What do breasts feel like?

Eddward

ummm, water balloons?? j/k

something like that, i guess. it's kinda hard to describe because it really depends on the size of the breasts and sometimes age of the woman.

haha, 40 y.o. virign is such a great movie!! the "sandbags" scene was hilarious!

i cringed at the brazilian wax scene. off topic: i heard those blood stains on the shirt were real!! ouch!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about water balloons filled with Jello? That's my best guess because my X was flatter than me (yipes). I'm not sure what bigger ones feel like, except through a bra from all those hugs.

I base that guess on the giggle factor. Cs, and especially Ds and DDs without a bra appear to jiggle very similar to a bowl of Jello. Ever notice that?

As for the weight comment, I know a beautiful young woman who is a friend of mine. Her boobs are very nice. Size DDs that look reasonably firm and so well shaped. She is constantly getting back aches from the weight of them. Poor dear. I'll have to offer her a backrub.

As for the weight comment, I know a beautiful young woman who is a friend of mine. Her boobs are very nice. Size DDs that look reasonably firm and so well shaped. She is constantly getting back aches from the weight of them. Poor dear. I'll have to offer her a backrub.

Or at least offer to carry them for her.

Ouch, that was bad.

Well its true

I dont really see why guys love them so much, i mean....

Why do guys like them so much?

And suddenly, all of my sarcasm and smart-aleck remarks have abandoned me. I don't know. I think it's a biological thing. I remember reading back in college that back when we were more like monkeys (and if you dont' believe in evolution, disregard this) males would often scope out mates by looking at their butt-cleavage.

No wait, it gets weirder.

So as the primates evolved to walk upright, nature kicked up breast size in females to create a new kind of cleavage for males to be attracted to. The actual purpose of the breast, to nurse an infant, does not require them to be as large as they are. So it's generally believed that they are enlarged for the sole purpose of mating rituals.

Funky stuff.

And suddenly, all of my sarcasm and smart-aleck remarks have abandoned me. I don't know. I think it's a biological thing. I remember reading back in college that back when we were more like monkeys (and if you dont' believe in evolution, disregard this) males would often scope out mates by looking at their butt-cleavage.

No wait, it gets weirder.

So as the primates evolved to walk upright, nature kicked up breast size in females to create a new kind of cleavage for males to be attracted to. The actual purpose of the breast, to nurse an infant, does not require them to be as large as they are. So it's generally believed that they are enlarged for the sole purpose of mating rituals.

Funky stuff.

weird but i still dont get it really

And you wanna know some thing. i looked up in the dictionary Funky once (pure boredom) and it said it means cowardly....I dont know if its true or not but...

Or at least offer to carry them for her.

Ouch, that was bad.

What an excellent idea. Stupid me. I suggested she do some weight lifting. Shoulder shrugs with a heavy hand weight in each hand, and also rowing machine are proven to improve posture by increasing muscle tone and strength in those muscles that stablize the upper back and shoulders. This is known to be very useful to those whose posture tends to slump forward and especially to those with big hooter weights on the front.

Why do they call them hooters? Because they make the boys hoot and holler of course.

And suddenly I'm reminded of fight club. I don't think Edward Norton wanted to know Bob's felt like...

The bear hug was Bob's signature move. So all those guys had to feel them. Who wants to join fight club now? (As if a punch in the nose and kick in the nuts wasn't enough deterrance.)

males would often scope out mates by looking at their butt-cleavage.So as the primates evolved to walk upright, nature kicked up breast size in females to create a new kind of cleavage for males to be attracted to.

Riiiiiiight the cleavage theory, I've heard it!

So according to that, flat chested girls are not potential mates... how cool is that. Cuz I'm not interested in breeding AT ALL. It's aaaaall good baby!

I think guys are fascinated by them because they don't have them...thus the fascination with how they feel.

I don't have a penis and I'm not "fascinated" about penises really. And there are some guys out there with "male boobs" (that at the end of the day are lumps of fat as well), and they're STILL fascinated with actual female boobs.

I never said evolution:

a) Was fair

b) Made sense

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with you here, because I can understand to an extent.

But, if humans evolved to seek women with large breasts, why are there so many flatties out there with husbands and kids? Wouldn't the small breasted gene die out?

What about cultures where breasts are not seen as something to be sexually attracted to? ie. some african, indonesian cultures. They see it a a feeding mechanism for babies.

I think I agree more with the waist-hip ratio theory. link removed

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with you here, because I can understand to an extent.

But, if humans evolved to seek women with large breasts, why are there so many flatties out there with husbands and kids? Wouldn't the small breasted gene die out?

What about cultures where breasts are not seen as something to be sexually attracted to? ie. some african, indonesian cultures. They see it a a feeding mechanism for babies.

I think I agree more with the waist-hip ratio theory. link removed

Good point(s).

Archived