I dunno..

Day by day I find this dudes behaviour weirder and weirder and more unbelievable.

He sounds like someone from a trailer park. Ok, I'm sorry he is a total offense to people who live in trailer parks.

I am glad you said it, and i don't mean to offend anyone who might either, but this guys mentality is akin to someone you would see on Cops with his shirt off.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barbie start reading and informing yourself - it's for your own safety and better future judgement:

link removed

link removed

link removed

And please do not skip a post where you get important info.

Concentrate on it.

Read it very, very carefully.

It is time for you to ask some help.

Till now tis was toxic relationship...that you had problems detaching and now..this is way more serious.

You need theraphy and this is not me being mean...in case you don't do it every single guy you meet in the future is going to be of the same sort.

This guy wouldn't get a chance further form first date with women who know how to recognize a jerk and who know they deserve better.

As long as you don't appreciate yourself enough to drop such guys on first date,,,,no, wait as soon as they say hello you'll be in deep s***

i just don't get why HE is acting like this. if anyone should be pissed off here ... it should be ME. he acts like i have done something HORRIBLE to him. he doesn't get that he DID THIS. he's off with this girl everyday and that's okay? it's a complete double standard here and it's sick.

does it even matter anymore?

Barbie start reading and informing yourself - it's for your own safety and better future judgement:

link removed

link removed

link removed

And please do not skip a post where you get important info.

Concentrate on it.

Read it very, very carefully.

It is time for you to ask some help.

Till now tis was toxic relationship...that you had problems detaching and now..this is way more serious.

what she needs is a can of mase and a tutorial on how to execute the perfect crotch shot.....

Barbie, I think the reason you cant let him go is b/c you seem to believe deep down he is ur soulmate? Or you cant do better then him?

That is exactly it Jeckyl I don't know why I feel that way, but THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL.

idontwantyoutoknow, we live in a very small town. more then two roads. but it's impossible not to see someone you know when you go out.

please. you get spit on and you got some mase on you all that "i loved you" and "i fear you" goes out the window, you spraying and kneeing.....

she went to the deep dark alley and met up with him, didn't she? taht's my argument.

what she needs is a can of mase and a tutorial on how to execute the perfect crotch shot.....

and than she would finally see he can be abusive physically toward her besides hitting stuff and emotionally aabouse..not sure how much would she be able to see with a black eye though

A step by step tutorial on executing what we call the “crotch shot”

This simple yet effective maneuver does not require that one lift any weights or drink any shakes, its just a matter of sheer will and determination.

In the situation where a woman is being confronted by a larger male the woman must first shed all fear.

Wait until the man is approx. 2 seconds away from her, she should squad 2 inches down bring her right knee back and thrust it into the males gentile. Upon doing so the male should fall to the ground, the giver has two options, she can either run away or she can mace him and beat him.

i don't know why i feel like "we are meant to be" and that i cannot do better? that isn't even an option. he isn't good for me. he doesn't love me. let alone care for me. that should be it right there .... but its hard because what i felt for him WAS REAL.

oh my goodness lord......

your not even confident in yourself.....you have absolutely 0 self worth.......

this is what you deserve? do you think God just created you and said my destiny is for this woman to be beaten and treated like crap?

the man does not love you or care for you let him go.....theres nothing he has to offer you but depression

find some self worth

meant to be my ass

i felt me and my ex were meant to be but i'll be damned if i stick round and find out

i know i look like a crazy person ...

you make very good point jeckyl.

holding on to someone sooo 'toxic' thinking he is IT. he isn't anything special. he's nothing. it just feels like there is no one else out there. in this whole big wide world it feels like he's it. and realistcly he's not.

he's so worried about himself and this girl. it makes no sense. and i need to stop thinking with my heart and use my head. because my head knows what to do ... but it fights with my heart and my heart wins.

Barbie, there is something you shouldn't miss here... He told you he is IN LOVE with that other girl. and that the only reason he is not with her is she is IN LOVE with someone else.

So he has probably ALWAYS been in love with her, even when he was with you. So that bit about not wanting you but wanting sex with you now makes sense. He is IN LOVE with her but she may be rejecting him sexually for this other guy. So he is going to her for LOVE and only coming to you for SEX because he's not getting it from her (or she is waffling about it and only does it once in a while).

