I want to attract white girls

shy2cool

hmm, i'm whiter than white and my boyfriend is filipino. possibly, i'm an exception to this "rule".

definitely exceptions.....a girl I dated, caucasian, blonde, hot...she was mostly into asian guys. It was just her thing. She was the first person I ever heard use the phrase 'Asian persuasion'. I'm half Fili half white. We broke up and her current BF is full Asian.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
definitely exceptions.....a girl I dated, caucasian, blonde, hot...she was mostly into asian guys. It was just her thing. She was the first person I ever heard use the phrase 'Asian persuasion'. I'm half Fili half white. We broke up and her current BF is full Asian.

I don't usually go for Asians, he's actually the first I've dated. I'm just not close-minded about who I date. I've dated black guys, middle eastern guys, south american guys. He just happens to be everything that I'm looking for.

White guys dating and going for anything that moves and white women being more selective, tending to stay with white guys goes to two things. White men just simply having "the power" on the dating totem pole to date whoever they want.

And then there is the basic nature of guys, guys are universal hornballs who even if they won't go for a certain race usually, will often say ah what the hell, I'll hit it. Women just aren't that way, of any race or ethnic background.

Plus it's easier for women of all races and ethnic backgrounds to espouse all that is "feminine" and beautiful, while white men and black men tend to dominate the masculine aspect of phyiscal size and strength (most of the time). From what I've seen, really cute and good looking white girls won't go for an Asian or Indian guy unless he is a stud that is strikingly good looking, and/or has power and/or money.

Raz,

I strongly disagree. I've already said my bit a few posts up. But I'll simplify matters below.

Raz, I assume that you are Indian, on account of your screen-name. India and China are very similar countries. We both come from ancient, eastern cultures. Everything I write below about China, you can substitute India:

1. For almost-all women, personality trumps everything. I know from personal experience, because I pick up girls regularly. Usually, if my pick-up goes smoothly, then I get IOIs (indicators of interest) immediately. It doesn't matter whether the girl is white, asian, or otherwise.

The other day, I was with a Burmese friend. He was small, 5 ft 4 at most. As for looks - let's just say he's not classically beautiful. However, this guy has mastered the art of pick-up. He is a skilled conversationalist. We were standing in line for a movie. There was this white couple behind us. The guy was handsome, tall, and athletic. The girl was cute - she was also pregnant. My friend began teasing the girl. He was merciless. The girl laughed and giggled. She blushed and gave all sorts of IOIs, including touching my friend on the arm. My friend was cruel. He mocked the guy. He implied that the girl cheated on him. He said that the guy did not father the baby. The girl kept laughing. The guy stood there stupidly. All he could do was pretend not to hear.

In the end, my friend was nice enough to let the couple go. Otherwise, the guy did not stand a chance. Everyday, incidents like this show me that, for women, personality trumps everything. Again, my friend was small. Because I was his friend, I liked his looks. But his looks were not classically beautiful. Also, he was Burmese. Most girls can't even point to Burma on a map.

2. Men are actually more selective. Men are more visual. On the other hand, tastes can change. Usually, this happens on vacations, because you are exposed to a far wider variety of physical appearances. You start to notice things you haven't noticed before.

3. Every culture likes to imagine that it is more masculine than other cultures. Each culture also likes to imagine that it is the best culture. For instance, Americans commonly believe that the whole world wants to be Americans. In China, Chinese people believe that the whole world wants to be Chinese.

Reality, however, is that Americans don't want to be Chinese, nor Chinese people want to be Americans. Sometimes, though, I think westernised Asians are their own worst enemies. They work against themselves, when they buy into the worldview of their host societies - which, like all societies, believe themselves to be the center of the world, with foreign people fawning from all sides.

This is why whenever I date a mainlander girl, all my westernised-asian woman-friends become catty. They say things like, "You can't be seriously dating her - she doesn't even speak English." My woman-friends buy into a worldview, where the West is the center. Since my woman-friends view themselves closer to the center than mainlander girls, they resent mainlander girls who defy their illusional worldview and encroach on their guys. Reality, however, is that mainlander girls have their own worldview, where China is the center of the world, with foreign nations fawning from all sides.

I can't blame my westernised asian woman-friends. In general, young women adopt the dominant values of their host societies. This is also true of young western women who live in China. Usually, western women in China are far more patriotic toward China than western men. Maybe women are born peace-makers. Or maybe women have a smaller ego about nationality and ethnicity than men.

Anyway, this is going seriously off-topic, since all women prefer a confident guy from any nationality, ethnicity, or race, to an unconfident guy.

The OP, though, should watch more asian dramas. This way, he reconnects with his ancestral heritage. When he reconnects with his ancestral heritage, he'll become a happier person. Then all his difficulties melt away - I speak with authority, as a Chinese guy who's dated far more white girls than asian girls, even though I prefer Beijing women most of all.

Why do people think that when someone says they are Asian, it makes them automatically Chinese?

Asia consists of Indians, Arabians, Afghans, Pakistanis, etc....

Im white and all of the men in my life were all white and I never thought I'd ever get involved with anyone of another race, culture, lifestyle or religion. Latest guy in my life is an Asian guy, British born, native homeland, Middle East....and he is so much more of a gentleman and treats me wayyyy better, than any white guy ever did...

Why Italian? Its weird, I'm Italian and guys who date me will say they just like Italian. Do they mean the "look" or what?
The look, the personalities, their familys, sunday dinner with the whole family. But i love Italian food too Where I live there is alot of Italian famlies. Basically ive only dated Portuguese and Italian girls

D_Lish,

Why do people assume that when someone says they are Asian, it makes them automatically Chinese?

Asia consists of Indians, Arabians, Afghans, Pakistanis, etc....

"Asian" means different things in Britain and North America. In North America, "Asian" refers specifically to East Asia - China, Vietnam, Japan, and Korea. Indians and Pakistanis are grouped as "South Asian." Persians are "Middle-eastern."

D_Lish,

"Asian" means different things in Britain and North America. In North America, "Asian" refers specifically to East Asia - China, Vietnam, Japan, and Korea. Indians and Pakistanis are grouped as "South Asian." Persians are "Middle-eastern."

Ahh I see....ok, well the OP didnt state where in the world he is...I dont think,. Im half asleep...

But yeah, see what you mean....when we say Asian over here, we are refererring to Middle Eastern guys. Chinese are known simply as 'Chinese'....

Thanks for filling me in

The look, the personalities, their familys, sunday dinner with the whole family. But i love Italian food too Where I live there is alot of Italian famlies. Basically ive only dated Portuguese and Italian girls

What do you mean by personality?

Are you Italian?

I've also had a lot of hispanic guys like me, I've noticed. And middle eastern. Personally, I really LOVE Greek men, omigoodness.

Interesting take on this whole thing. As a black/hispanic male in a largely white population of people I too have a more of an interest in white women. Though this mainly stems from who I grew up with and statistics. I think blacks make up 2.4% of the pop while hispanic is like 3.6%. If you have heard some of the statistics on black women and STD's and weight gain in america, that puts a lot of black women out of my "dating sphere". Statistically speaking, blacks in America have a lot of problems that whites, asians, and hispanics don't have.

I say, just go for what you want until you can find it. Sure you'll run into some racism or prejudice from girls and their families. But if that is the direction in which you want to go then do so.

I speak Japanese, watch anime, and read manga, but I'm still going to try and date white women over black women, just due to the fact that there are way more white women then blacks, asians, and hispanics in my college.

Archived