Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I treat women like crap????

I think you do as well. They cant do anything right, whether it's the response they write you, the conversations they try to have with you, the generosity they express to you. You expect so much out of them but don't give them the chance to show it. You see them only as being attractive, and you base them solely on their looks, like they are objects, and refuse anyone who may be of some substance because you dont like the smallest things about them. The problem isnt them. It's you.

I personally think the way you view the female gender is in and of itself disgusting, CD. And it's not just this thread. There have been things from your other threads that have raised an eyebrow, too. I'm being honest here. Not trying to offend you. But, did you ever think that your whole mindset when it comes to women could be why your dating life, in your own words, doesn't measure up to what you want it to be? Sometimes I don't think you quite grasp the fact that women are human beings, too, just like you are, and that they are entitled to a certain degree of respect as well. Some of the things you say are downright demeaning, and no woman in her right mind wants to involve herself with a man who treats women that way.

Maybe what you're getting out of this whole dating thing is exactly what you're putting into it.

I agree, women are entitled to respect but they are not entitled to the money in my bank account

I dont think you MEAN to treat women like crap, and i can only hope that the things you obsess over here you don't really say to them and you are just feeling it out with us, but you really do have a lot of complaints about minor things CD. I am amazed at how many second and third dates you get with women so i can only surmise that you don't share all of your neurosis WITH them when out.

YOU are responsible for your happiness. And your misery. The things that you ALLOW to bother you will keep you lonely and frustrated. When you let it roll off your back you will find happiness. Or at least be better on your way to that road.

Someone, i think melrich, has in his siggy a relationship is like a dance. That is true. When you dance you have to be mindful of your partners moves and try to keep in sync...and avoid stepping on their toes. You do not do that AT ALL.

I agree, women are entitled to respect but they are not entitled to the money in my bank account

Here is what I recommend. When you meet someone new, try to get to know them...as people, on a personal level. Show some interest in who they are. Do not offer to buy them dinner, gas...or anything else. Meet them on a park bench and just TALK TO THEM....get to know them. If you like them, then you can suggest dinner or drinks....then you take it from there.

At the end of the date (or non-date) try to kiss them. If they let you, that means they like you.

Why is this so hard for you to do?

The main reason why I didn't turn around is because I felt like I was rushed out of the car and so i was like that had to be someone else honking a horn because the person I was just sitting with was speeding up the ending of out date

BTW: this would be the first rejection in a 6 months, so that I can live with, it's the back to back to back rejection that was brusing my ego last year.

so 2 rejections a year is ok numbers

The main reason why I didn't turn around is because I felt like I was rushed out of the car and so i was like that had to be someone else honking a horn because the person I was just sitting with was speeding up the ending of out date

BTW: this would be the first rejection in a 6 months, so that I can live with, it's the back to back to back rejection that was brusing my ego last year.

so 2 rejections a year is ok numbers

You were rejected for a hug which you shouldn't have asked for. You should have just went for one. But, because you felt rushed, you felt you needed to be rude right back. Very mature.

Here is what I recommend. When you meet someone new, try to get to know them...as people, on a personal level. Show some interest in who they are. Do not offer to buy them dinner, gas...or anything else. Meet them on a park bench and just TALK TO THEM....get to know them. If you like them, then you can suggest dinner or drinks....then you take it from there.

At the end of the date (or non-date) try to kiss them. If they let you, that means they like you.

Why is this so hard for you to do?

That's what I always do on dates, like i said before this was not supposed to be a typical date. Which is why I offered what i did. Tonight's date is a DATE, we are meeting at the cafe and will go from there.

Monday's date was she pick me up and get involved in some creative adult fun and she gets dinner and a filled up gas tank.

it was a 2 for 2 deal and she didn't give me the second part of the deal which is why she only got dinner for the pickup

That's what I always do on dates, like i said before this was not supposed to be a typical date. Which is why I offered what i did. Tonight's date is a DATE, we are meeting at the cafe and will go from there.

Monday's date was she pick me up and get involved in some creative adult fun and she gets dinner and a filled up gas tank.

it was a 2 for 2 deal and she didn't give me the second part of the deal which is why she only got dinner for the pickup

LOL...that is why using Craigslist is not really a guarantee for fun. She basically used you to get a free meal and maybe some gas. Lots of people do this. I am not saying that I agree with them, but you cannot take it personally when the deal falls through.

I think now I understand your confusion. You want a "fun" partner....and you want a "regular" date. Perhaps you need to find a woman who can be both for you, instead of separating them into categories.

Once you integrate all these parts, you might get a girl who will see you more than a couple of times. I think women can sense when you are not 100% into them.

You were rejected for a hug which you shouldn't have asked for. You should have just went for one. But, because you felt rushed, you felt you needed to be rude right back. Very mature.

well I guess tonight I will just GO for the hug instead of asking which is what I usually do on dates. Normally I don;t ask I just go for it

LOL...that is why using Craigslist is not really a guarantee for fun. She basically used you to get a free meal and maybe some gas. Lots of people do this. I am not saying that I agree with them, but you cannot take it personally when the deal falls through.

I think now I understand your confusion. You want a "fun" partner....and you want a "regular" date. Perhaps you need to find a woman who can be both for you, instead of separating them into categories.

Once you integrate all these parts, you might get a girl who will see you more than a couple of times. I think women can sense when you are not 100% into them.

Well as far as the meal that was OK because i got picked up and dropped back off so it was a fair exchange and plus I enjoyed the meal. But as far as the gas, she got the SHORT END of the stick on the deal-lol

well I guess tonight I will just GO for the hug instead of asking which is what I usually do on dates. Normally I don;t ask I just go for it

This is what you usually do? Why are you always here asking about how to do this or that then?

And as for the gas thing....you don't want women taking your money and what not, buy a car if you don't have one. Which I don't think you do.

Archived