This is EVERYTHING you need to know. Why keep pining for a guy who says he doesn't love you, loves someone else, and only wants sex?? He is USING you and have been for a long time. Honey, this is NOT your one true love. He is a MESS and this whole situation is a mess.

Just walk away, move away, don't look back, never talk to him again. If you have to constantly chase a guy, he just isn't that into you, though many will have sex with you and hang out with you and pretend to be your love until they are able to get with someone they really love or want.

So honey, that is your key. If you have to chase after the guy and he treats you like crap and runs after other girls then it doesn't matter what your heart says. He isn't the one for you.

You seem to be suffering from a 'small town mentality'...where alot of people feel they can't get out and leave, can't find anything better...whether it's a new home, new job, new love, etc....

you need to discover a bigger world, experience more people and places and see that there are so many options for everyone.

I hope you're not moving to another small town...you need to get out of the bubble you currently live in...

There is no such thing as "meant to be". It's a romantic notion perpetuated mainly by the media. You are romanticizing what is essentially a nightmare relationship/breakup. You keep asking why you "deserve" this- nobody in this world deserves things as much as they act and then experience the consequences of those actions. You answered the phone, and went to meet him. THAT is why this happened. It's simply cause and effect.

There are six billion people (luckily) on this earth. You live in one small town, in one country of many. Logic defies the possibility that that an abusive, trashy loser guy is the only one for you. I sincerely hope that wherever you start your new life you are able to get some kind of insurance and go to a counselor, or this pattern will repeat again and again.

it's all just so hard to accept. it's hard to accept that he is such an evil, wicked person. it's hard to accept that pretty much our entire relationship was a LIE. that his 'i love yous' were fake. his smiles, his hugs and his kisses...all FAKE, just like him.

it's all so hard to swallow & take in. it's all out on the line and i see it ... but it's taking everything in me to do something about it when in reality it should be easier then heck to walk away from him.

what do i think is going to happen? that we're going to get back together and everything will be OK? No. so i don't know what i am doing.

and no, i am not moving to another small down. im moving to a large city. where nobody knows me.

You are physically attracted to this person. If he was a fat acne ridden person who smelled you could probably not care less. Actions speak louder than words. Meet someone whom you are physically attracted to and someone who can treat you well. Get over this dirtbag, he does not love you. Stop staring into the sun.

You are physically attracted to this person. If he was a fat acne ridden person who smelled you could probably not care less. Actions speak louder than words. Meet someone whom you are physically attracted to and someone who can treat you well. Get over this dirtbag, he does not love you. Stop staring into the sun.

yep, i am very much physically attracted to him. i know that has alot to do with it also. his touch ... his kiss all those things.

he has done nothing but bring me a world of hurt, but i still care and now it's my bad. he's just trying to make me look bad ... and it's working. it's not written in the stars for us .... i need to take it all in and suck it up.

no, he doesn't love me. he doesn't love me at all. in fact he HATES me. he hates me for trying to be that perfect girlfriend. he hates me for being loyal to him and honest to him. if anyone should hate anyone here, it should be me hating him. but still i can't . . . . oh well.

ill get over this mess eventually.

it's all just so hard to accept. it's hard to accept that he is such an evil, wicked person. it's hard to accept that pretty much our entire relationship was a LIE. that his 'i love yous' were fake. his smiles, his hugs and his kisses...all FAKE, just like him.

it's all so hard to swallow & take in. it's all out on the line and i see it ... but it's taking everything in me to do something about it when in reality it should be easier then heck to walk away from him.

what do i think is going to happen? that we're going to get back together and everything will be OK? No. so i don't know what i am doing.

and no, i am not moving to another small down. im moving to a large city. where nobody knows me.

it's all in your head that he was a nice decent person. for some reason you blew off all the lies and deceit this guy fed you. you were clouded by something. maybe it was his looks and physical stuff that lionel pointed out. who knows. but you need to understand this guy is no good and never will be. you need to tell yourself over and over again. stop talking about him, if people you know bring him up, change the subject and tell them you mean it.

Archived