Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Althought It Hurts, Did You Have True Love"

Wow, your words really got to me. I am still having a hard time letting my true love go, altho I have to for myself...he just causes me too much pain.

I want to meet your nana, she sounds like a very wise lady who has known true love.

I get in my car and drive the hour and half trip home from the hospital that i let it all go. I cry, I scream, I get mad
    when you do this, make sure the guy in the car next to you at the stop light knows you are heartbroken and not a person who simply forgot to take your meds that day! lol

Doyathink-

Im sorry that you are having a hardtime letting go of yoru true love too. I know that it hurts. Yes my nana is one of the sweetest most amzing people that you will ever meet. I just got back from seeing her at the hospital and i am hurting so bad. It doesnt help that I am so heartbroken right now either. The hard part is that with all that is going on with my family right now, I wont dare be the "poor me" person bc some girl hurt me. You know I have spent so many nights lately at the hospital and have had so much support from everyone. It hurts beyond believe that my ex who just two weeks ago was so sweet, cant even find it in her heart to call me or text me to see how I am doing. That pain hurts so bad!!!! I guess that she got in a car wreck last week and I still thought enough about her to text her to see how she was holding up.

I guess I figured that she met someone new and that is why she vanished again after promising me all these things. ( our situtaion is a very long story, we broke up almost two years ago). However how hard is it to pick up the phone and call or text. I guess she really does not care that much, i dont know anymore.

I have to be strong right now and put my hurt aside and be their for my family and my nana, that is what is important.

I wish you all the best. Life is so unfair sometimes.
    Your family should be proud of you for being there for them!
    Last edited by doyathink; 10-11-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice