and you are seeing how far you can take yourself till you are physically hurt. i have been in your situation before and have done the same thing. trust me...you need a restraining order. otherwise, he's just going to say "dance puppet" and you will.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He spits on you, yet you followed him anyway.

Barbie you teach people how to treat you and it isn't good.

You should have called the police when he hit your car and spit on you, however, since you didn't and went to meet him you once again reinforced to him that you do not demand any ounce of respect.

i know. i know. you're right. it is a game. he's just seeing how far he can take me before he hurts me all over again.

no, not at all! This is NOT a game anymore Barbie! THIS is not a GAME!

This is him teetering on the edge of beating you senseless!!! Does that sound like a game to you!?

I know from expirience Barbie, This is NOT a game!

i know. i know. you're right. it is a game. he's just seeing how far he can take me before he hurts me all over again.

Barbie, girl you better wake up. This is NOT a game. He has resorted to violence. Do you even realize what is going on here? You are going to have the snot beat out of you if you dont open your eyes to what is giong on here and take some action.

"after he did all that to me ... when we met up he told me that he was out searching for me hoping that he wouldn't see me out doing anything. that i proved him right. that i wrecked his world. that he still loved me ..... that he was ready to get back with me ...... "

Was this before or after he proclaimed his love for the other girl?

I'm sorry you're dealing with this barbie, but everyone is right. You need to back away from this guy. Don't initiate any contatc with him, DO NOT agree to meet him. Not even for a goodbye, no txts. NOTHING.

Stay away from him. It could get really ugly. If this really has'nt been a huge enough sign for you then there never will be.

Barbie,

seriously...who cares anymore if he can't see how he's hurt you? He has proven himself to be a total wackjob and that's all YOU really need to know. You should have no more contact with him before you move away...no more answering his calls, no more meeting him somewhere.

I totally understand wanting to have a reason 'why' for everything he has said and done, but you have to realize that you aren't going to get a good reason why because this guy is just crazy and completely unreasonable.

You can't make sense out of nonsense I always say.

Start focusing on your bright new future away from him in another city. I'm proud of you for taking the steps to move somewhere else...That was a very smart choice for you.

after he did all that to me ... when we met up he told me that he was out searching for me hoping that he wouldn't see me out doing anything. that i proved him right. that i wrecked his world. that he still loved me ..... that he was ready to get back with me ......

if anyone wrecked anyones world it was HIM wrecking MINE. why can't he SEE THAT? why can't he see what he has done to me??????????????????

Geesh, I'm not sure if i can even read anymore of your threads. You are being played like a fiddle and it is painful to even read this stuff.

He was not ready to get back with you he is just ticked off, irate and abusive.

At the rate you are handling this Barbie it is becoming apparent why he has treated you this way for so long. You do not even TRY to stand up for yourself.

i dont think he'll ever hit me. he had the chance to do it and he didn't. he has never layed a finger on me.

he was saying that out of pure anger. he wouldn't do it. and im not just being one of those 'girls' saying "oh he wont hit me" he really won't.

spitting on me and hitting my car was wrong but i know he'd never lay a hand on me.

it was my bad for meeting up w/him afterward. i dont know what i was thinking. and honestly hearing him say the things he said about HER hurt me more then the fact that he spit on me .... I don't know why.

And you're right JAded, I don't stand up for myself around him. I try ..... and I try ...... but he always says something to knock me down.

"after he did all that to me ... when we met up he told me that he was out searching for me hoping that he wouldn't see me out doing anything. that i proved him right. that i wrecked his world. that he still loved me ..... that he was ready to get back with me ...... "

Was this before or after he proclaimed his love for the other girl?

this was all at the same time.

i sadly agree with JS.

its been a month actually more... and you are still letting this guy in.

It doesnt look like you have learned that you deserve better, and actually as his behavior gets worse and more insulting you are still not objecting to it.

This is a deep problem that you have. Not with him, but with yourself.

Your mentality is letting you get into these situations. And if you dont get help and fix it then this cycle will only perpetuate. Just because you will be away from him doesnt mean this wont happen again, it doesnt mean your problems are all behind you.

You can't run away from yourself.

i don't know why i can't stand up for myself when i am around him or talking to him.

i become weak. he always says something worse and worse. things that i cannot imagine him saying.

how much he hates me. that if my body were burning on the side of the road and he had a cup of water ... he wouldn't waste it.

omg. i need to wake up. what am i doing? it's what im doing. you're right. i am enabling his behavior.

i dont think he'll ever hit me. he had the chance to do it and he didn't. he has never layed a finger on me.

he was saying that out of pure anger. he wouldn't do it. and im not just being one of those 'girls' saying "oh he wont hit me" he really won't.

spitting on me and hitting my car was wrong but i know he'd never lay a hand on me.

it was my bad for meeting up w/him afterward. i dont know what i was thinking. and honestly hearing him say the things he said about HER hurt me more then the fact that he spit on me .... I don't know why.

