Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what you usually do? Why are you always here asking about how to do this or that then?

And as for the gas thing....you don't want women taking your money and what not, buy a car if you don't have one. Which I don't think you do.

There are some things I know and there are LOTS of things I don;t know when it comes to dating and that's why I come here. I'm improving so there are things I'm starting to learn but I still need work in other areas.

^^ ooohhhhhh my!

So where are you going tonight CD? Who is this girl? New girl?

Do ya have a car? Or a plan to get one? That would increase your chances maybe...

yeah a new girl at a cafe which i really don't feel like going to because I have to come home first and be there for 3 hours and then go back out the door. I wish it was before 9pm, more like 7pm so I could just meet her after work

yeah a new girl at a cafe which i really don't feel like going to because I have to come home first and be there for 3 hours and then go back out the door. I wish it was before 9pm, more like 7pm so I could just meet her after work

Cancel then. The earlier the better remember.

What is your secret to getting all the dates, CD?

Cancel then. The earlier the better remember.

What is your secret to getting all the dates, CD?[/quote

No secret at all, I'm just a handsome guy and I get a lot of replies so that's why I have a lot of dates lined up for the weekend.

I took two pictures, One with me showing that I'm a little rough around the edges and the other is a very pleasant and friendly looking picture with me smiling. So those two photos have helped me go out on tons of dates

Role Playing.... Oooookay.

So - are you going to see that girl again?

Because at one time, you seemed concerned about a second date.

Sounds like you two set up some type of business / date proposition rather than just a date with intentions of getting into a relationship. So - her curt responses to your emails make more sense now too.

Are you a serial dater, CD?

Our new game of the day - Guess what adult entertainment CD was hoping for that involved full clothing and no nudity.

lmao

Spank and tickle!

No...it WAS pole dancing! He broke up with the other girl because he was afraid that she and his go-to girl pole dance/spank n' tickle girl might be taking the same class! That's what that was all about. It's finally starting to make sense

Role Playing.... Oooookay.

So - are you going to see that girl again?

Because at one time, you seemed concerned about a second date.

Sounds like you two set up some type of business / date proposition rather than just a date with intentions of getting into a relationship. So - her curt responses to your emails make more sense now too.

Are you a serial dater, CD?

why do the curt responses make sense?

why do the curt responses make sense?

If it was the spank n' tickle/pole dance/roleplay girl who was making curt responses then it does make sense. She doesn't have to answer your calls and be nice. All she has to do is show up, spank/tickle/dance around pole/role play, get her car filled with gas, go home/go to the next guy's house, and not think about you again.

It is business, right? "Fun" in exchange for gas?

can you just say whatever it is your talking about, rather then making us guess like you do half the time?

Really.

Role Playing and that's all I'm saying.

Wow that explains it. NOT. You still have not answered the question. Aren't you an adult? Just answer what 'adult fun but not sex' means.

Why not just get a hooker? You don't have to buy them gas and you don't have to sleep with them either. They do anything I'd imagine. They'd probably minigolf with you if that was your 'adult fun'. She can be Vjay Singh and you can be Tiger Woods or something. There's your role playing.

This whole thread along with your others are just plain

Damn, my guess was dry humping.

CD, if you are so worried about all of these girls being gold diggers and getting into your wallet, then why not meet them at a coffee shop? If you get there before them, you buy your own coffee and she buys her own. You spend only about $4 tops. No expectations after. No worrying that you didn't impress her with your super awesome dinner experience. Geez, just do the cheap route if that's your personality and if you're worried about girls taking your precious money from you.

Really.

Wow that explains it. NOT. You still have not answered the question. Aren't you an adult? Just answer what 'adult fun but not sex' means.

Why not just get a hooker? You don't have to buy them gas and you don't have to sleep with them either. They do anything I'd imagine. They'd probably minigolf with you if that was your 'adult fun'. She can be Vjay Singh and you can be Tiger Woods or something. There's your role playing.

This whole thread along with your others are just plain

It was a certain vibe she gave off before meeting that made me offer what I did. For example, the girl who I went on two dates with and talked to last night, gives off a classy and sweet vibe and hasn't yet shown her naughty side which may have or may not have. So I'm able to take her more seriously. The girl I met on monday, she just gave off this freaky vibe like she is down for whatever and it opened up my other side which is why I offered what I did because of how she carried herself on the phone and during emails. She didn't allow me to see FIRST she can be a LADY and later on maybe a little kinky, she just came off that way from the beginning which is why I approached her in that way.

Archived