Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

Well what's wrong with keeping a pool of women? If I didn;t I would have been more bothered by Monday's rejection but since I have already been out twice with a girl and will soon be three the rejection doesn't sit in my system like it normally would

The problem with keeping a pool of women is that they're human beings...not some item that you can collect and use at your leisure. I'm almost certain you would expect better treatment than that for yourself. So, why is it good enough for these unsuspecting women? These women haven't done anything to you!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem with keeping a pool of women is that they're human beings...not some item that you can collect and use at your leisure. I'm almost certain you would expect better treatment than that for yourself. So, why is it good enough for these unsuspecting women? These women haven't done anything to you!

It's very easy to have a pool of women apparently. When you don't like one or one ticks you off, you just refuse petrol.

I'm sure woman on dating sites have a list of male contacts too. So what's the problem?

I have to share this in this thread...

A guy I know today said "I'm going to take you out to an exxxxxxxpensive place tonight, Baby!?" I said "oh yeah - like where?" "Shell." "Shell Station to get some gas."

hehehe - made me think of this thread so I had to share.

SPENDING MONEY ON MYSELF!! Big difference

HOWSO?? Certainly you weren't inviting this woman over for "adult fun" for HER benefit. You said you wanted her to take your mind off being laid off. What does she stand to gain in that arrangement other than a tank of gas? And she didn't even get the tank of gas, so clearly it wasn't something you offered out of the goodness of your heart.

I'm sure woman on dating sites have a list of male contacts too. So what's the problem?

Oh please. You freak out the minute you even think the woman might be remotely interested in another guy. We've got threads on this site as evidence of that. So, clearly you recognize the problem...but only when you're the one who's getting hurt.

The honking that you heard wasn't intended to get your attention. It was probably her banging her head on the steering wheel for agreeing to go out with you.

That is so funny because it may be true.

I think that dating around is fine, as long as you give each one a fair chance.

The honking that you heard wasn't intended to get your attention. It was probably her banging her head on the steering wheel for agreeing to go out with you.

And she also could have told me she was a mother before we met , didn't find that out until i saw the pic of her daughter inside the car

And she also could have told me she was a mother before we met , didn't find that out until i saw the pic of her daughter inside the car

Who cares about the fact that she was a mother? You just wanted an "adult friend" for the night...so the mother part was irrelevant to the evening's activities.

You know what I've decided:

I think that you really love attention and that you post here to flame us and get us to react...you are doing a great job, by the way....it certainly helps my day go by faster.

So keep up the good work. I think soon you will have one of the longest threads in ENA history.

Maybe she decided based on your level of attractiveness, your reluctance to respond to her text message in less than 13.5 seconds, the fact that you're right-handed, and the hobbies you recited to her in phone call #3 that you would be put into her "friend" category?

(*^YH($*(T%Y$*&&&T(J$*()TH(*H(&$TYGHB

How dare you. Agree that if this lady drives to pick your butt up, you will pay for dinner and a tank of gas.

It's not the fact that she didn't come out ahead that bothers me. However, single mother... these wonderful days within our economy. And you have her driving accross town or to another town all together wasting her gas on your butt. Thinking that you will be replacing the gas she's used.

Real nice.

She had no reason to tell you she was a mother. You guys didn't really talk in a dating fashion - more so a let's meet and you get a date for the evening and she gets a tank of gas.

I feel terrible for this girl.. The fact that she had a daughter didn't keep you from emailing her and asking her for a second date, did it? But now you say "oh by the way - she didn't tell me she was a mother! That's another reason for no gas..."

Sigh

She had no reason to tell you she was a mother. You guys didn't really talk in a dating fashion - more so a let's meet and you get a date for the evening and she gets a tank of gas.

Now that I think about it. I agree with this more than what I said earlier about her not telling. I forgot your intentions were not to date.

well i have another problem now, I never expected to succeed in dating and now it appears that this girl is really interested in me and I can;t invite her over to my place to watch a movie because I don;t have living room furntiure-lol

I'm sorry, I'm reviewing everything. And yes, I mean everything. Where have you succeeded?

I gave him a ton of dating advice in the beginning. After a while, I guess I wrote CD off as a lost cause because he's far too stubborn to learn from his mistakes.

CD, I applaud your efforts, but you really need to start doing things differently and actually start paying attention to the advice given on here. We're trying to help you, not criticize you. Stop being defensive and start taking a hard look at how you do things. Your approach needs to change, and your outlook on dating and women in general really needs a tune-up.

well i have another problem now, I never expected to succeed in dating and now it appears that this girl is really interested in me and I can;t invite her over to my place to watch a movie because I don;t have living room furntiure-lol

Thank you for once again making things interesting. Which girl are you talking about? If she likes you, she will not care about the lack of furniture.

I gave him a ton of dating advice in the beginning. After a while, I guess I wrote CD off as a lost cause because he's far too stubborn to learn from his mistakes.

CD, I applaud your efforts, but you really need to start doing things differently and actually start paying attention to the advice given on here. We're trying to help you, not criticize you. Stop being defensive and start taking a hard look at how you do things. Your approach needs to change, and your outlook on dating and women in general really needs a tune-up.

Nice summation.

Archived