I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert

Koistaaa

We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in going to see one of our fav bands playing in town in Sept. Tickets go on sale this Friday. Would it be ok to text her if she will join me because it wouldnt be the same w/ out her before purchasing the tickets. Maybe this could be my chance?

We don't know the details of your relationship and the reasons for the break up, but usually no reason is good enough to break NC.

Rule #1 of NC is: never break NC.

Rule #2 of NC is: never break NC. EVER.

Rule #3 of NC is: block your ex on every social media and means of contact.

Rule #4 of NC is: don't find excuses to recontact you ex, which brings us back to #1 and #2.

2 months is a good landmark, don't throw it all away now. The most likely outcome is that nothing good will come out of it... and deep down, you know it too.

People here tend to be very negative about reconciliation but...

I think it's too much at once, I'd test the waters a bit first. Maybe see if you can get a conversation going and if things seem to be progressing work it in but I'd make it seem like an idea that just came to you rather than the reason for contact.

People here tend to be very negative about reconciliation but...

I think it's too much at once, I'd test the waters a bit first. Maybe see if you can get a conversation going and if things seem to be progressing work it in but I'd make it seem like an idea that just came to you rather than the reason for contact.

Agree with this, test the water by saying " Happy ______ (festival)! How are you planning to celebrate" , etc.

You are on 2months of NC already. It wouldn't hurt if you got ignored....

Some members on this forum are quite bitter.

If you want to move on, and forget about ur ex, then keep NC.

If you want to see if you can get back with your ex, test the water first, prepare to get no response.

If your ex did response, then you can break NC, and keep in LC. And see if you could work from there.

Do it, the worst she can say is no or not respond at all. Then you will have affirmation. Last thing you want to do is go into the future with a bunch of "What if's". You might be hurt by her response but sounds like you're already hurting. Go for it! Life is too short.. take the risk!

Depending on the size of the venue, you may end up just running into her at the concert. Your post says she stopped responding to your texts, but yet you're looking for a "chance". I feel like if she were willing to give you one, she would keep some bit of contact. I guess you could ask her if she is planning on going to the concert and see if she responds to that, then take it from there and ask if she wants to go with you/you buy tix?

Well i just saw on instagram she posted she bought 2 tickets for the show as well. And i also purcashed 2 as wel right now... so now i dont know haha. Out of panic i texted her if should join me. But she hasnt responded yet. So thats it i guess for now hahaha

Well i just saw on instagram she posted she bought 2 tickets for the show as well. And i also purcashed 2 as wel right now... so now i dont know haha. Out of panic i texted her if should join me. But she hasnt responded yet. So thats it i guess for now hahaha

STOP CHECKING SOCIAL MEDIA! It is never a good thing to check their social media!

She told me is going with her sister to the show and that maybe we will run into each other. Whatever that means? Doesnt matter though its clear to see where she stands now cause after i asked her how she was doing and i never got a response back. So thats that.

She told me is going with her sister to the show and that maybe we will run into each other. Whatever that means? Doesnt matter though its clear to see where she stands now cause after i asked her how she was doing and i never got a response back. So thats that.

Nothing, really. It just means she doesn't want to make a point of meeting up, but if you see each other, say hi.

She dumped you, stopped responding to your texts, and hasn't initiated in 2 months. With all this information, you still had the nerve to text her. When you behave like this with a woman, you are devaluing yourself big time.

Never chase anyone who no longer wanted you in your life.

Archived