Because you care more about him than you do yourself.

and i wouldnt count on the fact that he would never hit you. It sounds like he would have or will in the future. I bet two months ago you thought he would never spit in your face too.. but it happened.

i don't know why i can't stand up for myself when i am around him or talking to him.

i become weak. he always says something worse and worse. things that i cannot imagine him saying.

how much he hates me. that if my body were burning on the side of the road and he had a cup of water ... he wouldn't waste it.

omg. i need to wake up. what am i doing? it's what im doing. you're right. i am enabling his behavior.

he does it beacuse he knows you wont do anything. nor will you stand up for yourself, makes him feel real big on the inside

whats wrong with you telling him to kick rocks and you never want to see him again?

It would be stupid to deal with this anymore. He is pushing to see how far he can go to controll you. He ruined your relationship dont let him ruin your personal life. he needs to learn that his constant assaults on you are not cool. Plus he calls you to hurt your feelings when he feels he needs to. WHEN WILL YOU TAKE CONTROL. If you dont respect yourself and show that you will not be disresepcted he will continue to try and run you over.I hope you learn before it is too late.

I am totally shocked that you honestly believe he would never hit you.

What SBJ said actually was correct. Did Ike start out beating Tina? These things evolve Barbie. And you are doing nothing to prevent it.

I bet every single woman who was ever beaten senseless like a guy said the very same words you just did. They dont' want to believe it but Barbie you have the benefit of this website and very astute people to help you see the writing on the wall.

And you're right JAded, I don't stand up for myself around him. I try ..... and I try ...... but he always says something to knock me down.

Maybe it's just me....but spitting on someone is the same as a slap in the face(and possibly worse) and the police would have had to arrest me that night if he had tried that number on me because I would have went ballistic on him.

and seriously, someone would have to really see you as trash to do something as degrading as spitting on you.

You need to find some inner strength and be strong and realize that this guy isn't the be-all and end-all of men....and thank god for that!!

Forget about that other girl....he's only going to end up making her miserable, too

Who cares about the other girl? He is her problem now.

Oh and about the "you wrecked my world, I was ready to get back with you and you hang out with other guys!" - HAHA, obviously just trying to make you feel guilty. I hope you don't fall for that BS.

Go NC now and avoid him in every way possible until you move away. He's no big loss.

i've done nothing to deserve this. nothing. i don't know why he is going all psycho.

he drew the line. he spit on me. completely disrespected me. meeting up with him afterward was a mistake. i know that. lesson learned.

i need to RESPECT myself more. and EQD you're right its as if i care more about him the myself. i dont know why i am so weak.

i just don't get why HE is acting like this.

B-E-A-C-U-S-E Y-O-U L-E-T H-I-M A-N-D Y-O-U D-O-N-T STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

if anyone should be pissed off here ... it should be ME. he acts like i have done something HORRIBLE to him. he doesn't get that he DID THIS. he's off with this girl everyday and that's okay? it's a complete double standard here and it's sick.

The mofo is stringing you along beacuse HE CAN its the oldest trick in the book. i make my last girl mad, tell her about my new girl so thereforeeee i look like a P-I-M-P

Being spit in the face IMO is right on par with being slapped.

You keep asking WHY WHY WHY and trying to find rational answers for an irrational man. Please stop asking WHY and realize IT IS WHAT IT IS! He is a dangerous ugly person. You cannot figure out why no more than he can. You can only stay away.

i dont know why i am so weak.

Yes you do. You have explained all the reasons why yet you fail to recognize them. I think you DO care about this person more than yourself. Im gonna ask plain and simple Barbie were you the type to fist fight and stand up for yourself or have you been pushed around and pressured into things you really did not want to do. You sound trusting also. You need to stand up, puff your chest out and say, "I DONT DESERVE THIS CRAP." You are a grown ass women, dont let this jerk control you. You dont want to look back and this psycho is running you and laughing about it. Stop giving him the time of day, it will only get worse. Get some mace aor whatever it takes to let him know you are serious. He is going to abuse you it is proven. He said he only wants sex, He spit on you, He admits to being inlove w/ someone else, he lied to you, he also concocted this huge lie. You can do better a hell of alot better.

Archived