Indeed! But also still terrified, i don't know what i would do if it ever came back, last year i thought oh a year without pain sounds so wonderful but it is too short, a year is nothing!

I know eventually mine will be back but I try to ignore that thought . Wishing you a life forever without it ! Because I still get remissions they probably won’t do an MVD until I am much worse.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good to hear!!!

I'm still pain free!! For almost 17 months now...

Besides that I'm also doing very well, only thing that is left since the surgery is i cannot handle stress anymore, stuff that wasn't stressful before now is and my reaction to it is different, and if there are a lot of stressful things happening at once, which was in December, then my brain sort of short-circuits and i get physical reactions, very weird but this is a part of the brain injury that I'm left with, but better that than that pain! I have my life back and I'm still immensely grateful!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had 3 small flares over the Christmas season and I really had to wear my night guard to avoid biting through my teeth and causing pressure on my facial nerves.

I know eventually there will be a day this never goes away other maybe surgery. Even that is not guaranteed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...