Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well had a nice first date last night at a sidewalk cafe, we talked and laughed and I walked her to her car and she asked could she give me a ride home and I kept saying "I;m fine", and she asked again and I was-"No seriously I'm fine. so we hugged and she called me when she arrived home and defintely wants to see me again

you're getting it yeah!

right, when you setting up the next 1?

BOTH, I didn't do the gas tank thing because I didn't get the experience I had hoped for so I just did DINNER

but you did, well that's what you said anyway.

I used to make the mistake of going to the cinema / dinner on the first couple of dates. there's just no need. getting to know each other over a few drinks is all you need, no gifts or dinners required.

^^ I agree with Arianah, Confused Dater...

I've been doing some thinking..

It seems as though you've gotten frustrated with the dating scene. Rather than going with the flow, meeting people, dating normally, it seems you resorted to making a business deal to get not only a date but some type of sexual fantasy in return. You were hoping for another date with the business prospect girl originally. So it seems you have resorted to business deal turns into dates turns into relationships.. That's not realistic, CD...

Personally, I thoroughly believe that dating should consist of two stable, level, confident, content with their own life people that have the intent to date. Get to know each other. Decide if compatible. Continue dating. And eventually exclusivity and sexual relations. If your focus is moreso the sexual relations, (hence you request a sexual business deal online,) you should not expect it to become a relationship.

Lately, it seems you are becoming more open, humorous, positive, happy. Seems like you are considering a little more what you need to do to make yourself marketable for relationships. But you seem to need to do more thinking on what you want specifically and a positive way to get it.

Dating doesn't have to be a bunch of bs and games, CD. It really doesn't. It needs to be as explained above with the dates being looked at as positive experiences of friendliness and company. When you take it to a different level of "I'll get you gas and dinner if you do this for me," you will find people that are in it for the money only and having a negative view of you from the getgo. Rather than taking the opportunity to get to know you and the good person that you are.

Archived