I should let him go and see what happens

ms1994

I started talking to this guy on a dating app in September. We met up at the beginning of October. He's new to my state. The first date was alright. The second was much better and we were much comfortable with each other. We maintained contact after that added each other on snapchat and Instagram. About three weeks after we met each other him and I had a lil argument over his fantasy he had about me. He told me in his fantasy he wanted me to sit on his face and let him taste me I told him what he said made me feel uncomfortable, angry and it seem he only wanted sex(yet I don't know his intentions towards me) he apologized and said he was out of line I just forget he even brought it up. I let it go, after that we still continue to text each other here and there. We jokes around with each other in our text messages and snapchat each other. The 3 third time we met I invited him to bowl with me and my friends 1, becuz bowling is much fun as a group activity and and 2nd I thought he would be cool with that bcuz he wasn't on the app do find something serious probably just someone to help get familiar with the area. He was fine with it. I thought him bowling with my friends went pretty well he was very supportive and engaging with my friends and that struck me by surprised and I really liked that about him I on the other hand was a bit shy. After bowling he seem a lil bit distant I felt something prolly ticked him of during the game a week went by he didn't say nothing until around Halloween I snap a video is myself he commented. The next week he snapchat me 3 time in week than I everything was fine maybe I was just over reacting after the bowling game. A a week later I called him we talked for a while and I ask him about going roller skating with me he seemed down for it. So the following week I text him to go skating on a Saturday or Sunday he told me Saturday works for him. He kept the conversation minimum didn't bother to ask where or when even doe I told him I'll text him the address later during the week my gut feeling was telling me maybe he doesn't want to do so I kept silent to see If he cared about our bowling plan two weeks I nerd nothing from him. My birthday was around the corner I was hoping he would reach out to me but he didn't. His birthday is 3 days after mine so I decided to wish him a happy birthday he replied saying he appreciate it and he feel he missed mine I told him it was fine and he said he's sorry he wasn't at my bday dinner.

I feel maybe he might reach out to me someday however rather than texting or calling he would probably snapchat me and that doesn't not count as a effective way of communicating with someone. I do like him and I fear it might be a back and truth situation with him bcuz we still have each other on social media or maybe he realize I am not the type of girl who would give it up too rarely so distant himself to find a easier route.

Unfortunately it sounds like when his "fantasy" didn't happen, he lost interest. Go no contact and block him on social media.

Only date guys who don't have deal-breakers/red flags right up front.. If sex chat, hookups, etc are not what you are interested in then shut it down and end it.

He told me in his fantasy he wanted me to sit on his face and let him taste me

I let it go

No, that wasn't a 7.0 earthquake you just heard. That was how hard I just facepalmed.

If your thirst level is seriously bringing you to **** all over your common sense, you should consider sticking to being single right now.

I'm genuinely curious. How did this play out in your head from the moment he told you he wanted you to sit on his face to what you were hoping would be a blossoming romance?

About three weeks after we met each other him and I had a lil argument over his fantasy he had about me. He told me in his fantasy he wanted me to sit on his face and let him taste me I told him what he said made me feel uncomfortable, angry and it seem he only wanted sex(yet I don't know his intentions towards me) he apologized and said he was out of line I just forget he even brought it up.

And the only response to this are "Dude, you have NO game whatsoever do you. NEXT" Block, delete, look for someone with a bit more intelligence.

OR (said in a tough Brooklyn accent, which I have actually done) "What is this, you think you got the Penthouse Forum hotline or sumpin? GEDouddaheyah wit that crap!" Block delete move on.

How could you not understand the minute a near stranger - because no, three weeks of electronic communication is NOT getting to know a person - what his intentions were? His intentions couldn't be clearer if he'd shown up naked on your doorstep. He wanted sex from you.

When it dawned on him that indeed he had absolutely no game with that little stunt he thought, "Oh, okay. Let's go through the motions of a few dates." And when that didn't net him any pants dropping he got all sulky and pizzy and has been ignoring you.

Why on earth would you even like someone who does that? I swear, that is so gross and such little effort as to be insulting. Value yourself more, drop them like a football with the NFL charging you when they haul out the sex talk before you've even met in person long enough to know what their favorite cereal is and where they work.

Or don't and just be cool with casual hookups.If that's all you want then great, this guy was waving the go flags for takeoff all ove the place. But if you think this is a grand romance getting ready to happen you again need to rethink your strategy and red flags. What would you even think would happen out of this? Can you imagine telling your grandkids, "Well, your grandfather said THIS to me before we'd even gone out..."

Just no, just oh heck no. Not unless that's your thing, but if you're on here asking us if this was okay and if this is a good relationship in the making then I'm thinking that wasn't your thing. So why put up with it hoping you'll get a guy out of the deal not just looking for sex?

And the only response to this are "Dude, you have NO game whatsoever do you. NEXT" Block, delete, look for someone with a bit more intelligence.

OR (said in a tough Brooklyn accent, which I have actually done) "What is this, you think you got the Penthouse Forum hotline or sumpin? GEDouddaheyah wit that crap!" Block delete move on.

How could you not understand the minute a near stranger - because no, three weeks of electronic communication is NOT getting to know a person - what his intentions were? His intentions couldn't be clearer if he'd shown up naked on your doorstep. He wanted sex from you.

When it dawned on him that indeed he had absolutely no game with that little stunt he thought, "Oh, okay. Let's go through the motions of a few dates." And when that didn't net him any pants dropping he got all sulky and pizzy and has been ignoring you.

Why on earth would you even like someone who does that? I swear, that is so gross and such little effort as to be insulting. Value yourself more, drop them like a football with the NFL charging you when they haul out the sex talk before you've even met in person long enough to know what their favorite cereal is and where they work.

Or don't and just be cool with casual hookups.If that's all you want then great, this guy was waving the go flags for takeoff all ove the place. But if you think this is a grand romance getting ready to happen you again need to rethink your strategy and red flags. What would you even think would happen out of this? Can you imagine telling your grandkids, "Well, your grandfather said THIS to me before we'd even gone out..."

Just no, just oh heck no. Not unless that's your thing, but if you're on here asking us if this was okay and if this is a good relationship in the making then I'm thinking that wasn't your thing. So why put up with it hoping you'll get a guy out of the deal not just looking for sex?

It's not my thing! I on here asking for advice

He told me in his fantasy he wanted me to sit on his face and let him taste me I told him what he said made me feel uncomfortable, angry and it seem he only wanted sex(yet I don't know his intentions towards me)

How do you not know his intentions when he said it very clearly? He wants sex and only sex. And he's not wasting any time getting to the point.

This is proven to be correct once you got him to meet your friends, he realises this is heading towards serious dating territory, and realising that a quick lay is probably unlikely, so he bailed swiftly.

When someone brings up sex early in dating, do yourself a favour and walk away, because it's clear that's what they are looking for.

Listen carefully to what people tell you (ignore sweet talk though), watch their actions. His words are saying he wants sex, his actions are showing he doesn't want anything serious.

Archived