Such Pain I can Hardly Breathe...:(

Hi Peoples

Well there I am plodding along thinking Im doing great, dealing with my break up...

If you dont see me around for a bit, its because my dog is very ill, she has gone down hill terribly and Im an absolute mess, I have to have her put down

So as you can imagine Im so upset I cant describe it......

To those who are still struggling with the loss of their loved ones, you are in my thoughts and if you need me email me email removed

Right now for me, life just sucks

I cant write anymore, I cant believe this is happening.

Dear shadow34: My heart go out to you. In this world of emails and cyberspace, it's comforting for all of us who are in pain to know that there people in this world who are sensitive to our struggle and are there. You're in Australia, your first response on this post comes from Scotland, and now from me here in America. The people on this site have been a blessing to me. I don't know the details of your struggle but I know how life sucks sometimes. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I love animals and it is hard to let go. Some of us seem to get the short end of the stick moreso than others and sometimes it seems to come in heaps. Know that you're not alone, and your pain won't last even though it feels like it will. I will keep your email address 'cause my heart is still walking through the valley even though things seem to be a little better in my life.

Get yourself out of it. It's not the end of the world. It's the end of many things, yes, but never the end of the world when one relationship comes to a faded end.

Edit: I read your post wrong, sorry. I thought you said you left a dog, as in a bad man. That explains my insensitivity because I believed that you should be glad to leave. lol I'm sorry! I do idiotic things like that sometimes. If that's your dog in your avatar, he/she is adorable and you're right, this is not an easy loss. I had to put down a dog of mine too last year and I was in the room while it happened. I cried for days. There's no easy way to get over the loss of a loved one, especially man's best friend. ^^ Good luck to you. I'm sure the spirit of your pet will never really leave. And I'm sure you made him/her feel very loved. Perhaps your dog will leave, complete... complete as much as a dog can be. Again, I'm sorry if I unnerved you above with my silly misunderstanding.

Hey Shadow,

I am so sorry about your dog. I wish I could do something to help you. Take the time to say goodbye to your dog, I hope that the vet's clinic will have people to comfort you and help you deal with the process. It's a very special kind of love, between you and your pet. It's not comparable to love for another human, because it's unconditional (esp. with dogs I think, they are so loyal and sensitive to one's emotional state). I can understand you feel like everything is being taken away from you. Please know that that is not in fact the case. You will re-find love and happiness in time. We are all here for you, ok?

Hugs,

arwen

Hey shadow-

I am sorry to hear you are going through pain dealing with your dog and past relationship.

I wish I had some great words to take away your pain,

However, I can tell you that the body does heal, even though it seems impossible right now.

And each and every day will improve and get better,

Even though you feel the loss of your pet as you must put her to sleep,

She will always hold a special place in your heart,

And with regards to your ex, consider it a blessing,

Break ups happen for a reason, I wish I knew why,

But it seems they keep us away from someone that wasn't meant for us.

We are always here for you so hang in there and know that we truly care.

Hugs, Rose

I am sorry to hear about your dog. I do understand how you are feeling right now and I wish the best for you. The month or two after my ex broke up with me, I had to deal with putting down one of my beloved guinea pigs (she never really recovered from her surgery and was slowly dying), deal with my breakup, and deal with my best friend moving away. To have all that stuff happen to you, is very tough and can knock down the strongest person.

I hope you weather through this ok and realize that your pooch loves you and what you are doing for him/her is also a loving gesture since you dont want them to suffer anymore.

Peace.

We're here for you.

i am so sorry to hear about your dog!!!!! I can understand what you are going through. When i was with my ex, we had to put his dog down because he was getting old and had tumors all over his body! it was probably one of the saddest days of my life. he was our buddy and we loved him more than anything! Please take the time and spend it with Shadow... you are fortunate that you can prepare yourself for this and say your goodbyes. We are here for you when you are ready to talk. Always!

HUGS HUGS HUGS and take care of yourself dear!

Hi everyone

Thankyou to all of those beautiful people who left me messages of support, I am truly grateful.

Im off to the vet now, which is very very difficult. Your thoughts of strength are with me.

Blueangel, Im sorry but I have to say this, you have expert under your name????? I find your answer incredibly insensitive. I mentioned nothing about the end of the world and I was talking about my dog not a relationship.

Just because this is my dog, it is no less painful than anything else. This forum is about support and grief my friend is not something you "snap out of".

Thank you to everyone else, I appreciate you...I will let you know how Im doing with time....

'

hugs to everyone

Hey Georgi my pal,

How are you feeling? I wish I was closer, I would offer my support, a hug, and a shoulder to cry on. Know that my thoughts and prayers are still with you and Shadow.

Please keep in touch, or send me a private message if you wish.

All the best to you,

D

Hi everyone

Thankyou to all of those beautiful people who left me messages of support, I am truly grateful.

Im off to the vet now, which is very very difficult. Your thoughts of strength are with me.

Blueangel, Im sorry but I have to say this, you have expert under your name????? I find your answer incredibly insensitive. I mentioned nothing about the end of the world and I was talking about my dog not a relationship.

Just because this is my dog, it is no less painful than anything else. This forum is about support and grief my friend is not something you "snap out of".

Thank you to everyone else, I appreciate you...I will let you know how Im doing with time....

'

hugs to everyone

Shadow,

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. She is a beautiful dog and I am sure she was a good friend to you. I had a Rottweiler for 8 years and he was the love of my life... I can only imagine how you feel now.

Sending ((BIG HUGS)) your way.

Hi All

Thankyou for all your kind words of support, I dont know what to say as you can imagine right now I am just choking sitting here, the tears are endless.

Blueangel, I accept your apology, as you can imagine I was about to leave for the vets so I was a mess and took it really personally.

It reassuring to know that I can come here and you are all here for me, I love you all.

Shiva, you are here to support me , in my heart, thankyou so much for that.

Out of everything tragic comes something good, and in time I will get to that point. But for now, looking at the faces of my two boys when I didnt come home with her......

She was there for me when my marriage broke up

she was there for me when my relationship with my ex broke up

She was always there for me and now I got to help her, I love her so so much.

I need to go now, not coping so well but know time heals all.

Thankyou everyone for being there when I have needed you the most. xox

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my 17 yo last year, accidental none the less, she drown. I had her cremated so I could keep her ashes.

I wish you the best.

The Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting Heaven

and Earth. It is called the Rainbow

Bridge because of its many colors.

Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge

there is a land of meadows, hills and

valleys with lush green grass. When

a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this

place. There is always food and water

and warm spring weather. The old and

frail animals are young again. Those