help need advive asap

My house has frozen pipes and plumbers don't come out to fix them.. there is no runnung water! Iwas away last week so I didn't know about it. I still don't know what to do, want to call up my ex and see whether he can come over and help me but I dont want to a.) give him the wrong idea b.) have him be mean to me b/c hes told me he does not love me anymore, blah blah. I haven't spoken to him at all since last week but today I did go in the coffee shop we used to go to w/ a friend of mine and he was there. I just ignored him b/c I am allowed to b there too, and this is a kid friendly place (she has a kid) anyway I saw him walk by my window and he had this smirk, grimace on.. I really don't care what he thinks about me, like he said we are over so what does it matter. I do think he can come in handy helping w/ my pipes issue but don't know whether thats a good approach

i think when one breaks up with someone and is not happy with it, it is easy to try to use any situation as a reason to contact him... frozen pipes are bad news, BUT he is not with you anymore, and will most likely not want to take care of you anymore, and even be angry that you are expecting him to...

pipes will unfreeze when it warms up, or you can use a hair dryer on them... but please call a plumber and ask them what you should do, they know the best things to do... it is hard, but you will have to learn to deal with things without his help if he is not coming back...

thanks, plumbers are no help, they said put a heater on them.. well, I did and no thawed pipe. In the meantime no water, yuck! I even have a home warranty and guess whats not covered w/ frozen pipe.?! YOu are right, but he did tell me he would always be there for me.. I guess it is too soon, even though when I saw him today I didn't feel anything...

Is your ex a plumber? If not, you probably possess just as much knowledge about frozen pipes as he does. I recall some of your previous posts about him mariab. Don't call the guy. This problem will work out with or without him present, but if he is present you might end up with more difficulties than merely frozen pipes.

Is it warming up at all where you're at? The sun will do a better job than your ex.