She can’t go one time without bringing up the past

Maybe she doesn’t know how to be friendly with her ex (me) . But every time we run into each other the ex always brings up the past. We agreed not to txt or call each other but to be friendly at the workplace and she always always brings it up, whether it’s joking about it or telling me she missing something every time I have seen the girl she brings it up. She even made snap videos talking about me, she’s no longer on my social media, does she just not know how to be my friend and move on from the past. To be totally honest I don’t even find her attractive anymore or would want to put myself back in the headache of a sitiuation.

She isn’t on my media, she has a boyfriend, I have accepted that and moved on and have no more interest in being with her ever again especially after some other guy. I was able to be friendly with her if u wanna talk I rather just have a normal conversation that doesn’t involve us anymore seriously lmao

Maybe she doesn’t know how to be friendly with her ex (me) . But every time we run into each other the ex always brings up the past. We agreed not to txt or call each other but to be friendly at the workplace and she always always brings it up, whether it’s joking about it or telling me she missing something every time I have seen the girl she brings it up. She even made snap videos talking about me, she’s no longer on my social media, does she just not know how to be my friend and move on from the past. To be totally honest I don’t even find her attractive anymore or would want to put myself back in the headache of a sitiuation.

I think I'd eventually stop biting my tongue and say, *looks up to the sky* - "Ooooh my gawwwwd, why do you keep bringing up the past" (in an annoyed and frustrated tone). You might pi$$ her off, but heck, one can only tolerate so much.

If she continues, say, "seriously, it needs to stop".

She isn’t on my media, she has a boyfriend, I have accepted that and moved on and have no more interest in being with her ever again especially after some other guy. I was able to be friendly with her if u wanna talk I rather just have a normal conversation that doesn’t involve us anymore seriously lmao

Then tell her... "You have a boyfriend and its inappropriate to be talking about us when we were together so please don't do it anymore" and then walk away.

Thanks everyone, it’s not one time or 2 times it’s all the time, one of the new guys sat at my table at our work party and of course she sat at my table to, she didn’t bring her boyfriend and the whole time she was ripping on my for no reason, she wasn’t drinking, the whole night babbling on, my buddies girl who I had just met was like man she really likes to get under your skin doesn’t she.....YUP!

As for not wanting her back cause she’s with a guy, yes at times I miss her and the things we did but I’m starting to realize I’m just missing the memories not her. She was annoying, nothing was ever good enough I did everything for her and her mom who is a widow, one day I go over all excited to see her and her mom is plastered and starts calling me a lazy pos and all I care about is my hobby( car racing) I still did it while dating her definitely not to the extent I did while I was single, nor did I ever put the car before her. Sorry I’m passionate about something, I out of all my friends never got arrested or died due to drugs because of my love for cars so f u lady lol. But even if this guy and my ex break up and she ran back to me, I wouldn’t want her back. I had my fun with her it didn’t work and I certainly wouldn’t wanna try again or be able to accept the fact she couldn’t help fix the problem in the first place. Instead she wanted to quit fool around, came back to me stupidly enough I took her back and she screwed me over again and that was it I was done a man can only take so many blows. I’m tired not being appreciated and taken for granted. I really loved the girl, I can’t even begin to tell you all the stuff I did for that family, I was really taken back and hurt for a good 2 months after her mom flipped out on me I didn’t go to that house for a while after that, that was the downfall to the relationship

Does anyone know what the purpose of her doing this beside annoying me?
Well what kind of things is she saying exactly? I'm in contact with my exams husband after 8 years no contact and there are times I bring things up from the past. But it's hard to say what reason she might have without a better idea of her comments

While txting back in late January she asked to go to our favorite restaurant that we use to go to, she brought up other memories howd she come to school with me than we’d eat and go to her school for her night classes, she Sent me pics of us. Now mind you this is all while she has a bf and I didn’t know that yet at this time, at our work party she was making jokes for the whole table to hear nothing terrible Just jokes but it’s still bringing up the past. She also made a video and made it public hashtagged my last name and it was all cause she met a girl with the same last name and said “ she just so happens to have the same last name as my ex boyfriend “ like cool? Why post that? She later deleted I guess her guy got mad

It sounds like she's not over you. But she messes with you. I mean in reality, its not bad to bring up things from the past. And if she's wants to be friends, then talking to you about memories is normal and acceptable as long as its not inappropriate or makes you uncomfortable. Making jokes around other ppl is something a friend would do as well, however she's probably letting everyone know you guys have a past and I think that's more suitable while still in a relationship, not so much after the fact. Then again, that just depends on the person. Irregardless, based on other posts I'd say the relationship is toxic. What exactly do you want tho? Do you want to play games too or do you want a serious relationship what is your ideal situation with this girl?

People do things they shouldn't all the time. But really it's not cheating on her bf if she talks to you or any of the other stuff that bothers you. It's a game dude. You can play or you could move on and not engage. You could be a d*ck to her so she gets the message. I mean its really your play now

Another funny thing is she told me the way the guy pursued her reminded her of me, wiseman she wasn’t a coworker when I dated her she came to my job a month after our break up now I am stuck with her

Why are you so afraid of this woman? You've been advised several times to simply shut her down but all you do is just post another example of how you haven't enforced boundaries with her? What is up with YOU is the question now, that you can't just tell her you don't want to hear it?

Go to Human Resources if she won't keep away from you.

Archived