I want to attract white girls

shy2cool

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its hard to attract a certain race you cant look at it that way. If you want something you have to go get it. Sometimes in our minds we expect things like women to come to us but in reality we have to go get it. If you want a white girl per say then go hit on a bunch im sure you will get one.

what you talkin about dude, i am asian and i have dated german,french ,as wel as russian women -english american , i mean i got europe covered hehe.

Be yourself ..you will get any girl you want Dont try to be something you are not ...in the sense just be friendly , people are people white black green whatever .

Wite guys are generally more masculine looking, and that's what we biologically tend to go for. That being said, I've had huge crushes on Asian men, but they were like the killer-body Kung-Fu type, hahaha. I don't go for small/skinny white men either, so it isn't about race.

Up until recently I've only ever been interested in white guys. That, however, is starting to change as my current interest, who is let's just say, very NOT white, is basically consuming my every thought.

My sister is white and married an Asian man.

I think what you need to do is make sure the girl you are interested in is aware that you share the same values as she does.

My sister and her Asian husband may have come from different cultures, but they definitely shared the same values and ambitions in life. He approached her with a very clear plan of how they were going to build thier future together and with a vision that offered her something no other man had offered her before.

If you want to be with a white girl, you will have to put in a lot of effort building a strong friendship with her. Make sure of course that you and her are on the same playing field...that you actually have potential for a future together.

most of the time you will get hit on by your race more than another one.

It's true.

I don't really understand why this is, mind you. Our DNA is almost the exact same, no matter of colour, so why humans tend to choose those that are similar in skin colour is a mystery to me.

I do it too, but I'm wondering why this is. Maybe it's something about liking those who look like us?

It's true.

I don't really understand why this is, mind you. Our DNA is almost the exact same, no matter of colour, so why humans tend to choose those that are similar in skin colour is a mystery to me.

I do it too, but I'm wondering why this is. Maybe it's something about liking those who look like us?

well, you tend to look for the product of your surroundings. you grew up in a white family, you are more likely to look for a white mate. i think it has a lot to do with your mother. you find characteristics like her usually. if she was a great mother of course. lol

I'm a white girl who has dated/had relationships with Asian guys, so it does happen. Although if a guy made it seem like he was really into me because of my race, I'd be creeped out.

Agree! I'm Chinese and growing up/dating I was NEVER interested in caucasian guys, I would go straight for Chinese/Oriental. I always planned for my love life to go that way.

However by current bf (and LT one too) IS caucasian and looks-wise goes against everything I "dreamed" of before I met him.

The most important thing is the person themself, regardless of race.

If you pigeonhole your preference to race, who knows what great Asian/other girls are out there that could be perfect for you?

I'm a white girl who has dated/had relationships with Asian guys, so it does happen. Although if a guy made it seem like he was really into me because of my race, I'd be creeped out.

Agree! I'm Chinese and growing up/dating I was NEVER interested in caucasian guys, I would go straight for Chinese/Oriental. I always planned for my love life to go that way.

However by current bf (and LT one too) IS caucasian and looks-wise goes against everything I "dreamed" of before I met him.

The most important thing is the person themself, regardless of race.

If you pigeonhole your preference to race, who knows what great Asian/other girls are out there that could be perfect for you?

i'm saying subconsciously most people go for their own race. MOST, not all.

Shy2cool, is it one particular white girl or just white girls in general that you want? I'd be worried if it was just white girls in general. I'd be led to think that you are ashamed of yourself and your own race. There's nothing wrong with dating other races but you've got to be proud of who you are.

Wite guys are generally more masculine looking, and that's what we biologically tend to go for.

What a load of crap.

lol

White men are not genetically more masculine looking then a black man or a hispanic man or an Asian man. Every man is different. Sure, some are more likely to gain certain physical traits more often because of their background, but in general its much more about how you carry yourself and ALLOW people to see you.

The reason why white women might go for white men, is the fact that we are generally, I SAID GENERALLY, attracted more to our own race. Think about it...usually, a hispanic person will identify WAY BETTER with another hispanic person and vice versa for every other race. Its comforting and of course, alot of the times the attraction comes from the fact that we grew up around the race and judge alot of the standards of beauty by it.

Personally, I've dated white women, but I am latin and I love latin women. I just find them to have so much more spice and be more "women" like...white women are too brainwashed with this feminism bull, latin women seem to hold on to their natural instincts and still remain independent and powerful females....that, and I really like my lady to know how to dance well.

Asian girls do not appeal to me in that way. I am not blind, and do notice some very good looking Asian girls. I should really say that I PREFER caucasian girls.

To throw more wood on the fire, one of the girls that I fancy at work is Spanish.

Archived