Intimate.. bodily fluid...question...what?

I'm not sure I understand this. My significant other seems to be absolutely disgusted with our bodily fluid after intercourse. Why is this? He seems to be weirded out by it.....I've never been with someone that has been, so it puzzles me. It really doesnt bother me, we've done the act out of love, so whatever! He doesnt seem to mind kissing and what not. It's just after we've been intimate.

What's worse, is that he's into the whole anal thing. So how is he interested in that, but weirded out by regular intercourse?

Is this normal for men or what?

Excuse the pun, but is he anal in regards to other aspects of life, i.e. cleanliness, and order?

My wonders exactly.

Though the fact that he enjoys anal defeats the idea of him being a clean freak.

Is it the body fluid itself or the feel of it on you both afterwards? Sometimes it does get a tad uncomfortable, I must say.

I'm not sure I understand this. My significant other seems to be absolutely disgusted with our bodily fluid after intercourse. Why is this? He seems to be weirded out by it.....I've never been with someone that has been, so it puzzles me. It really doesnt bother me, we've done the act out of love, so whatever! He doesnt seem to mind kissing and what not. It's just after we've been intimate.

What's worse, is that he's into the whole anal thing. So how is he interested in that, but weirded out by regular intercourse?

Is this normal for men or what?

Perhaps he was taught from an early age that certain things were "wrong" and shouldn't be done. He may think that semen and female excretions are a result of doing "bad" things. There's a definate emotional and mood shift in many men leading up to and immediately after orgasm. While something that occurs on the way to an orgasm seems okay, perceptions may change right after. For example, for years I felt selfish after orgasming no matter what the situation.

He may think the fluids are "dirty". They're not. They're just a natural result of having sex. Does he realize you are not at all grossed out by this? Perhaps in a previous relationship there was a problem this way.

As for robowarrior saying that humans detest any bodily fluids I think that is a generalization that isn't necessarily true. Some poeple might, but not all people do.

gotSPL, not at all sure what the connection is between your posts and the initial subject. Perhaps I'm missing something, but if he thinks fluids are disgusting I'd also think he'd think it even worse if it's external.

You boyfriend would hate me. I leave a huge puddle on the sheets when I'm really enjoying it.

I'm of the opinion "the wetter the better". Just don't let the wet spot in the bed get cold if you don't clean up right away!!

FWIW, baby wipes do an admirable job of cleaning up most of it, perhaps after first using a hand towel, though it sounds like a bath towel is a good plan for hazey_amber!

ok heres the deal. oral sex is good, vaginal sex is good, anal sex is good. he likes all these things. he's ok with kissing and whatever. but when he ejaculates he seems to be grossed out by it...or something. i dunno.

As hazey amber had mentioned....its the same for me really. i dont see it as an issue....its me, and its him, i dont see it as gross. Perhaps its not the most attractive thing, but its not like "ewwwwwwwwwww omg! your fluids are all over the place" its basically like a "whatever" situation. we're sharing that experience together, so it really doesnt bother me that we share fluid either....well you know what i mean.

Perhaps it is a maturity issue....i'm not really sure. Unfortunately, i cant even explain what he's like....he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different from anyone i've ever dated....men says we females are confusing, and hard to understand....trust me on this one guys....this is a breed of male NONE of you have seen. It bothers me to an extent, and I've tried to tal to him about it...but it's just who he is, and I can't change that. Just...frustrating sometimes BLAH! the things we do for the ones we love eh?

anyway, thanks for all the comments/advice/opinions...everything! greatly appreciated...hahah and I know I dont have the most normal topics here do i