What do breasts feel like?

Eddward

they're just like squishy balls of fat. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Basically. I don't know how to describe it other than that.

I will say though that boobs feel exactly like what I thought boobs would feel like before I felt boobs.

(Looks)....yeah....I said that right.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's like a firm water balloon with half shaving cream pushing back at your hand when you squeeze. warm too. best i can describe it.

That doesn't make them sound all that great.

Balls of fat sound alot better.

Tho I am sure that when and if the opportunity presents itself, I doubt i'll rememeber because i'll probably pass out or have a heart attack.

That doesn't make them sound all that great.

Balls of fat sound alot better.

Tho I am sure that when and if the opportunity presents itself, I doubt i'll rememeber because i'll probably pass out or have a heart attack.

mine sounds a lot better than balls of fat. but to each his own. after you touch some let me hear your description.

Breasts are a very sensitive and sensual part of any woman. The breast on it's own is a very calming and soothing aspect of a woman's anatomy for a man who takes the time to appreciate it. However, the real experience is usual a woman's reaction to having her breasts, nipples included caressed. The energy that generates to touching a woman's intimate parts are the real rewards. A feeling unquantifiable that can only be described by words such as blissful or sheer esctacy. Hopefully you share this with someone you truly love.

Breasts are a very sensitive and sensual part of any woman. The breast on it's own is a very calming and soothing aspect of a woman's anatomy for a man who takes the time to appreciate it. However, the real experience is usual a woman's reaction to having her breasts, nipples included caressed. The energy that generates to touching a woman's intimate parts are the real rewards. A feeling unquantifiable that can only be described by words such as blissful or sheer esctacy. Hopefully you share this with someone you truly love.

YES YES YES and I HAD that and now I don't.

If it was just the sensation itself I would have gone into forensic science and worked on autopsies all day. The body has to be alive!!!

Archived