virginity: is it a big deal?

well I don't drink and smoke, but when friends have parties I just go and have fun with out drinking/smoking, its not that hard.

But you can just find a few hobbies to do, like sports or clubs etc.... you can always meet ppl in different ways.

I suppose god has something planed for all of us, some times its worth waiting for and sometimes there needs to be heart breaks in between.

well I don't drink and smoke, but when friends have parties I just go and have fun with out drinking/smoking, its not that hard.

But you can just find a few hobbies to do, like sports or clubs etc.... you can always meet ppl in different ways.

I suppose god has something planed for all of us, some times its worth waiting for and sometimes there needs to be heart breaks in between.

I have been in sports my whole life..I have been playing hockey since I was 8..I also have done track..I have been on several running clubs..Being in sports has never gotten me any girls at all..Even back in hs in gym class for the 1 mile run, I had the best time of 4 mins and 57 secs and I didn't even get any comments or attention at all from any girls! Not even a good job or good run..nothing at all..Its like I am invisable..All of this just puts anger in me and makes me run harder and harder each time, everytime I run I always improve by a few secs each time. I would imagine with my athletic ability that I could get alot girls or girls attention but nothing at all..Its just amazing that my athletic ability can't attract any females at all..It happens to famous athletics, but why can't it happen to me..Maybe if I was famous???

Have you tried to get a girl and not have them come to you? Sounds like you are wanting them to do all the work. You have to go out and find your mate. Its not like the discovery channel. You can't flaunt your power and expect the female to accept. Its mutual. I read that the easiest way to make a connection with a girl is to make them smile. Do you get out of the house much? What are the reasons you don't have very many friends? Do you live in a very small town?

Sometimes people have to do what they don't want to do. Even if you don't like the smoke from bars, give it a try. Its a very very simple way to meet girls. Take some Visine with you to reduce/remove the itching and redness.

I don't want to sound harsh, but if you have been a virgin for 28 years, and nothing is working, then what you are doing isn't working. If you are really that desperate, you aren't trying hard enough.

I think it all depends on your definition of sex. If you see having sex as just the physical act, then I could possibly see why some may not view loosing your virginity as that huge of an issue. If you see sex as making loving and having not only a physical, but also a spiritual, connection, I don't see how it couldn't be a big deal. It is not only the physical act but the symbolical and spiritual one as well. To me loosing your virginity is a big deal becuase of the type of connection formed and because I see it as a sacred act between two people. That is my opinion atleast.

To me its not a big deal, i lost mine when i was 15, it was the very first time someone has seen my body so i was very nerves, i did it cuz i wasnt in the right state of mind, but i dont regret it, i guess i needed to do it, it helped me figer who i am