised to pay for dinner and her gas.

You had her drive to your side of town. Pick you up.

You paid for dinner. You didn't say "stop at the gs!" How rude, Man! No wonder she wouldn't hug you!!!

I bet you didn't turn around when she honked because you were worried you'd get griped out or the finger if you did!

I'm pretty sure her mention of places to go in your area were moreso - just places you should go. She's not gonna drive back to your side of town I bet...

This is what I don't get.

First of all, you go on ALOT of dates, or at least you say you do... why? Why are you dating? What is it you are looking for?

Second, the way you treat people is simply strange. You seem like a nice guy, but it seems that you are often unintentionally very offensive or rude... I'm not sure why.

My guess is that most of this dating is via the internet, which I think is hindering your social skills. My advice would be, if you want to grow as a person, to get off the computer and just go to the bar. Mingle with people naturally, make some friends (guy friends, too) and just enjoy yourself a bit more. Life is too short to be stressed all the time.

What do you do in your spare time when you aren't working? What is it you do for living?

It dawned on me last night by me not going to the GS that's probabbly why she was acting funny-lol I remember us being at the red light and she looked in the direction of the gas station and I never mentioned anything about going over there-lol Not my fault was was not smart enough to that you only get nice things done for you when you are helping that person out. You have to go above and beyond to get special favors from me

It dawned on me last night by me not going to the GS that's probabbly why she was acting funny-lol I remember us being at the red light and she looked in the direction of the gas station and I never mentioned anything about going over there-lol Not my fault was was not smart enough to that you only get nice things done for you when you are helping that person out. You have to go above and beyond to get special favors from me

Wow man. That's very impressive with the ladies. They have to work for you, yet you get mad when they don't call you back or text.

Where is it you met this girl? The one you wanted to fool around with? Had you been intimate somewhat with her before? Had you even met her before last nite? Is she one of the girls you'd been talking to for a while from offline?

Archived