Guys Who Like To Go Down

ONE HOT MAMA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a guy, I've never done it but I want try it SO BAD!

I need a girlfriend first...I'm working on that.

Why do I want to do it though? I don't know, I really think I would enjoy it for some reason.

I'm curiouus about the taste and smell and think I would enjoy giving a women pleasure.

I think if I did try it I would love it though.

I'm a guy, I've never done it but I want try it SO BAD!

I need a girlfriend first...I'm working on that.

Why do I want to do it though? I don't know, I really think I would enjoy it for some reason.

I'm curiouus about the taste and smell and think I would enjoy giving a women pleasure.

I think if I did try it I would love it though.

this is the sweetest post ever!!

just be prepared for mess its messy when its good

The taste, the reaction of your lover to your ministrations, the raging hard-on that results. Yeah, I think it is one of the sexiest things to do with a woman.

I never get tired of it.

Done right, the lady in question usually is most appreciative.

I love giving oral simply because I love getting my woman excited. Knowing I'm doing that to her just puts me over the edge. One important fact of the matter is that I don't always love it. There have been a couple girlfriends that I would go down on anywhere because they were well kept. The look and smell of the playing field has everything to do with my desire to go down.

I love giving oral simply because I love getting my woman excited. Knowing I'm doing that to her just puts me over the edge. One important fact of the matter is that I don't always love it. There have been a couple girlfriends that I would go down on anywhere because they were well kept. The look and smell of the playing field has everything to do with my desire to go down.

Well said Cooperstown. I agree. The girl, IMO, would have to keep it well groomed, if not shaved and clean. I don't think very many guys would like to go down on a woman if the odor were a factor in turing him off. Just like guys...I'm sure some women like the guy to be well groomed if not shaven and also clean. So again, IMO, I think it works both ways.

I enjoy going down on my girl just for the simple fact I LOVE pleasing and hearing, feeling her squirm. Nothing is more of a turn on than that. The taste is GREAT as long as she's taking care of her herself lol.

But yeah, i'd choose giving to recieving anyday.

I was dating a sexy woman and all I wanted to do was please her. I almost always accomplished that orally. She was built for sex and she have a beautiful taste and smell. After she dumped me, I have been with about 5 women and only went down on one. I can't do it. I am psychologically screwed because I associated my love for that woman with the oral sex.

Any help?

I enjoy going down on my girl just for the simple fact I LOVE pleasing and hearing, feeling her squirm. Nothing is more of a turn on than that. The taste is GREAT as long as she's taking care of her herself lol.

But yeah, i'd choose giving to recieving anyday.

The taste is great?

I don't get it

its about satisfaction of the person you're with.

I'll be quite honest here...there have been times, few and far between...and I know this may be shocking...but there are times when I have not been able to get my girl off by intercourse alone...(and now I'll turn the sarcasim off)

I like to know that I make my girl happy as much as possible...and this is something that I know she REALLY loves.

the taste and smell differ GREATLY from girl to girl...and I firmly believe its all in the diet of the girl. from my expierence vegetarians or girls that don't eat red meat taste the best...this is no joke!!!

but this may sound weird, but for me its also like a controll thing...where I'm the one in charge making things happen...I'm the one that creates all the pleasure...its a self confidence boost to get a girl off when you've done all the work. I've known some girls that are this exact same way about blowjobs...especially the one I'm with now =)

I had never enjoyed it until one hot afternoon, still in the 'honeymoon' (or hornymoon...stages, my bf unexpectedly flipped me up pushed up the skirt and MAAAAN! I never knew what was the big deal but I know now....I call him my Magic Man...I know, I am so original!LOL

I love going down on my girl. I just like that whole area(vagina, spread legs and where the thighs meet the butt) and being upclose feeling her squirm around and start shaking just makes me feel accomplished. I especially like fingering her and licking her at the same time, that really drives her nuts and feels more rewarding on my end. The smell; the taste; I love everything about going down on a girl, but I agree with the above posts in that the vagina has to be well kept. I keep myself in good condition down there so I definitely expect the woman im going down on to do the same. If not it's definitely not as pleasurable for me and it will become a chore more than an enjoyable experience for me thus resulting in less of it occurring. So ladies expecting oral: Keep it clean and if not fully shaved trim it.

I love to do it but on the past year I became demanding: I demand full shaved presentation. That's when I can be about it for ages and ages, doing all sorts of tricks The position I love the most is me lying down, head tops, and the woman siting on top of me. I grab her legs and simply don't let go. Well.. until the moment when my head is almost ripped off but the convulsions.

PS - I have a friend that hated it. And a girl friend told me a while ago I wouldn't believe the amount of "urban" girls that not only didn't like to give it but most of all didn't like to receive it, in my age range. I got surprised. I guess it also has to do with intimacy and the guys performance, as the line between pleasure and pain around that area is thin and you have to know your way.

Archived