Borderline of Shy/weird

Yesterday was my birthday!! I was at work..

So I distributed cake to Everyone i knew....and all of them called me/emailed me to wish me. I sent it to the guy I have a thing for too..

Anyways, a while later, this guy walks all the way to my desk, looks at me with a straight face (no hi, hello) and gives me an invoice to sign. It isnt even his job!!! Usually another guy comes with 40-50 invoices at once, this guy comes with 1 invoice!.

So i look at it puzzled, but I go ahead and sign....and then I hear him say

"happy birthday.."

im like..hey thanks! Give him the invoice back. He gets the biiiigest smile, and walks off.

I think Shyness and weirdness are closely linked!!

hey there.. he just wanted to come by your desk to wish you happy b-day. i think it is so cute. I am engaged to a shy one, so I can tell you he probably was nervous (even though you showed interest) that you would reject him. Shy people are super sensitive in my experience. I agree with the other member, bump into him at the coke machine and try to talk to him. I love shy dudes

Hmm... this is workplace related, so maybe you can help... I'm seen as the quiet guy who never says anything. How can I get a girl to notice me? I've seen her looking at me once while i was in the other room, but I dunno whether she fancies me or whether she just thinks im weird. :S

Hmm... this is workplace related, so maybe you can help... I'm seen as the quiet guy who never says anything. How can I get a girl to notice me? I've seen her looking at me once while i was in the other room, but I dunno whether she fancies me or whether she just thinks im weird. :S

Just walk up to her desk and say "Hi, I'm Shy2cool. Join me for lunch later". Its that easy.