Can anyone join me?

What if there were NO analyzing today? Could you commit to that? If the thought of your X or why or when or how cropt up in your mind, Would you be strong enough to dismiss it just for today?

Even further, Let the universe give you your life for what it is. This is lifes way of saying that you belong somewhere else. Do you have the strength to let life give you your life instead of YOU trying to go against the grain of something that is NOT working.

Can you give yourself something good today? Maybe a hot fudge sundae and watch tv?

Can you give some of that energy that you are excessively using of ANALYZING on the ex to someone else who really deserves it?

Who will join me?

Even further, Let the universe give you your life for what it is. This is lifes way of saying that you belong somewhere else. Do you have the strength to let life give you your life instead of YOU trying to go against the grain of something that is NOT working.

'nuff said.

i'm in

wow. thank you. that's amazing and i NEVER thought of it that way. i can try this and hope hope hope that i can succeed.

• 2 weeks later...