What do breasts feel like?

Eddward

I don't have a penis and I'm not "fascinated" about penises really. And there are some guys out there with "male boobs" (that at the end of the day are lumps of fat as well), and they're STILL fascinated with actual female boobs.

I'm totally fascinated with penises. Totally and utterly.

I'm also fascinated with boobs, too, and I have those, soooo... umm...

Yep, nothing to add here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never touched breasts before, and I'm curious what they feel like. Help out a total virgin here.

They all feel the same pretty much. Size isn't much of a factor for me but they HAVE TO be perky. If they are droopy then I'm not into that at all. It's like a total turnoff.

But, if humans evolved to seek women with large breasts, why are there so many flatties out there with husbands and kids? Wouldn't the small breasted gene die out?

link removed

Because some guys will take anything. They just want to be with someone. This isn't everybody though.

I have met men whom liked smaller breasts. Mine certainly are not small, but one of my ex's used to really like smaller ones.

It all depends on the guys preference, not all men are "breast men". When my mum had her double mastectomy, she joked my stepfather was always a butt man anyway..lol. And, most men also are attracted to someone for more than their breasts and don't choose a life partner based on breast size.

Just because a guy likes smaller breasts, or is with a women with smaller breasts, it does not mean he is "settling for anything"! For one, being into breasts does not mean you are into big ones. Two, being into someone is generally about more than their boobs. And if it isn't, that is not exactly going to be a healthy, happy marriage/relationship in the long run....

They all feel the same pretty much. Size isn't much of a factor for me but they HAVE TO be perky. If they are droopy then I'm not into that at all. It's like a total turnoff.

I agree, except I'd say saggy is less of a turn-on, but still nice. Since the smaller ones tend to be perkier, I tend to like them better. However, there's some darned nice medium sized perky ones out there that send me into low earth orbit. Occasionally you'll see some bigins that are actually perky (like a certain gal at work). That sends me into high orbit, practically out of the solar system.

TiredMan said the below in regard to flat chested women:

Because some guys will take anything. They just want to be with someone. This isn't everybody though.

I disagree with that concept. Well, OK, for some guys it might be true. However, it's not true for me and I find some flat chested women to be very sexy and attractive.

I see it like this:

Women who have a higher body fat content tend to have larger breasts. OK. Then appreciate and enjoy that they have larger breasts.

Women who have lower body fat content tend to have smaller breasts, or be flat. However, they also tend to have firmer, tighter legs, butt, and tighter flatter stomach. So those are attractive things that compensate for lack of breasts. There are some very sexy flat chested women in this world.

So I can and do appreciate a woman for whatever her best physical qualities are, plus her personality too. That's why I can honestly say that while I like nice boobs, I'm boobs optional. My tastes are varied enough that I can appreciate her for what she has.

• 2 years later...

Quite the bump.

I've always wondered what they felt like myself since I have yet to touch any, or see naked ones in person.

Nice thread. haha

I figure soft and firm, sometimes squishy would be it.

*Needs some volunteers to help me find out*.

Are you just shy?

And rather ugly.

It all depends on the girl..mine are largem a "D" cup..much more than a hand full..and they have a softness and bounce to them they are squeezable..lol!

I'm in love....uh....I mean....good post. Thanx for the information.

I could imagine the really big ones being very soft.

Lol. Not the balloon itself. But the squishyness.

Lol check out ebay they sell novelty boobs/stress balls. Im gonna purchase a pair to freak my girl out.

I think I might have to do that.

Not to feel them of course....just to look at them.

Yea...look at them....that's the ticket.

"Like a bag of sand."

That was SUCH a good movie.

Call me crazy, but that movie depressed me more than Michael Moore's "Roger and Me".

The whole female body feels good. Breasts are a notable feature, so they feel good, too. Personally, as far as how good they feel, I prefer other parts of the female body.

Archived