Guys Who Like To Go Down

ONE HOT MAMA

Personally, the girl who I care about a whole lot...I love to do things for her including sexual feelings. I love to give then receive, if I'm making her feel good then it makes me feel great. I love to do it because I love to make the other one(my gf) feel good. And I do it because I want to, not because she tells me. I just love to make her feel good and pleasure her more then her pleasuring me. I also notice by me being a person that loves to give, I'll get something great in return. I don't ask for it nor don't mind not getting it but since I make her feel so good, she is in the process of wanting to give it to me. So I'll just take it because she is so happy for the way I made her feel. Just making her feel great just makes me happy and giving is always the best road I say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a guy, I've never done it but I want try it SO BAD!

I need a girlfriend first...I'm working on that.

Why do I want to do it though? I don't know, I really think I would enjoy it for some reason.

I'm curiouus about the taste and smell and think I would enjoy giving a women pleasure.

I think if I did try it I would love it though.

Well let me enlighten you young man! It is the best thing since the Indy 500 and the Superbowl put together! She will love you for it! And when you bring her to orgasm and she let's you know it you will feel like you accomplished something very special!

well i am a giver and a taker but when i asked my man why he liked to go down there if it does nothing for him. he said that it turned him on seeing me squirm and shiver and scream and grab him intensely while he pleased me. and guys that post previously before it does make a big difference on up keep. i was always very trimmed and upkept but once i started to go brazilian he was very excited and from that point on the pain of the waxing was way worth he pleasure.

I'm a giver then a taker. I love to give then receive. I love to go down on my gf and pleasure her.

If I make her feel good then I feel good because I'm pleasing her. If I make her happy, I'm happy. I love to do anything she asks me to do. I also love to here my gf moan, that turns me on. I love when she starts to move, moan, grab my hand and squeeze or grabs my head. I love to go down because I actually like doing it but mainly because it makes her feel really good. I learned from my experience, even though I love to give...as much as I'm giving her the pleasure, she'll ask to do something for me without me asking because I made her feel so good that she wants me to feel good I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

mmm mmm, I dated one girl where for a long time we didn't actually have intercourse but we would perform oral sex with each other 5-6 times a day.

I agree that the whole "shaved" fad is silly, I like it shaved sometimes, I also like it hairy sometimes, go with the flow. That girl from above, she was even confident enough to let me use my hands on her during "that time". She was a very orgasmic girl by the way, from the very first time my tongue touched her. I wish I could claim it . . .

I've done it and she loved it. Now she keeps on asking for it.

When she goes down on me, its only one time.

When I go down on her, its several times because she gets multiple orgasm.

Its not FAIR! Now I have to go down so she will go down.... LOL haha

Archived