Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bronze Member

Greasy hair on guys

I've been told by a few women that they enjoy greasy hair on guys. They say they can't put their finger on it, but they like it.

I found this out mainly through girls I was dating. They'd want to meet up, so I'd tell them I'd have to take a shower first (I have long hair and I wash it pretty much daily, and it grosses me out if it's left unkempt for too long). They'd then reveal that I shouldn't, because they like greasy hair.

I do notice that when I'm on the subway or walking down the street that more women look at me than if I had my hair nicely washed and kept. Maybe it's an "EWWW DISGUSTING!" kind of look, but either way I get a lot more attention.

I have a theory that may or may not be bull, but is it possible that maybe pheromones are more present when a person is unwashed? Or maybe the smell of BO just turns women on? When I go out unwashed I'm not talking about being a sweaty, smelly, disgusting mess, I'm talking about taking a day off showering so I'm not at my cleanest.

Platinum Member
    I really like the "can't put their finger on it" -I wouldn't want to touch greasy hair, either.

I think some women find it masculine when a man looks messy, like he's been doing hard physical labor.

The Fonze had greasy looking hair...just sayin...

Look at Travolta in Grease. He landed Olivia Newton John. However greasy hair is foul in my opinion.
    Sabrina don't stare at it, eat it!- Patrick Bateman

Bronze Member
    True on Travolta and the Fonze. But wasn't that more hair gel than actual, natural, unwashed grease?

Brad Pitt looks greasy to me when his hair is long.. So does Kidd Rock.

Greasy hair = YUCK!

No, no, and no. I have not had a single woman friend who has ever expressed desire to date a greasy looking guy, and in fact, most women appreciate men who are clean and well groomed, not dirty or stinky. You don't have to be drowning in cologne, but you do have to look and smell clean, especially if you want to make a good impression.

If they look at you more when you're 'greasy', they are probably looking at you thinking, 'that guy needs a shower' if you're greasy or unwashed... or just turning around wondering 'what is that yucky smell'...

Bronze Member
    haha definitely more attracted to the clean type of guy!

what? ew lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...