guys: what qualities do you find most attractive in girls

cara223

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who doesn't mind to listen, has their own opinions, who's sweet, considerate, trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, curteous, kind, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.... yes I just did name off 11 of the 12 boyscout laws....holy cow...I'm such a nerd...lol

haha they're good though! what's the 12th one?

Oh yeah, I forgot long hair. Long hair is so sexy on girls. I hate short hair on girls. A cute face and pretty smile go a long way too, but how could I neglect to mention hair?! Geez.

haha i think ive got that one covered! mines close to halfway down my back.. does anyone have a favorite eye color/hair color or combination of both that they like best? curly or straight preferences maybe?

For me, blonde hair and blue eyes. Typical, I know. But I have to be honest.

In all fairness, I've seen plenty of attractive girls who are redheads and brunettes, so I like all three. But if I HAD to choose, I'd definitely say blonde. Heck, every girl I've ever dated... was blonde. lol What does that say about me?

Eyes can be beautiful in any colour, too. It's what's behind the eyes that are really important, not their colour.

Guys,

What personality traits, qualities or other special quirks are you most attracted to in girls? i know their are common things, but what do you really find special in a girl? anything would be helpful.

Thanks!

She has to have a large rack with a really nice set of

tupperware. What did you think I was going to say, dirty mind! [-X

Personality traits:

Sense of humor

Kind

Weird, thinks outside of the box, goofy

Smart

Physical Traits:

Born a female (kinda important)

Nice teeth

• Like 1

Hi,

Outgoing, confident, and not afraid to say what's on her mind.

Those are the qualities that I looked for in girls when I was in school (high school and college). That doesn't mean that I shy away from those qualities, or don't want a person that has them, but I tend to not place as much importance on them anymore.

The qualities that turn me on today (mid-twenties):

1. Generosity: not specifically with me, but with others. If she volunteers her time to help others I will probably fall pretty quickly. It shows me that she is more selfless than selfish. It also tells me she is a kind and warm person.

2. Humility: someone who is not vain, or self-centered. Someone who does not have a sense of entitlement, and is down to earth.

3. How she treats (and what she says about) other women. I've met too many girls who have called other women "ugly" or "fat" or "that shirt/purse/etc. is so ugly." So what? Why do you notice this and just have to point it out? Highly unattractive.

4. Faith. No specific religion. Just faith in something bigger that is out their.

5. Not prone to run with a certain clique and fit in.

6. How she dresses. If I see designer labels I don't think chic with a sense of fashion, I think high maintenance. If I see something simple or cute, I am more attracted to her. A personal sense of dress, but one that doesn't scream "I need that label"

7. Smarts - that doesn't mean many degrees or years of formal education or a certain career. A nice balance between book smarts, street smarts and common sense.

8. Smiles.