So this one isn’t actually about me. My girlfriends best friend has been dating this guy for 4 months. She caught him cheating on her, but didn’t break up with him. Basically he said he wouldn’t do it again. Come to find out at work today. The girl he was cheating on came in we were talking because I knew her from class. One thing leads to another and we discover she’s having sex with my girlfriends friends boyfriend( say that 5 times fast). What I want to know is when should we tell her about it. He’s been cheating on her for the entire time they have been dating. So the hard part is prom is this weekend and we don’t want to ruin it for her. What should we do should we tell her before or after and why?

So this one isn’t actually about me. My girlfriends best friend has been dating this guy for 4 months. She caught him cheating on her, but didn’t break up with him. Basically he said he wouldn’t do it again. Come to find out at work today. The girl he was cheating on came in we were talking because I knew her from class. One thing leads to another and we discover she’s having sex with my girlfriends friends boyfriend( say that 5 times fast). What I want to know is when should we tell her about it. He’s been cheating on her for the entire time they have been dating. So the hard part is prom is this weekend and we don’t want to ruin it for her. What should we do should we tell her before or after and why?
Tell her as soon as you can. She is already going to be hurt and feel humiliated for not knowing for so long. So be honest with her as soon as possible. Maybe you guys can go out of your way to help make prom special for her or something. But don't keep her in the dark just so prom isnt ruined.

Archived